Holiday Spa Fun with the Wife

Story Info
Wife and I invite a third for fun in the Hotel Private Spa.
3.1k words
4.25
32.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maks99
Maks99
14 Followers

The following is a true story of some fun my wife and I had while on holiday. The hotel we were at had a sauna spa that was fairly nice. It was quite large with 2 different dry saunas, a steam room, a relaxation room with luxury 'poolside' lounge chairs that were heated, a communal shower with a few shower heads, and 3 'specialty showers' (a 'massaging' shower, an ice shower that literally dumped slushy ice on you and a bath salt shower). Being, as how large the spa was, we were a bit shocked you had to make a reservation for it, but doing so meant it was private all for us.

Now, don't get me wrong, we are used to going to saunas. We often go to a nice one in our home city, but it's more public. Other than the changing rooms, everything else is communal; showers, cold dunk pool, sauna... You don't just walk around naked, walking around you wear a sheet, but you will see some nudity in the dimly lit spa between the shower, pool, and sometimes inside the sauna itself. My wife and I will occasionally have a little fun in there too, but I guess I'll save that for another time...

So, each night at the hotel we would go to the sauna. It felt great and was fun since we didn't really have to worry about fiddling with a sheet to cover up between the shower, sauna, and relaxation room. We just went around naked. Seeing Anna's perfectly 28 year old nude body, I couldn't help to be at full mast the entire time. I absolutely love her fit and toned, skinny body, 168cm (5' 6"), 52kg (115lbs), her natural perky 32D breasts... Mmm love it, it's why I married her! She has a nice little butt that she loves for me to squeeze and a clean smooth pussy that is always dripping wet. She has a gorgeous smile and pretty eyes, with brunette hair.... How could I NOT be hard seeing that in front of me?!

We always scheduled the reservation to be the last of the evening. Usually, the hotel staff was cool with us showing up early and staying a bit longer, this allowed us to actually enjoy the sauna for what it was... and then have a little fun. Usually, we'd do some heavy foreplay and teasing, then finish it upstairs back in the room.

On the last evening there, we were having some dinner in the hotel restaurant before the sauna. There weren't many people at the hotel and the restaurant was empty, except there was one other guy eating alone whom they sat us kind of next to. Eventually, some small talk was struck up between us, his name was Nick, and we chatted for a while until it was time for our spa reservation. We mentioned we were leaving for the sauna and Nick said he had just got back to the hotel from being out all day and tried to make a reservation for tonight, but was told it was booked... since we had booked it. We told Nick how nice it was, and how he will need to try it, but he said tonight was his last night too. Both my wife and I kind of looked at each other, feeling bad, and so we said he could join us. After all, in general, the sauna isn't exactly a 'sexual' place, it's supposed to be for therapy and relaxation, so Anna and I could always wait for some fun after were back up in the room alone.

About 15 min later, we all met at the spa and went inside. We all started to undress by the benches and clothes rack. Just before removing all of our clothes, we realized the hotel only provided us with 2 towels and sheets, I am guessing since they thought it would just be Anna and me. Nonetheless, Anna and I aren't too new to being nude around others so, we continued to undress and headed to rinse off in the shower. Nick was a bit more hesitant to undress, but the spa being dimly lit, he warmed up to the idea and joined us in the shower area. I am 28 with a toned and athletic build, 188cm tall (6' 2"), 89kg (196 lbs), dark hair, cock is a good size and thick at 21 cm (8.25in) and shaved. Nick was also 28 with a body type similar to mine, just a bit shorter than me with lighter hair, and cock a couple cm (1 in) smaller, but was shaved also and looked nice.

While rinsing off, I could see Nick stealing some glances at Anna and can't help, but notice his cock is slightly swelling up a bit. I can't blame him, with a sexy nude body like Anna's in front of you, my cock was swelling up, too.

After a 60 sec rinse-off, we head into the larger of the two saunas. The benches were 'L' shaped with the longer portion running against the back wall and the shorter on the right-hand side when walking in. There was higher and lower tier, as well.

Anna walks in first followed by myself. She climbs up onto the top tier giving me a nice view of her sweet little ass and hint of pussy, and I am sure Nick caught a peek, as well. She lays down, head in the corner on the wooden 'bump' pillow, feet facing the front wall. I sit down next to her, so her head is to the left of me and Nick sits down to my right.

I can see that his cock has become slightly more swollen and he looks uncomfortable, a bit embarrassed, so I try to just make some small talk and get him to relax. Between that and the heat, being nude became a normal thing and his cock started to reside.

After some time of just relaxing in the intense heat, it really started to get at us, we were all soaking wet in sweat. I notice the sand timer I had flipped on the way in was just running out at the 15 min mark, So I suggested for us to all get out and head straight to the ice shower. The other 2 agreed

We all exited the sauna and scurried over under the Ice Shower, not really sure what to expect. So, I pressed the button and we all screamed! It literally dumped a slushy watery ice mixture all over us! Oh my gosh was it cold! It is safe to say any blood left in our cocks was gone. The feeling of this shower was a love/hate relationship. The freezing cold felt terrible, but good on our hot bodies at the same time. We could only last a few seconds and so we headed to the relaxation room to calm down our bodies from the heat/cold shock.

After about 5 or so min, I say "let's go back for round 2 into the sauna." Nick leads the way as we walked over, followed by Anna, then myself.

I whispered into her ear without Nick hearing or seeing, "I dare you to lay down feet first toward us this time." She turned and looked at me and just gave me a little sexy mischievous smirk.

We head into the sauna, he sits down in the same spot on the top row, then Anna up to the top followed by me in between. Anna lays down, eyes and legs closed, but the top of her glistening wet pussy and perky tits are on display for our viewing. I can see Nick had taken notice quite quickly and his cock is almost instantly at half-mast. With the view of my nude wife and seeing another guy getting hard for her, my cock instantly gets hard.

I sit back, spread my legs, and let my cock rise straight to the ceiling. Nick sees this and relaxes, allowing his engorged member to be free as well. I just can't help, but to start stroking my cock and Nick follows suit. It was so hot, literally since it's a sauna, but both of us side by side stroking to my nude wife. Our cocks wet with sweat and precum, so much precum coming from the tops of our cock.

Nick then puts his free hand on my thigh. So here is where I'd say I am mostly straight, but I have done some mutually touching in the past with other guys and Anna, so I was intrigued about where this was going to go. His hand slides up my inner thigh to my big cum filled balls and starts massaging them. It was feeling good, and then he moved my hand off my cock and replaced it with his.

"Mmmm...," I let out a soft moan. I returned the favor and reached over to his cock, we both are slowly working each other's entire shafts.

I started rubbing up Anna's thigh, she smiles and opens her eyes. She sees our hard cocks in each other's hands, smirks, and parts her legs a bit more to reveal her dripping-wet pussy. This gives me the opportunity to play with her juicy little clit. As I touch it, she lets out a soft moan and spread her legs even more.

Nick lets out a moan seeing Anna's pussy spread and can tell he's getting close to busting his load. I let go of his cock and stop working Anna's clit. They both opened their eyes and gave me a look of "what the fuck are you stopping for?!?"

I let out a chuckle and say "It's getting too hot in here. Let's step out for a bit."

I lead Anna by hand to the relaxation room as Nick follows. I looked back and Annas' pussy is drooling down to her knee, Nicks's cock is pointing at about a 45-degree angle, swaying slightly side to side with each step. It was so swollen it looked like it hurt and pre was oozing out of it, dripping everywhere. I looked down at my cock, and my cock was doing the same, leaving a mess of pre. I lay her down on one of the 'poolside' beds. Nick and I kneel on either side of her, grab each other cocks with one hand and start running our other hand all over her tight-fit body. He's groping her tits as I start working her wet little pussy.

Anna starts to moan and is loving the double attention pleasure.

I can't help but keep bringing my fingers up to my mouth to taste her sweet juices.

"mmmm...," I sounded, "I need to taste your sweet nectar straight from the source."And with that, I let go of Nick's cock and got between Anna's legs.

"Mmm...," I moaned. Her pussy looked delicious, pink with her pussy lips swollen and clit poking out at the top of the hood, dripping wet juices running down past her pink little asshole.

I ran my tongue up from below her ass, over her 2 holes, and up to her clit where I gave it a little flick. This made her moan in ecstasy. Scooping her juices up onto my tongue I swallowed it all, and they tasted so sweet. I continued to probe her pussy with my tongue which made Anna start grinding into my face. I then started focusing more on her clit, sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue while I worked her tight little pussy with 2 of my fingers, massaging her G-Spot.

Anna was giving off some nice sensual moans and her pussy was releasing more and more juices. I could feel the pre cum just oozing out of my dangling cock, leaving a puddle on the floor

All of this made me forget there was someone else with us. And that is when I felt a warm wet sensation on my cock.

"Uhmmm... Fuck!" I muffled into Anna's wet pussy. Nick had gone under me and just wrapped his mouth around my entire cock. It felt amazing! He started to really work my cock into his mouth and his tongue hit all of the right spots. I started fucking his face as Anna fucked mine. My balls were slapping his chin and Anna bucking her hips on my face.

Anna started moaning more and more and I knew she was going to cum. A few more flicks of my tongue and massaging pressure on her G-Spot had her pussy spasming. She tightened her clench on my head, bucked her pussy into my face and the flood gates had opened. Her pussy gushed with juices and she let out a couple of loud moans as she rode her orgasm rollercoaster. Her pussy pulsating with contractions.

I could feel my cum boiling and I was getting close, but I want to save it for my wife's pussy. Making Anna cum, it was time she would be wanting a cock in her. I removed my fingers and face from her wet swollen pussy and pulled my cock out of Nick's mouth. I position myself between Anna's legs and Nick grabbed my cock aiming it at her pussy hole. With her pussy and my cock soaking wet, it slide right in. Her pussy is absolutely the best, it's why I married her. So tight and every little ridge just hits all the right spots. It truly is amazing.

Nick started rubbing Anna's clit as I worked my cock in and out of her pussy. My cock and balls were covered with her cream. I swiped some of the juices off me, rubbed it on Nick's cock. I started stroking him nice and good. After a while, Anna joined in on stroking him and he moved closer to her face. She took his hard pre-covered cock in her mouth and started moaning on it with every pump I drove my cock into her.

Watching Nick fuck her face while I worked her tight little pussy, I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Ughhh, I'm gonna cum...!!" I proclaimed. I love pulling out and cumming all over her mound and abs.

I was about to pull out when Anna moaned "Cum for me, cum inside me," and held onto me tight with her legs wrapped around me.

Hearing this was more than I need to fill her up, I pumped so much cum into her, it was shooting out the sides between my cock and her vice-grip milking pussy.

I let my cock rest inside her for a moment before I pulled out. When I finally did, was a river of cum flowed out of her used swollen pussy.

I was still rock hard and Anna took Nick's cock out of her mouth, "Mmmm, it felt so good you unloading inside me, come here and let me taste."

I went up and kneeled by her face as she turned to lick my cock clean. "UGHHH..." I let out a deep moan as my cock was still so sensitive, but the feeling was amazing.

Nick was just standing there slowly stroking his cock. He went over to see the mess between her legs, "Mmm, let me lick that pussy clean." And then he went to work. She was moaning on my cock and the vibrations were incredible.

After licking all of my cum leaking out of her pussy and down her ass he kneeled up between her and got into position. He looked at me and I kind of gave him the nod that its ok to proceed. With her pussy filled with my juice, his cock slipped right it, making her moan on my cock as I was balls deep. The moaning vibrations tingled all the way up my spine. Nick started fucking Anna nice and good. I could see my cum getting pumped out of her pussy. I was working my cock into her mouth I could feel more cum starting to boil up, but I knew I wanted to unload somewhere else.

"MMM, baby your mouth feels soo amazing, but I want to try another hole," I said.

"Mmm Hmm," Anna moaned on my cock.

I pulled my cock out of Anna's mouth. "ok, baby, get up. Nick, you try laying down and Anna, get back on top."

Anna straddled Nick and slowly slid down on his cock. As she bounced up and down, I started kissing her lips and making out. I reached around to her ass and started to massage her tight little asshole. I then probed a finger inside of her, working her ass nice and easy, until she warmed up to fit a second. She started to really moan with pleasure again and I could feel Nick put my cock in his mouth, making sure it was really lubed up for where I was about to put it next.

I removed my fingers from Anna's ass and my cock from Nick's mouth. I got behind Anna and lined up, slowly my cock slipped inside her tight gripping ass as she moaned, "Ughh that feels soo good, I feel so full... ughh."

Sliding my cock in her ass, I could feel Nick's cock on the other side of the thin wall in her pussy. Slowly we both built up a steady rhythm of going in and out of her holes, our balls slapping against each other, all 3 of us moaning.

Nick wasn't going to last long, and I could tell Anna was on the verge of cumming as well.

"Ughh... I'm about to cum... ugh," Nick moaned.

Those words made Anna's pussy and ass spasm "Ugh yes, cum with me, I'm cumming...mmm"

With her pussy and ass milking our cocks, we both couldn't hold back and filled her holes with our hot cream. All three of us were cumin and moaning at the same time. Nick and I could feel each other's cock pulsing, blowing each spurt of our cum into Anna.

Eventually, all 3 of us caught our breath and our cocks slipped out. Laying on the poolside bed, resting, our cocks covered with Anna's juices, her used ass and pussy leaking cum from 2 different guys.

I looked at the time, "Oh! we still have about 20 or so min, we could probably do one more time in the sauna."

They both agreed. We got up and went to the showers to quickly rinse off the sex we just had and to cool down a bit from all the activity, before hitting the sauna one last time.

We just talked a bit, relaxed, and our time was up not too long after. We all showered off, Anna and I sharing a towel to dry off since there were only two, and got dressed. We casually said our goodbyes and went our respective ways to our rooms.

Maks99
Maks99
14 Followers