Holiday Threesome

Story Info
A married couple invites a friend over for holiday fun.
2.3k words
4.05
47.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two and a half years into the stag-vixen lifestyle, James and Ann had established a good rhythm. Their relationship between the two of them was as strong as ever - if not stronger - and they were enjoying a lot more excitement than most parents in their mid-30s enjoyed. Even amid the pandemic of 2020, the couple managed to ease back into a safe and fun lifestyle as they continued to carefully select partners with whom to share Ann.

Since beginning this way of life, James had shared Ann with what had to be at least a dozen men. Most of them were people the couple first met online and developed a relationship through chatting until a level of comfort was reached where they would meet, often to have group sex. There were a couple anomalies where James and Ann met someone local in public, and the events of the night led to bringing the lucky gentleman to a hotel with them and giving him a night he would never forget. Still fewer of the participants, two to be exact, were friends of James's prior to this exploration of group sex with his wife.

James and Ann were and remained upstanding moral people in the eyes of everyone who knew them. They were convinced that their new sexual arrangement was perfectly ethical as well since the motivation and inspiration for everything they did was to please and adore each other. However, most of the people in their circles would have a hard time understanding or even believing that James and Ann were engaged in this type of behavior. For that reason, very few of their friends in their regular life were even aware of their arrangement.

There were a select few people, very close friends, who were aware, and two of them - friends of James - eventually even got the chance to fuck Ann while James watched and joined in. In fact, one of these friends went through a stretch where he and James were double-teaming the sexy Italian woman on a semi regular basis before the pandemic hit. The other friend, Jerry, had only had a couple opportunities, and as the holiday season began to settle in, the couple thought it would be fun to have this friend over again.

When hooking up with strangers or men they met online, it was critical to get a hotel because it was not a good idea to let too many people know where they live. While it is also tricky to include people you already know, if it can be pulled off, it's beneficial because you don't need to pay for a place to do it - you can use your own home, even if it means arranging alternate childcare. For this night, since everything was pretty much shut down because of COVID, the trio decided to have a quiet holiday-themed evening with a Christmas movie, card games and snacks before having some real fun case in the glow of the Christmas tree.

As the evening progressed, an outsider would have never known to what it was all leading. The game of choice, without giving the name or specific details, was a game they adapted to their situation where the players would literally throw a soft object at a targeted player. James suggested that whenever someone was hit with the object, whatever clothing was struck would have to come off. All three of them agreed to the sexy twist.

Ann should have known she would be mercilessly targeted. Jerry and James worked together so well that Ann got only a couple shots in herself before her 5'5" body was completely naked. "Now what?" she asked.

"You'll see," James said. Jerry and Ann could imagine the ballpark in which James's idea was. Surely enough, Ann, with no clothes left to remove, was struck again shortly after by Jerry, and James instructed Ann that now she had to suck Jerry's cock. Both boys were already plenty hard from watching Ann progressively undress beside them over the past several minutes, her tan skin glowing in the dim light, her ample breasts exposed and her perfect curves on full display. Ann didn't argue with James's decree, instead grinning as she remained seated on the couch as Jerry stepped in front of her and pulled down his pants. Ann pushed her long, dark brown hair out of her face and began to stroke Jerry's dick with her hand before guiding it into her mouth.

Ann's brown eyes locked with James's as she sucked her husband's friend's cock right in front of him, much to his arousal. It hadn't been James's intention, but the game ended there. As Ann sucked Jerry, James decided he wanted in on the action too and took off the rest of his clothes as he stepped beside his buddy, his cock hovering in Ann's face right beside another erection.

Ann continued to suck Jerry for a little longer but reached up to stroke her husband simultaneously. Then she switched, taking James into her mouth while rubbing Jerry's prick. The men moaned with pleasure and praised their goddess hotwife as she proceeded to alternate between sucking and stroking both of them until they were begging her to let them fuck her. All the fun leading up to this moment had Ann sufficiently aroused too, and the thought of two fit men having their way with her always got her wet as it was.

There was a chase at the end of the couch where James prepared a spot for Ann. He piled up some pillows by the backrest where Ann could lay her head while the rest of her naked body stretched out across the chase. Ann spread her legs and made room for her husband to kneel between them and eat her pussy while Jerry kneeled beside her head and offered his cock again. Ann sucked Jerry for the second time, moaning around his dick as her husband expertly licked her pussy. As he watched his wife blow his friend, James pulled his mouth away, latching one hand on one of Ann's perfect boobs and using the other hand to guide his cock into the wonderful woman's tight pussy, which was very wet now.

Ann and James moaned in unison as James sank deep inside her. Ann pulled her mouth away from Jerry but beat him off instead as James began to fuck her, thrusting back and forth, deep inside her, slowly but hard. Ann spread her legs as far apart as she could, lifting them up in the air, and James let go of Ann's boobs so he could grab her ankles and rest them on his shoulders while he leaned forward and pounded her harder and faster. Ann's tits bounced with each of her husband's thrusts into her hot body, all as the hotwife continued to jerk off her husband's friend.

After a couple minutes in that position, James pulled out and offered his wife to his friend. Ann sat up and stood to the floor momentarily as James took her place instead, lying down on the chase as Ann bent over in front of him, her boobs hanging down near his cock as Jerry set up behind the hotwife and prepared to do her from behind. Ann pressed her boobs together around James's cock as James took the hint and started to titty-fuck his wife's lovely rack just as his buddy groaned from the sensation of being balls-deep in another man's wife.

Ann's eyes locked with her husband's as she held her tits in place around James's dick, which continuously protruded out from between the lovely pair. The hotwife's mouth dropped in a sexy expression as Jerry held onto Ann's hips and pumped deep and hard into her married cunt. His hips slapped against hers each time he thrust forward, pushing the gorgeous woman forward as well, leaving no effort required on James's part as his wife's breasts slid up and down his knob just from the steady pumping of his buddy at the other end of this shared wife.

A few more minutes passed, and the three of them were ready for the main event. Jerry pulled out of Ann's pussy, and Ann climbed up on the couch with her husband. The two worked together to get James sheathed back inside Ann's pussy as the hotwife was on her hands and knees. As soon as James was inside, Ann began to ride up and down his cock, ensuring it was good and hard for what was coming next. James sighed with pleasure, playing with his wife's tits as they bounced in his face while that sexy body rode up and down his dick.

Ann rode her husband until she came, a loud, long cry accompanying her orgasm. With that sign, Jerry knew it was his turn to get back in the action. He had been standing a few feet back, stroking himself and watching as his friends fucked in front of him, waiting for his turn to help his buddy double stuff this sexy wife. Ann leaned forward, her husband's cock still deep inside her pussy. Between James and Ann, four hands spread Ann's ass wide to give Jerry the most access possible. With Ann at just the right height, impaled on her husband as they were together on the couch, Jerry pushed first the tip of his cock and then inch after inch of it into the married woman's tight ass until both he and James were balls-deep inside, double-penetrating her.

Nothing was more fun than double penetration. Most of the reason James had wanted to try the stag-vixen lifestyle was because he wanted to try double penetration with Ann. The first few attempts were successful but a work-in-progress nonetheless. Now, while they didn't always do it quite as much as James would like, they had gotten very good at it. This night, once Ann adjusted to having both her holes stuffed with cock, the two men began to take turns inside her, each one slowly pumping into his respective hole as the other pulled back and vice versa.

All three participants moaned as they worked together like a well-oiled machine. The sweat that coated their bodies shimmered in the dim light of the nearby Christmas tree as the men prodded Ann's ass and pussy in unison, slowly at first. As they all grew more comfortable and confident, James and Jerry began to double-fuck Ann harder and faster. Ann and James kissed over and over while James held onto his lover's shoulders and Jerry tightly gripped her hips. The smacking off flesh on flesh was the loudest sound in the room, though rivaled with the pleasured moans of three friends having incredible fun. The smell of sweat and sex mingled with the aroma of the candles that had been lit prior to their intercourse.

As the double-penetration sex progressed, Ann was surprised to feel another orgasm welling up inside her as those two dicks sawed in and out of her ass and pussy. It wasn't often that she had multiple orgasms, even with multiple partners at once, and it was especially difficult for her to achieve a climax during double penetration. As the men, who had now worked up to a fast and steady rhythm, took turns slamming deep inside her, Ann closed her eyes, her breath ragged, and worked closer and closer to a finale until she came for the second time that night, this time with two dicks inside her.

Ann moaned loudly, sinking her nails into her husband's chest as she cried out in orgasm. James was never more turned on than when his wife was cumming, and the fact that she was doing it while being double-penetrated only had him more aroused. As Ann came down from her climax, the boys were getting ready for theirs.

To cap off an exceptional night, Ann decided to give the men another opportunity that she didn't always grant: "Cum for me," she said amid ragged breaths as she remained sandwiched between them, "cum on my face." Ann had never been a big fan of facials, but through the course of their current lifestyle, she had warmed up to it more, especially over the past several months, and since the guys had done such a good job fucking her tonight, she figured they'd earned it. Jerry pulled out of Ann's ass first, allowing Ann to get off her husband and crouch down on the floor. James and Jerry stood on either side of Ann, who tilted her head back, opened her mouth and awaited the reward she had earned. Jerry, to Ann's right, got off first, splattering his seed on Ann's cheek, nose and ear, getting some of it in her hair (which was one of the reasons Ann didn't typically raise her hand for a facial). James finished right behind Jerry, sending his first shot directly into Ann's mouth and hitting the back of her throat, making her cough and then laugh. As she laughed, another shot of semen streaked across her face, dangerously close to her eye (another reason). James then finished up on his wife's lips and chin, leaving Ann with two loads of cum covering much of her face, capping off the perfect night.

James handed Ann a rag with which to wipe her face. She headed down the hall to the bathroom, naked, as the men got dressed again. The movie was long since over, so, very tired yet very satisfied, the men chatted and watched whatever nonsense the streaming station had chosen for them. A few minutes later, Ann emerged from the hall in her bed clothes and thanked Jerry for coming over and giving her and her husband such a fun night. It was late now and time for bed. She welcomed Jerry to sleep in the guest room if he wanted, but he decided to go home. On his way out, James suggested they do the same thing in a couple weeks before Christmas Day. Both Jerry and Ann agreed to go with that plan.