Holiday Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked Cindy home at the end of the evening, she seemed more excitable than normal.

'Wow! Your mum and aunt are gorgeous. And your aunt is so funny, I love her.'

What I was finding strange was that she was a little more than excitable; it was as though she was aroused. My suspicions were confirmed when, passing an alleyway between two buildings, she stopped and dragged me into the darkness.

'I want you to fuck me,' she whispered into my ear, her body already pushing seductively against mine.

We had already slept together, but not enough to stop her words from taking me by surprise. Within seconds, she had removed her panties, hoisted her skirt, and was fumbling with my zipper.

I wasn't exactly going to say no to her. An offer of sex was something that, as far as I was concerned, you never refused.

Supporting her raised leg with one hand, and with my pants threatening to fall to my ankles, I got my cock inside her pussy. 'Christ, she was wet.' I was thinking.

All the time I was fucking her she kept referring to my mum and aunt, my cock pounding her pussy as my other hand went beneath her t-shirt and popped her tits from their cups. She rattled on about them so much that I eventually just told her, 'Yeah, I've often wondered what it would be like to shag Patsy.'

Cindy's eyes went wide, her body starting to shake. 'Oh yes. God, I would love to see that. That is so erotic and intense.' It must have been, because she chose that moment to climax, her eyes closing as I continued to fuck her until I filled her sopping wet pussy with my cum.

On the walk home my mind was a mass of disturbing thoughts. I was pondering whether or not to break up with her already. She was gorgeous but seriously weird, thinking of how she had become aroused while talking about my mother and aunt. Two exuberant women in the shape of mum and Patsy could be hard enough at times; was I ready to add a third to that group?

Whatever decision I was going to make was cut short the next morning. My mother announced that she and Patsy had booked a static caravan by the coast for a week's break. 'I thought it might be nice if you invited Cindy. She seems to be a lovely young woman.'

I was going to see how that week away panned out. If she was going to be as outrageous as last night, then I'm afraid she and I would be parting company.

Cindy had been all for it, already looking forward to the break. We set off that weekend for the three-hour journey, mum doing the driving while my aunt occupied the jump seat with Cindy and me in the rear. Thankfully, they behaved themselves, and the journey was completed without incident.

The small static park was on the edge of the beach, only separated by a waist-high picket fence with a gate in it for easy access. Inside, the van was spacious enough for the four of us and had two bedrooms.

'You and Cindy take one, Patsy and I will take the other.'

I could see immediately why mum had booked one with two rooms rather than the larger ones with four. It meant she and Patsy could sleep together without raising suspicions. I don't think any of us could be bothered that evening, so, we picked up a fish and chips supper, and ate them sitting on the beach as we chatted. That night in bed felt a little strange initially, the walls were paper thin, and although I could quite happily have had sex with Cindy, I was aware that my mother and Patsy would be able to hear.

That of course did not stop my girlfriend. Her hand had already disappeared beneath the covers, my shaft throbbing presently because her fingers were sliding up and down it as she slowly tossed me off and skyrocketed my arousal. She stopped for a moment, cocking her head as though listening for something, before asking me a question that had my penis quickly beginning to soften.

'Is Patsy really your aunt or do you just call her that?' It was an innocuous question to which I didn't give much thought as I answered.

'Yeah, she is my aunt, mum's sister. Surely you have noticed the similarity. Why do you ask?'

Cindy's eyes were sparkling, her breathing coming faster. It was as though she couldn't contain herself. 'Because...... I can hear them fucking!'

'Shit! Shit! Shit!' My obvious answer was to deny it. 'Rubbish! I can't hear anything.'

'Stop talking then and listen.' At first, I heard nothing, but then sounds filtered through. They were not very loud, but it was obvious they were the sounds of sex.

My cock had sagged. How was I going to explain this? Before I even had the chance, Cindy was on top of me, whispering. 'Fucking hell, Andy. Your mum and her sister are at it. They are fucking for real. How lucky are you? Shitting hell, just the thought of it is turning me on.'

Her instant arousal and her pussy grinding itself against my limp prick brought it back to life. She dangled her tits over my face, always a surefire way to get me going as my expanding and throbbing shaft jerked against her pussy.

Cindy, as I quickly learnt, had no inhibitions. Now that she had me aroused, she raised her bottom, pulling my shaft upright before lowering herself; the gasp that she emitted as it filled her pussy must have been plainly heard in the next room. It is extremely hard when a gorgeous bird is bouncing on your cock, to keep telling her, 'Shush,' every few seconds because of her constant cries of pleasure.

And then I just figured, 'What the hell?' Putting my heart and soul into shagging her. When my hands reached for her ample tits and twisted her nipples, her up and down motion increased, as did her vocals, which accompanied the sound of the creaking bedsprings. It was probably obvious to the whole park by now, what we were doing.

Fortunately, arousal tends to make you forget your surroundings as I hoisted her buttocks and started hammering my cock into her cunt. The squeaking got worse. Cindy got louder, and then she was climaxing, juices flooding my groin as I joined the cacophony and shot my load up her flue.

As we lay next to each other, struggling to fill our lungs with air, I was dammed sure I could hear clapping and giggling coming from the next room.

The following morning, I managed to get through breakfast unscathed. Although they did not say anything, mum, and Patsy, smirked at me continuously. Cindy, however, just sat at the breakfast table, completely unabashed. That my parents, and perhaps the whole campsite had heard what we were doing, didn't seem to bother her in the slightest.

Sunbathing was the order of the day. With the beach just outside our front door, there was no need to lug all the paraphernalia with us; we could simply get what we wanted as we needed it.

When Cindy changed into her bikini, my heart skipped a beat. She looked stunning in the small amount of material that covered her. What I hadn't foreseen were the skimpy items my mother and aunt were wearing. Patsy was the first to appear. All those images I'd had of her were suddenly fulfilled. She looked fantastic, good enough to eat, and because of the swim shorts I was wearing, I had to do a quick bit of rearranging.

When she caught me glancing at her; I am sure I was the cause of the sudden two bumps that appeared, one on each breast. When my mother appeared, for the first time in my life, I saw her as a woman and not as my mum. Honestly, she looked beautiful, but it was more than that, I was suddenly realising that she looked fit, sexy, and highly desirable.

The two of them had stepped out, rolled beach mats beneath their arms and towels over their shoulders. Cindy and I were following them, with me carrying the bag containing a chilled bottle of wine and several soft drinks. Behind me, Cindy was giggling. 'What?' I asked.

'The look on your face. You fancy them, don't you, you fancy your mum and aunt? This is fantastic,' she continued to giggle. 'I'm so glad you invited me.'

I saw no point in trying to deny it because my girlfriend wasn't going to believe me, and anyway, what she was saying was partially true.

They had found a spot within a short walking distance, the four of us settling down. At first, it was fairly quiet, but as time passed and the day heated, families began to appear, the beach filling up quickly.

It was Patsy that mentioned it first. Sitting up to apply more lotion. 'We seem to be attracting attention from a lot of the men.'

My mother sat upright and casually glanced around. 'It's not just the men. It's women as well. It is all your fault, Andy.'

Hearing my name mentioned, I turned on my side to face my mother. 'What's my fault?'

'The men are all looking at you with envy. They are wondering how you have managed to attract three gorgeous women.' She laughed huskily as she preened. 'The women though, are lusting after you. They are wondering what you have got that would attract the three of us.'

They were laughing now, all of them sitting upright and casually looking around them. As mum reached for the bag and opened the wine, Cindy added her contribution.

'They are trying to work out, if, or how, we are related. Could it be two beautiful women, each with a son or a daughter? Or is it one mum and a friend with a daughter and her boyfriend? There are so many permutations that they are guessing which one it is.'

As I sat up to grab a soft drink, I noticed Patsy and Cindy, who were sitting next to each other, exchanging mischievous glances. They were planning something. I just knew it.

Under the pretence of helping herself to another glass of wine, Patsy knelt next to my mother and proceeded to whisper something in her ear. I'm sure they were both glancing in my direction, but it was hard to tell with them wearing sunglasses. But then mum smiled suspiciously and nodded.

I had this feeling of dread. I know what my mother and aunt can be like when they get that look of devilment, and I also knew that whatever they were planning, Cindy was going to take it to another level.

I watched carefully as my aunt returned to her spot, sure that as she sat down next to Cindy, she gave the slightest of nods. Moments later, my girlfriend moved, kneeling between my thighs as her arms went around my neck, and she gave me the most sensual of kisses ever.

All right, she took me by surprise, but hey, at the end of the day, she is my girlfriend.

Ten minutes later, Patsy piped up. 'Come on Andy. Come and have a dip with me.' Resignedly, I got to my feet and together we walked the short distance to the water's edge. The sand was hot beneath my feet, the sun beating down as we ventured into the surf. For the first couple of feet, the water was warm, but as we ventured further and the water came up first to my waist and then my chest, it was freezing.

Five minutes tops, and I was ready to get out, my shrivelled penis and scrotum protesting at the temperature. We were about halfway back when Patsy stopped me, moving in close as she whispered in my ear. 'Make it look good.'

Before I could even begin to wonder what, she was talking about, Patsy had clasped my face in both her hands and kissed me. It took a moment for the shock to disappear, and then, 'Wow!' I didn't have to make it look good; it was good. It was sensual, arousing, and at one point I even felt her tongue trying to invade my mouth.

What caused me embarrassment, was that down below, something was happening and there was no way Patsy would be able to miss my burgeoning erection. Naturally, I placed my hands atop her waist, but as the kiss grew in intensity, I found it difficult to keep them still, and not grab my aunt's arse. Perhaps it was the knowledge that my mother and girlfriend would be watching that restrained me from touching her.

'So, this is what they were up to.' I suddenly thought. The families around us would have no idea who was with who at that moment, and I wondered what the women had planned next.

I didn't have long to wait. When we got back to our spot, my beach mat was already occupied by Cindy, who had moved next to my mother.

It was, and also wasn't a surprise; my girlfriend raising herself on one elbow as she leaned over my mother; brushing her hair softly to one side before kissing her. Mom definitely didn't seem to be fighting her off, more; she seemed to be enjoying it, and then I saw something that I'm sure Patsy missed. It was hard to tell properly because of their positions, but I was convinced that Cindy had just intentionally fondled my mother's breast.

When my girlfriend resumed her position, I'm sure that I had never seen my mother as flustered as she was at that moment. I sensed that she had enjoyed it more than she was letting on but didn't want to be seen as to enthusiastic with her sister present.

The warm morning turned into a hot afternoon with the beach mats becoming more like musical chairs as each of us changed positions. I'd watched as Cindy and Patsy had kissed before I went back to the caravan to replace the bottle of wine they had demolished, with another one. Mom was certainly putting it away and I could see that she was getting tipsy.

I understood why when Cindy nudged me, and in a faint voice, egged me on. 'Go on. It's your turn again. Kiss your mum, she's waiting.

Patsy was making 'shooing' motions with her hand, indicating that I should get on with it. My mother looked petrified, which was exactly how I was feeling. This joke was now going a bit too far.

With our faces inches apart, her eyes looked scared and excited. 'You don't have to do this.' She mouthed. I was just going in for a quick kiss, no tongues or anything like that, my eyes closed as our lips met. After fifteen seconds, I intended to pull away, but her hand held my head tightly in place as the tip of her tongue ran across my top lip and she nipped the bottom one with her teeth.

My hand came up to cup her face, our mouths moving against each other, and with the kiss gaining momentum of its own, I realised my arm was resting against her breast. She was not attempting to move it, if anything, she was rubbing herself against it. The kiss went on longer than I had expected; her hand and arm, which had been down by her side when our lips first came together, moved, her hand brushing against my erection and staying there as she imperceptibly rubbed against it.

The arousal that shot through my body was overwhelming, my mind suddenly full of thoughts, of touching her, of doing things to her, thoughts that a son should never have about his mother. I had to stop this now because if I didn't something was going to happen, and my family would never be the same.

With an effort, I broke away. If I thought my mother had looked flustered after Cindy had kissed her, it was nothing to what she looked like now. Either she had caught the sun, or her face, neck and chest were flushed. Her breasts rose and fell swiftly, and she seemed to be having trouble breathing normally.

With late afternoon approaching, I decided to call it a day. All three women had drunk far too much, and if they continued in this vein, something silly was going to happen that none of us had planned for.

They were too far gone for a restaurant that evening, so I went out and purchased pizzas for everyone, with it only being a short walk into the village. Mom and Patsy turned in early and Cindy was dozing in the chair. Shaking her shoulder, I roused my girlfriend. 'Go to bed. I'll be in shortly.'

With all the windows open, I watched an hour or two of television before turning in myself. Cindy was fast asleep, and I had no wish to disturb her. Settling down, my mind seemed to be a hive of activity with troubled thoughts. While I could accept that I had been aroused by kissing my aunt, it felt completely immoral to feel the same, if not more aroused when I kissed my mother.

After nearly two hours in bed, I was yet to fall asleep. My mind was too busy, and it was too hot to get comfortable. I only got up for a drink, not wanting to disturb my girlfriend with my tossing and turning. Sitting in the darkened lounge area, I heard the click of a door as Patsy appeared. 'Can't sleep?' She asked.

I shook my head. 'It is too hot. Is mum asleep?'

'Yeah, she went out like a light.'

Opening the door to try and let some air in the stuffy van, I felt the slight breeze coming off the sea. 'I think I'm just going to have a short walk along the beach and see if that makes me sleepy.'

'Give me two minutes.' Patsy said as I laced up my trainers.

She returned, dressed as I was, in a t-shirt and shorts and pulled on a pair of sandals. Out through the gate and onto the still warm sand. We walked down to the water's edge so as not to disturb anyone in the other statics. Keeping our voices low, we talked, and I knew it would only be time before Patsy mentioned that afternoon's frivolity.

She was hesitant, to begin with, not quite sure how to start, and it felt like that conversion with my mother where we had swapped roles; I was the adult and Patsy was the child. 'I know it was supposed to be a bit of fun...... And I know your mum said that you had a crush on me...... I just wasn't expecting your reaction.'

'What were you expecting to happen when you kissed me like that?' Perhaps my reply was a bit sharp because she fell silent for several minutes.

'When your mum first told me, I was going to tease you about it. But I decided that it wasn't fair if I wouldn't...... couldn't follow through with it.'

That stopped me in my tracks. My aunt had actually considered whether she could do something with me...... as in sex?

Far away from where we were stopping, we walked up the beach until I flopped onto the sand, my aunt sitting beside me.

'I don't understand you, Patsy. I could understand you getting excited about kissing Cindy; you are a lesbian after all. But what did you expect was going to happen when you kissed me? Did you not understand that I may find it arousing?'

'I don't know. I have never kissed a man before!'

Well, at least she had the decency not to call me a kid or a teenager.

'Can I ask you something, Andy? Can we try it again?'

I stared at her incredulously. 'What? You want me to kiss you again?'

I was just plain stunned, not having a clue what my aunt was playing at. Why was she asking me to kiss her again, she liked women, not men; it didn't make sense.

'Oh well,' I thought. 'If that was what she wanted, she was going to get a surprise this time. It was dark, the beach was deserted, and I had no reason to behave like a perfect gentleman.'

Easing her down onto her back, I moved tightly against her as my face hovered above hers. With the darkness, I couldn't read her expression or see her eyes and so just allowed my lips to softly touch hers for a moment. Tiny gentle pecks of her top lip and then bottom lip, slowly allowing them to come together and then applying pressure as it began to build.

When I felt her responding and her tongue flickering against my lips, I allowed my hands to start moving. From the top of her leg, it moved onto her hip, slowly inching upwards to her waist, and allowing it to rest there momentarily on her bare skin. It then moved up her side, until I reached her armpit, intentionally catching her unfettered breast as it passed.

It was easy to tell that she was becoming aroused; she was having to break the kiss every few seconds to pull air into her lungs. Kissing her chin, and cheeks, I moved to her ear, nibbling at the lobe, and then to her neck. As I worked my way around it, her first cries of pleasure were released. When our lips met once again, my hand started to repeat its previous journey, only, this time when it reached her waist and bare skin; I slipped it beneath her t-shirt.

Patsy gave a shiver, her stomach quivering as her chest continued to rise and fall rapidly as my hand inched upwards. She must have known what I was intending but did nothing to stop its travel as my fingertips glided over her soft skin. Pulling her face away from mine, she was panting and groaning, her eyes closed and her head burrowing itself into the soft sand. When I cupped her breast and gave it a tentative squeeze before tweaking her nipple, she convulsed, her thighs clamping together as her hips shook uncontrollably.