Holiday Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With plans made, they settled down to make love, not bothering tonight if they were heard in the next room or not.

It hadn't been difficult the following morning for Cassie to catch Cindy alone and for Patsy to do the same with Adam.

'Your mum wants to go clothes shopping. If Cindy goes with her, we will have several hours together.'

When his girlfriend mentioned it to him, he was fine with it. 'Go and enjoy yourself and I'll see you when you get back.'

In the car, Cindy noticed that Cassie was driving in the opposite direction to where the town was located. 'Where are we going?' She asked.

'A little spot I know of. I thought we could have some time alone.'

Cindy could feel the excitement building. Time alone was definitely what she needed with Andy's mother. She hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary until they turned into a car park and Cassie disappeared to pay for a parking ticket. The sign, in large letters, said it all.

"WARNING! YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A NUDIST BEACH AREA."

Cindy was wet, her pussy already leaking. Cassie had only brought her here for one reason, she was certain.

'I thought it may be fun,' the older woman said when she returned, retrieving items from her boot before setting off for the dunes.

There was no one around and they found a secluded sheltered spot away from prying eyes as Cassie spread the huge blanket on the sand.

'It's upside down,' Cindy told her. Cassie had laid it with the plastic side up.

'Not for what I need,' she replied, pulling her top over her head, and exposing her naked breasts.

'Are you not joining me?' The zip on her skirt slid down, allowing it to fall to the sand as she stepped out of it, now completely naked.

Cindy could not stop feasting her eyes on Cassie. Despite the age difference, she looked stunning, her figure on par with her own. It took her seconds to get naked as she was instructed to lie on the blanket, face down.

Cassie opened Cindy's legs and then knelt between them. 'I'm just going to apply some lotion for you.' What she didn't tell the young woman, was that the lotion wasn't for the sun. It was more a lubricant, edible, and smelling and tasting of wild strawberries.

Starting at her ankles, Cassie worked her way up Cindy's legs, slowly, and with a sensual circular motion; she took her time, reaching the young woman's upper thighs, nearly to her cute bottom. Adding a little more to her hands, at last, they slid over Cindy's buttocks, kneading the flesh, and pulling them apart as her fingers applied the slick oil around her puckered entrance and just caught the edge of her pussy.

Cindy kept raising her hips; her fanny was desperately waiting to be touched, her arousal escalating as the fingers brushed across her vagina and stroked her anus. But Cassie knew what she was doing, making the young woman close her legs before straddling them and rubbing her twat against Cindy's buttocks as she applied the lotion to her spine and back, making sure she caught the edge of her breasts.

Cassie moved. 'Turn over. I need to do your front.'

When Cindy turned, she was so aroused that her tits were pumping up and down.

Straddling her hips this time, her pussy rested on Cindy's mons, the young woman raising her head to see the labia squashed against her. Cassie leant forward as she applied the lotion to her breasts; Cindy's nipples were hard and erect, as the hands slid over them, massaging and fondling the slippery flesh.

She knew Cindy was not far off her first climax; sensually working her hands over her ribs, stomach, and belly, drawing closer inch by inch. Moving again, she knelt by her side and lubricated her hand for the final time. She started on her pubic mound, pushing, pulling, and stretching, before finally, her hand curved between the young woman's legs and gently massaged her pussy.

As Cindy started to climax, Cassie did two things. She slid an arm beneath the young woman's neck, pulling her head and upper torso upwards so that she could see what Cassie was doing to her, at the same time as she slid a finger into her cunt and frigged her as fast as her hand would move.

Cindy's body would not stop shaking. Her orgasm was stupendous, juices spraying from her as the hand and fingers assaulted her cunt. Loud wet slapping noises competed with the sound of waves breaking on the shore as she screamed. It was probably fortunate that the dunes were empty because she couldn't stop, which would have brought someone to investigate in other circumstances. Her orgasm just seemed to keep going, fireworks exploding in her head, and every nerve ending alive. Just when she thought it may stop, Cassie crooked her finger and gently massaged the young woman's "G-spot," sending her over the edge once more.

Cindy couldn't open her legs any wider; such was the intensity of her climax that Cassie could have rammed her fist up her cunt, and it still would not have been enough. The tears came; Cindy was unable to stop herself from crying. The orgasm took her soul, ripped it into tiny pieces, and then jammed it back into her pussy. It had to stop in a minute, please let it stop; if not, she was going to succumb to an orgasmic passing, surely her heart could not take anymore.

When she surfaced from oblivion, Cassie was gently stroking her breasts and stomach, the fingers meandering across the lubricated skin which shimmered in the sunlight.

'What did you just do to me, Cassie?'

'I have just introduced you to lesbian sex. And if I am any judge of my sister, around about now, she is introducing my son to incest.'

Cindy had to find out eventually, in this way, it would appear that Patsy and herself had initiated what was happening today.

It was the first time Patsy had touched a real penis. It was different from the didos and strap-ons that she and her sister used, though comparable in size. It was soft and smooth on the outside but had a rigidity to it. As she wrapped her hand around it, she could feel the heat it gave off, the throbbing and occasional jerk as she slid the skin down and then eased it up. The plump knob was purply in colour, tiny amounts of pre-cum seeping from the tiny opening.

Although it was something she had never done, she was sure Andy was happy with what she was doing because of his sporadic gasps and the way his eyes would suddenly flutter when her fingers teased beneath the rim of his helmet.

Her groans of pleasure matched his because of the fingers that he had in her pussy, currently massaging her "G-spot," and accelerating her arousal. It felt different this time, she knew what was going to happen and she was actually looking forward to having his cock inside her pussy.

'I wish we had longer,' I told her. 'But mum and Cindy could be back at any moment.'

'You don't have to worry. I would bet by now that your girlfriend has already had her first orgasm. Your mother is incredibly good like that.'

Stopping for a moment, I stared at my aunt. 'You mean you and mum have orchestrated this?'

Patsy grinned. 'This is what you and Cindy wanted, isn't it? To be able to fuck me while your girlfriend had sex with your mum.'

I was in no position to complain, especially when her hand speeded up, rapidly wanking my shaft as I forgot about speaking, my mouth finding her nipples.

When his cock penetrated her pussy, Patsy knew that despite her lesbianism, sex with her nephew was something she wanted to experience repeatedly. She still had no interest in other men, but sex with Andy was different, a difference that she was finding herself enjoying.

When his shaft hammered into her vagina and pushed her over the edge, Patsy had feelings that she never imagined she would experience. Her arms and legs clamped around this young man as she pulled him close, and they kissed; her heart pounding in her chest because of what he had done to her and because of what she was feeling.

Tomorrow would be the final day of our holiday, and after what had happened at the start, by the end, I was having sex some evenings with Patsy and others with Cindy.

I awoke on Friday morning, turning to look at Patsy, who was still sleeping. She was a superb example of womanhood, her face, and body captivating me. Carefully, I extricated myself, pulled on a pair of shorts and went into the lounge. Cindy was just leaving my mother's room.

'Good morning beautiful.' I said and kissed her.

She cuddled in against me. 'I'm glad you invited me. This has been the best holiday ever. But there is one more little thing to complete my initiation into your family.'

I was wondering what she had planned next or if it was my mother and aunt who were manipulating us.

'Patsy and I are going out today. We plan to visit that nudist beach together. You know what that means.'

I wasn't quite sure what that meant until what she was implying entered my head.

'You and Cassie will have all morning and afternoon together, and alone. I hope you enjoy it. She is a fantastic woman.

The thought of ditching Cindy had been discarded; a lot of this was her doing, and without her, life would perhaps be boring. The thought of what the day may hold set my nerves on edge. Just because Patsy had come to enjoy what we did, it did not mean my mother would appreciate it the same. But what made me more nervous, was the fact that she was my mother.

When Patsy and Cindy left at just after ten, mum and I seemed at a loss as to what we were expected to do. With the look on her face, she was feeling just as scared as I was.

'How about we go and sunbathe for an hour and take a bottle of wine with us,' I suggested. 'If something happens, it happens. And if not, well, no harm done.'

With my mother lying supine on her beach mat, I turned on my side, allowing my gaze to rove up and down her body. A beautiful face with long auburn hair, at the moment, tied back in a ponytail. Her breasts still stood proud, no sign yet of sag or flattening, and as if she knew I was looking at her, her nipples stiffened, creating twin peaks that pushed at the flimsy material of her bikini top.

Her tummy was flat, leading down to her hips and mound, her belly flat enough that a gap was created on either side of her bikini bottoms where it met her hip bones. His mons seemed pronounced, a definite shape to it before it curved between her legs; and what legs they were, long and shapely, with great calves, tanned after a week in the sun.

Was it any wonder that by gazing at this goddess, the bulge in my shorts was easily visible?

'Are you going to pour us a glass of wine each?' She asked.

The beach was still quiet, while a few couples were beginning to arrive. But as I moved and poured the wine, I made no effort to disguise or hide my arousal.

My mother sat up, pushed the sunglasses up onto her head, and accepted the glass, looking at my groin as I sat next to her.

'Am I causing that?' She asked.

'Well, I can't see anyone else as gorgeous and sexy as you at the moment.'

Her eyes sparkled, excitement creeping into her voice. 'Do you think anyone would mind if I took my top off?'

'I'm sure none of the men would.' I laughed.

Glancing up and down the stretch of sand, I could see other young women already topless.

Reaching around her back, she unhooked it and laid it to one side, those glorious tits that I had seen weeks ago, now displayed in the daylight as I shuffled closer. I'm sure that the fact that she was topless in company excited her, her breathing becoming faster when I leaned closer, and we kissed. The hand that was hidden by our bodies cupped her left breast, my fingers rolling and teasing her nipple as the groan caught in her throat, our kiss becoming arousing with our mouths grinding together.

At that point, I'm sure we both knew that we were going to have sex, that I was going to make love to my mother, and that she was going to allow her son to fuck her. It was a game of tease now, seeing how much we could get away with, outdoors and with other people in the vicinity before we adjourned to the bedroom.

During the course of our teasing, her hand slid up the leg of my shorts. Unlike Patsy, my mother had held and experienced a cock before, her fingers teasing my erection, making it throb and jerk constantly. In retaliation, I had eased her bikini bottoms to one side, sliding a finger along her slit and feeling the moisture already there as I slightly parted her lips and teased her.

We were going to have to move because if we didn't, we were going to fuck in full view of everyone, which may have caused an uproar depending on their particular sexual depravity.

Indoors, we had headed straight for her bedroom, shorts, and bikini bottoms discarded as we went. Ensconced on the bed, we kissed again, our bodies pressed against each other, my mother's tits digging into my chest and my throbbing manhood rubbing against her mound.

From her mouth, I moved to her neck, and then down to her breasts. Her nipples were large and sensitive, and as my mouth encompassed each one, she purred.

Having licked her out, I fucked her. Our hot, sweaty, sticky bodies moved and slid against each other. The taste of her juices on my lips as we kissed. I wanted to devour her; no longer was she, my mother; she was a woman I wanted to possess.

When she convulsed and climaxed, I filled her with my seed, collapsing next to her as we panted in unison.

'Was it as bad as you first imagined?' I asked her when I was eventually able to breathe and speak.

Turning on her side towards me, her eyes sparkled. 'No...... It was actually...... incredibly good! Sexier and more arousing than I imagined.'

'So does that mean you would actually consider letting your son make love to you again?'

She giggled and blushed a little. 'Maybe,' she said with a teasing laugh.

Rolling on top of me, she abused my lips, her breasts squashed against my chest as my cock showed new signs of life. 'Though, I haven't finished with you yet.'

The holiday was over, and we had returned home. Back to work for mum and Patsy, and college for me and Cindy. Although I didn't know it, there were to be many more holidays like that one yet to come.

Cindy became a semi-permanent fixture at our house to the extent that Patsy decided she wasn't getting rid of her place just yet, because, as she said, 'It would make an ideal starter home when you and Cindy are ready.,' she winked and laughed.

Some nights I sleep with my girlfriend, others with my aunt and the special ones with my mother. I would be hard pushed to pick a favourite. I love all three, but there is something special when I make love to Cassie, probably it is that mother and son bond, I suspect.