Holiday Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Andy? Oh my god, Andy. You're making me cum!'

Allowing her to slowly descend from her plateau, I just continued to softly fondle her breast, probably because it was of a size and shape that fit perfectly into my hand. It felt firm, her erect nipple digging into my palm. All this, and I hadn't even got around to touching her pussy, surprised that I had made her climax simply by kissing and touching her tits.

When she was breathing normally, I asked her if she was ok. 'Yeah, I'm ok, Andy. I've never experienced that before. It was so different.'

Squashed together so tightly, there was no way she could miss the throb or occasional jerk of my erection against her thigh and hip. Her hand moved as it hovered near my nether regions before she jerked it away, completely unsure of herself or what she needed to do.

'I'm sorry. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do,' she whispered.

I allowed myself to chuckle. 'Think of it like a dildo. I'm sure you and mum have used one of those. Though I'm afraid I haven't found a way of making it vibrate yet.' My attempt at humour made her laugh.

'I can stop now if you want. Or you can tell me to stop at any time.' I told her.

Her response was to pull my head down as we kissed once more, my hand moving from her left tit to her right tit, tweaking and twirling both nipples until they stood proudly from each breast. As we kissed, I edged the t-shirt upwards until both of her glorious orbs were exposed to the warm night air and then moved from her lips to her breasts as I licked and sucked at the erect teats.

From what I could tell, Patsy seemed to be loving what I was doing to her so far, her breathing spiralling upwards again as I traced a pattern over her stomach and belly with my tongue. Having reached the decisive moment, she was either going to stop me or perhaps my fantasy was going to come to fruition, and I was going to fuck my aunt.

Having reached the waistband of her shorts, I undid the button and slid the zip down, a waft of warmer air, and the scent of her musk catching my nostrils. Opening them as wide as they would go and easing them down a touch, I kissed and ran my tongue over her mons, no growth there to obscure the baby-soft smooth skin.

Patsy raised her bottom from the sand and allowed me to slide the shorts from her hips and down her legs, sitting up for a second as she removed her t-shirt. I have got to say that she has a glorious body, every bit as good as Cindy's.

As she settled down once more, I got rid of my own t-shirt and then slid between her open legs, my nose getting a stronger scent of her musk and cum. Gently, I peeled her labia back, exposing the pink wet flesh of her vagina as I tasted her for the first time, a tangy saltiness which I found delicious.

And then my tongue was licking and teasing the sensitive flesh. Patsy's cries, whipped away by the slight breeze as she ground her female parts against my face. She was leaking juices at a fantastic rate, my tongue lapping them up as it traced patterns between her puckered entrance and fanny until I popped her clit free and sucked on it, the bud swelling in size as her hips tried to thrash.

With her never having experienced this type of sex before, it hadn't taken long to bring her to the brink once more, or for me to unfasten my shorts and slide them from me. When I judged she was ready, I came to a kneeling position, gently rubbing my cock against her pussy and mound, and making sure its plump knob caught her clit with each sweep.

'Are you sure about this?' I had to ask; it was her last chance to say 'No.'

When her head nodded, I drew back, felt my shaft fall into position, and eased forward, filling her cunt with my cock. I have never heard a female gasp as loud as Patsy did, the air strewn with profanities as her pussy acclimatised itself to male flesh.

Starting slow, I began to fuck her, watching her face change as though she had just been introduced to the taste of chocolate. She had raised her head and was staring into my eyes, her mouth partly open as she ran her tongue over her lips, blinking rapidly and sighing, each time my shaft was thrust into her wetness.

As I increased my momentum, she was struggling to keep her eyes open, her cries growing louder, and then she was pulling at my head, down towards her, until our lips met, and her tongue invaded my mouth. Patsy's hands never stopped moving, trying to caress every part of my body that she could reach, her hips moving in time with mine as she thrust them up to meet my downward plunge.

She was already on the edge and I was trying to catch her up, my cock hammering into her cunt now, our mouths still locked together as she began to squirm beneath me, and then suddenly she broke away, her eyes staring crazily for a second before they closed and her head went back, a wail issuing from her throat as I joined her, grunting as I emptied my sack into her pussy and fucked her like a madman.

I had rolled us onto our sides, still joined together, with Patsy holding onto me as though she was out at sea, and I was her life preserver. She said nothing, simply nuzzling her head against my shoulder, but still refusing to release the grip she had on me.

Managing to get an arm under her neck, my other hand rested on her buttocks, exploring the smooth soft skin, and pulling her bottom half tightly against my own. It had been the most exquisite sex I had ever experienced, but as normality returned to my body, I knew we had both crossed a line.

'I could never imagine how that would feel.' She suddenly uttered.

I stole Cindy's words. 'It's just a different kind of sex Patsy; the emotions and sensations are remarkably similar though.'

'Thank you for being so gentle and understanding.'

'I should be thanking you. It's very few young men who get a fantasy like that to come true.

At last, we disentangled ourselves as we sat up and retrieved our clothes, using my t-shirt to wipe away sand which was stuck to areas where she had been wet.

'You have fantasised about doing that with me?' Patsy asked.

'Yeah, many a time. I've had a crush on you for a long time. But when I finally realised that you and mum were gay...... Well, I must admit...... It came as a bit of a disappointment.

'So, After having your wish fulfilled, what do you think? I'm sorry I didn't do anything to you. I wasn't quite sure what was appropriate.'

'It's ok. The problem is, now that I've tasted your forbidden fruit, I want to taste it again.'

Linking her arm through mine, she squashed up against me. 'I don't see why that can't be arranged...... So long as we are careful. I don't want to hurt your mum. We are kind of, a couple.'

We walked back to our accommodation and let ourselves in silently, each making our way to different bedrooms. Cindy was still sleeping soundly when I slid beneath the covers, and within minutes, I joined her.

The following morning, she had gone for her shower, and I had taken the opportunity to brush some sand out of our bed; the stuff gets everywhere. While I waited for her to return, I thought about last night. Today was only the second day of our holiday and already, I had shagged my aunt with the promise of more to come.

When my girlfriend returned, she sat on the bed, crossed her legs, and took my hand, giving me one of her serious looks. 'I need to ask you something, Andy.'

I gave her my attention, for a moment, worried that she had awoken last night, and wondered where I was. What I wasn't expecting was her question.

'You know, I said about fancying your mum and aunt. If I had sex with them, would you be angry with me?'

'Jesus,' I thought. What kind of a question is that? Did she know something and was assessing my reaction? In those circumstances, I did what any respectable bloke would do, and answered her question, with a question. 'Would you be angry if I slept with my aunt or mother?'

'Of course not. I would love it.'

'Well then,' I replied, 'You have got your answer.'

'This is getting complicated.' I thought afterwards. 'I have a girlfriend who is displaying lesbian tendencies, and now wants to have sex with my mother and aunt.'

It is only day two...... and already, this holiday is becoming a conundrum.

With that, I went for my shower. Whatever was going to happen next could take care of itself; no point in me worrying about it yet, I was going to have enough on my plate with Patsy.

Cassie wanted to pick up a few provisions from the village, surprised when Cindy offered to give her a hand. It was only a short walk, not really worth taking the car, and she also wanted to book a table in the small restaurant on the village high street for that evening.

'Are you enjoying the holiday so far?' She asked Cindy.

'I'm loving it. Yesterday was a complete scream. Patsy has a wicked sense of humour. She is great. Actually, if you don't mind me saying, you are both extremely gorgeous.'

Cassie was thinking it was a strange word for the young woman to use. 'Is Andy your first proper boyfriend?'

'No...... Well, yes...... I suppose, in a way.'

Cassie laughed, 'Yes. No, which is it?'

'I've had a couple of boyfriends already.' Cindy explained. 'If you can call them that. Neither of them lasted more than a couple of weeks. And then I went out with a girl for a while until I met Andy.'

Cassie was intrigued by this. 'Go on, tell!'

'I'm bisexual. My parents took it well when I told them. Unlike either of the two lads who ran a mile when they found out.'

'And Andy knows this?' Cassie asked.

'Oh yes. I believe in making it plain straight away. Andy is very mature for his age; he just said that he accepts what I am and so long as I don't go behind his back and that he knows what I am doing, then he is fine with it. That's why I like him so much; he doesn't treat me as though I am odd.'

Cassie felt rightly proud of her son; she had been surprised herself, at his attitude when he had found out about her and Patsy.

'Ah, so when you kissed Patsy and me yesterday, it didn't feel very strange to you?'

Cindy shook her head. 'No. If I'm honest, it felt...... you know...... erotic.'

Cassie was beginning to increasingly like this young woman. It was refreshing to be able to speak to someone who just said it as it was.

'Listen, I know some people find me a little blunt at times.' Cindy continued. 'But I hate secrets, secrets destroy relationships. I'm not deaf or blind. Andy hasn't said anything, but I know something is going on between you and Patsy. Liking women, I can just see all the signs. I just want to say now, that it doesn't matter to me if you are related or not, I'm totally enthralled at being part of your family.'

For a moment, Cassie had the urge to hug the young woman. She was refreshing in her outlook, and she was also stunningly beautiful with an extremely arousing body. She had noticed that yesterday when they had kissed, she had felt herself getting damp. What had stunned Cassie, though, was that she had found the same thing happening when Andy had kissed her.

Back at the caravan site, Patsy and I were getting the chance to discuss what we had done. 'Any regrets?' I asked.

'Surprisingly, No.'

'I had an interesting conversation this morning. I thought perhaps Cindy had noticed I had disappeared during the night.'

'Why, what did she say?' Patsy asked.

'That she wants to sleep with you or mum, preferably, both of you.'

I had to laugh because I had never seen my aunt, lost for words.

'You are joking, aren't you?' Patsy seemed dumbfounded.

'She asked if I would be angry if she did. I couldn't exactly say I would be, not after last night.'

'You mean, you wouldn't mind if I slept with your girlfriend.' Patsy was starting to look shocked.

'No more than she would if I slept with you. I asked her. She thought it was a great idea.'

Patsy had slumped onto the couch. For someone who was normally the person who came out with outrageous ideas and statements like this, she was stumped by what I had just disclosed.

The journey back from the village was just as startling for Cassie as it was for her sister back in the van. She was finding Andy's girlfriend even more forthright than Patsy was, convinced that she was being hit on.

'I'm just going to come out and say it.' Cindy saw no point in not expressing her desires. 'I want to sleep with you, Cassie. You are sexy, and you arouse me. Just tell me to sod off if I have no chance. But if I don't ask, I'll never know.'

There was a bench on the way back and Cassie just had to sit down.

She could feel the nervous energy coursing through her body. The only woman she had ever been with was her sister. They had always had to keep their relationship secret, and so had never disclosed their sexual orientations. As far as anyone was concerned, they were simply two unmarried sisters who preferred each other's company.

When she had kissed this young woman yesterday, it had been part of the joke they were playing on the people around them. She had to admit to herself that it had initiated sensations in her pussy, and she was sure Cindy had copped a feel of her breast at the same time but put it down to it being accidental.

'What about my son, what about Andy?' Cassie stuttered.

'Oh, he knows. I told him. He's ok with it.'

Cassie couldn't believe her ears. Andy had given his consent to his girlfriend having sex with his mother.

'And I've told him the same.'

'Told him what.' Cassie asked, completely confused now as to where this conversation was heading.

'I told him it was ok if he wanted to sleep with you or Patsy.'

Cassie was struggling now. 'But, but, but how has any of this come up in conversation?'

'When we were kissing each other yesterday! Surely you know or suspect?'

'What?' Cassie was lost, all of what this young woman was saying was coming as a surprise.

'That Andy has the hots for you and Patsy!'

Cassie knew that her son had a crush on her sister; he had told her as much. He had never mentioned that he had a crush on her as well. No wonder when he had kissed her yesterday, that she had accidentally felt his erection. When her hand brushed against it, she had feared that moving it would only enforce the notion that she knew it was there.

When they got back to their accommodation, Cassie pulled Patsy to one side. 'We need to talk.'

After putting the provisions away, she turned to Andy. 'You and Cindy do what you want today. Patsy and I are just going for a walk.'

On the beach, Cindy had told me of her conversation.

'You told mum you wanted to sleep with her?'

My girlfriend was completely oblivious to my mounting anger. 'Yes. Why shouldn't I? The other person is never going to know if you don't tell them, are they?'

I just didn't understand her. I knew she could be blunt, but to just come out with it like that, and to my mother!

'I also told her that you had the hots for her and her sister!'

That was it, I was going to finish with her; she had stepped over the line.

What stopped me? Two reasons, the first being that if it hadn't been for her and Patsy messing around yesterday, I may never have made love to my aunt. And the second is that it would ruin this week away. But once we returned home...... Well!

Cassie and Patsy hadn't walked far, enough to get out of the way of Andy and his girlfriend.

'You know, I told you that Andy has a crush on you.' Patsy felt embarrassed, there was no way she could tell her sister that she'd had sex with her son. 'Well, it appears that you are not the only one. He also has a crush on me...... according to Cindy!'

'And...and. She wants to sleep with me,' she continued. 'I get the impression she wants to sleep with both of us. She just came straight out with it. She never even blushed. Can you believe that?'

Cassie was incredulous, never in her life had she faced a situation like this.

'Do you want to?' Patsy asked.

'Do I want to what?'

'Sleep with him...... or her?'

Cassie's mind was whirling faster than she could focus on any one thought. 'I, I, I.......' She just stopped talking, trying to work out what she wanted and why she was in so much of a tizz.

They sat in silence for what seemed like ages. 'What are you thinking about Patsy?' Her sister seemed to be in a world of her own, looking thoroughly miserable and on the verge of tears. 'Patsy? What's wrong?'

Cassie had to strain her ears to hear what she said. Patsy had her head down and mumbled.

'What was that?' She moved closer and put her arm around her sister's shoulders.

'I said, I slept with him last night, or at least I had sex with him. It just happened. It was the strangest thing ever, completely unreal.'

The arm was removed, with Cassie turning sideways, to confront her sister. Patsy refused to look at her, continuing to mumble.

'It was as much your fault as it was mine. It was you who told me he had a crush on me. And then that silly game yesterday. When I kissed him, something went boom in my head...... and down below.'

'I couldn't sleep last night, and neither could Andy, so we went for a walk. It wasn't his fault; it was mine. I was the one who asked him to kiss me again. And then it just happened. I can't explain it. It wasn't the same as when I am with you; it was different, but not unpleasant, but actually quite satisfying.'

Cassie, despite her displeasure, noticed the tears. They had done well to have lasted all of these years without one of them straying she was thinking. Patsy had not complained or got jealous when she had gone out night after night, sleeping with men, just so she could get pregnant. What cause did she have now to voice her disapproval, at least it was Andy, and not someone else. And after the sensations yesterday, would she have acted any differently?

Ever the pragmatist, she considered their options. Andy and Patsy, as a couple, were not the ideal situation, far from perfect, there was a large age difference, even if it wasn't uncommon nowadays. But it wasn't disastrous if someone found out. Neither was she and Cindy, it was all perfectly legal. And behind closed doors, they could sleep with whoever they wanted, no questions asked. It just might work, Cassie considered.

'Do you want to sleep with him again?' She asked.

It took a while. 'From time to time. I might like that.' Patsy had expected Cassie to explode.

'How would you feel if I slept with Cindy?' Cassie asked.

'Honestly, I don't know until you do that.' Her sister told her.

'Or if I slept with Andy as well!'

Patsy's head came up and her eyes opened wide as she wiped away the tears. 'You are considering doing that?'

'Look, Patsy. When he kissed me yesterday, I experienced the same thing. If I had been in your shoes last night, I can't honestly say that I wouldn't have acted any differently.

'So, what do we do now?'

'Nothing. We are on holiday, let's enjoy it. I've booked a restaurant for tonight.'

They had returned to the van, got changed, and then joined Andy and Cindy on the beach. That evening they had gone out for a meal, enjoyed the evening together, and then returned and gone to bed.

In their bedroom, Cassie and Patsy were talking.

'I need a reason to get Cindy on her own tomorrow, and somewhere to take her if I'm going to do this.'

Patsy, as usual, was the one full of ideas. Tell her you fancy going into one of the major towns, clothes shopping. That's not where you have to go once you get her alone. I am sure I can convince Andy to let you two go off for the day.' The lecherous grin spreading across her face told Cassie what her sister had in mind.

'If you drive a couple of miles along the coast road, up to where the dunes start, there is a nudist area. I can't see it being busy with most people at work, and not a place that I imagine families venture.