All Comments on 'Holiday Relief'

by nigle63

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gonna be predictable

Girls are going to hitch up with black college guys!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Once you go black...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to be continued

when i read that i threw up, what a fucking loser.

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 11 years ago
Sounds perfect

She should have started getting fun sooner. i mean the guy has 4" no idea of foreplay or making a woman cum

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

GREAT story!!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice!

love the story.....more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just awful

At least he can have her arrested for assault and battery. Call the Police, show them the marks (yes, a little embarrassing but worth it.), give them the belt and sign the complaint. Then do all the normal divorce stuff - close the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards, etc. Pack your stuff up (she's out so no problem there) and move out. See the attorney the next day and start you search for a woman that might actually love and respect you. Because this bitch sure doesn't. And next time try to be a little more original with your story line and make it a tad more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to read the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UNO ESTRELLA PER DAY KEEPS THE CUCKS IRATELY

* BOMB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
WTF?!!!

After 20+ years of marriage all of a sudden,in front of his wife's friend no less,hubby is going to strip so Karen can see his small cock?Are you fucking kidding me?! And he's going to allow the friend to orchestrate his physical whipping by his wife in the living room? Get serious! And finally,he's just going to allow his wife to waltz out the door with some big-dicked jig-a-boo who was procured by her bitch friend Karen? Horse shit!

Hubby doesn't become an instant sissy cuck overnight after 20 years because a bitch friend whispers in his wife's ear.

When it comes to stories on this site,I say,"Fuck the cucks" and have more with real men who have backbones.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This story was so out of context...

This story was so out of context, with no reasons to sustain it, that it hadn't part 2 and never will...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha!! More idiotic is impossible!!!!

What are you a faggot???

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ugly

Ugly shit, well worth it's extremely high scores.

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 4 years ago
Disappointing

For both the story and for promising another chapter (which luckily never appeared).

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Sorry, but what nonsense. She tells her friend about a night with him that didn't go the way she wanted and then tells him to strip? And that after 23 years of marriage? And he does it in front of her friend without any objection? You must have a pretty limited imagination. The whore gets the divorce papers faster as she can say whoops and flies out of the house like a jet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous