Holiday Weekend with My Friends Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Terri, my friend. Your service to me has been completed per our agreement. I now release you from your slavery to me and all of our friends. While we have thoroughly enjoyed your service to us, it is now time that you retake your position as our dear friend and equal. As I remove your collar - a symbol of your servitude to us - you will transform again from slut/slave to respected and honored friend and counselor. While this weekend will be indelibly imprinted on all of our memories, it will not impact the friendship that we have all built over the last several years. We will always look back on this time fondly, but never in a negative light in respect to our relationship with you. With this promise, I now remove your collar, a symbol of your submission - and restore your place as the friend, counselor, and respected advisor that you have always been."

With that, Mary leaned forward and removed the collar that I had worn since I first submitted to then over three days ago. Once the collar was removed, Mary asked me to go shower and get dressed in the clothes she had brought down for me. I was not to shower in the outdoor shower, but privately in my own shower in the Master bedroom. I took a long shower, then dried myself off. I applied lotion all over to keep my skin soft, then brushed my hair and applied my normal makeup. It felt a bit strange to put on the panties and sundress. It was almost an hour before I returned to the deck where all of my friends were. Jeanie, James, ad Jill and Brad were already packed up to leave. I hugged and kissed them as they made their exit. I thanked them for their participation. After they left, it was just Mary, Bob, and me. They were going to spend one more night and leave early in the morning.

Six months later:

"Are you done writing, Slut?" I heard Mary call out.

"Almost, Mistress." I answered from my office.

"Well, I have a big load from Bob in my pussy that I need cleaned out." She replied

"On my way, Mistress." Sorry. Be back in a little bit.

OK. I'm back. Not only did I have to suck all the cum out of Mistress Mary's pussy, but I had to clean off Master Bob's cock as well. Naturally, he got hard as I sucked his cum and Mistress Mary's juices from his cock. Being the good slut/slave I am, I continued until he came in my mouth. Anyway, where were we? Oh, yes.

So, Mistress Mary, Master Bob and I talked late into the night. As I mentioned previously, I have more than enough funds to live a very good life several times over. The next morning, I gave my notice to the partners, and they bought me out of my partnership for a very satisfactory amount of money. Two months after that, I opened my own firm. I didn't need the money, but it kept me in the legal field. I only worked sort of part time. I took cases that interested me. It kept my skills sharp and let me bring out the barracuda that ate the opponent for breakfast, then spit them out before lunch. I could be the cast-iron bitch in the courtroom. As before, just walking in and sitting across from my opponents sent fear through them. Poor bastards. If they even had an inkling about what I was outside of the courtroom. Not that it would have mattered. This was inside the courtroom. Inside the courtroom, I was Lilith, destroyer of mankind. I had hundreds of weapons to use against opposing counsel. Men, women, it didn't matter. I would dazzle them with my classy, yet sexy suits and high heels. I didn't even rely on that. That was just the topping on the cake. My legal mind was a steel trap. I showed up to court with at least three counters to every one of their claims. My opponents left the courtroom with more devastation to clean up than after a Category 5 tornado though central Oklahoma.

I saved my document and ran up the stairs. Well, ran is a subjective word. It's hard to run in 6-inch stiletto heels. It's even harder when you unfettered tits are bouncing all over. I was at home, so I was completely naked except for my butt plug, leather collar and new body piercings. Yes, my nipples were now pierced with 1-inch hoops. My clit hood as a 1/2-inch hoop with a couple links of chain and a ball that taps my clit whenever I move.

Mistress was laying on her back on the bed when I rushed into the room. I practically dove onto her with my face between her legs. As my tongue contacted her pussy, I brought my knees up under me and presented my ass to whoever was also in the room. My tongue was buried as deep as it could go in Mistress Mary's ass as I tried to get every last drop of Master Bob's semen out. I felt the bed behind me move as Master Bob took his position behind me. By my fifth lick of Mistress Mary's pussy, Master Bob had positioned himself behind me and began probing my ass with his cock.

"Guess what, Slut." Mistress Mary asked.

My mouth and tongue were otherwise occupied, so I didn't answer. I didn't need to anyway.

"So, Jeanie and James, as well as Jill and Brad will be spending Thanksgiving with us. They will arrive Wednesday afternoon and stay until Sunday night." A massive orgasm crashed over me at the thought. Sure, Bob plowing my dirt road had something to do with that, but it was the thought of submitting to my friends again for an extended weekend that pushed me over the cliff.

Maybe I need to back up a bit. That discussion late at night right after my other friends had gone home? The night that Mary and Bob stayed for the last night? A couple of thoughts were discussed. A few decisions were made. Life-altering choices were chosen. Every choice was consensual and verified.

Two months later, all my savings, checking account and investments were placed in a trust that could not be accessed until a mutually agreed upon document was signed by me, Mary, and Bob. My income from the new law firm I started went into a new account that only I had access to. Mary and Bob moved into my home and rented out their house. I became their naked slave. I was required to strip off my clothes before entering the house whenever I had to leave for a meeting. Obviously, they could take me any way, and at any time they wanted. The Trust paid all the bills. Bob continued his medical practice. He enjoyed being a doctor, and it kept him up to date on the latest medical practices.

I was in heaven. On the one hand, I could be the Bitch-from-hell in the courtroom. On the other hand, I could completely let go and have someone else make all the decisions for me. I could release the pressure from the responsibility of those minute details of my life. Mistress Mary now decided what I was to wear every day. Mistress Mary chose my meals. Mistress Mary decided y daily schedule. With the exception of my actual work, Mistress Mary made every decision for me. I wore what she told me to wear. I ate what she told me to eat. I fucked whoever she told me to fuck. I did whatever chore she told me to do. I loved it. I felt freer than I had in years. I gave her my life, and she gave me my freedom.

So, to explain everything to you, I accepted Mary's proposal that night. After everyone else had gone home, Mary explained that she had always wanted me as her submissive lover. Unfortunately, I was not in the right place of mind while we were in college. Now, I was ready to submit to her. Mary and Bob rented out their house and moved in with me. I became their live-in sex slave/maid. I still had my career, but I went into a private practice working out of my home. I worked nude when I was not dealing directly with clients. Mary picked out my clothes when I needed to interact directly with clients. If it was a Teams or Zoom meeting, usually I was only wearing a blouse and blazer. Most likely, I was bottomless. When I met face-to-face, I never wore panties. I always had a butt plug in, though. It was the same with court. I never wore panties to court, and I always had a butt plug.

At home, I was always naked. I cleaned the house and prepared all the meals. I was allowed to wear an apron while I cooked, but otherwise was completely naked. Even when Mary and Bob decided on delivery, I answered the door naked an gave oral sex to the delivery person as a tip. The humiliation from that often had me begging to get fucked.

OK. So, you can see what a submissive slut I am. Perhaps you have forgotten by this point what a pain slut I am as well. What is the advantage of someone who gets off on pain if they are so submissive to their Owner that they never fail to follow orders and get punished? What's the fun in that? I'm pretty sure that Mistress Mary and Master Bob now when I purposely fuck up in order to get punished. Still, they do get out the whip, cane, or leather strap and give me what I crave. Sometimes, they will withhold those items and put me in a chastity belt. That's how I know that they know what I am doing. Their smirks as they lock me into the chastity belt tells me everything.

Anyway, I have just been released from the belt tonight. Tomorrow, several of my other friends will arrive for an extended weekend of debauchery. The court appointment for my current case is still three weeks away. My client is divorcing her husband because he is having an affair with his secretary. What he doesn't know is that his wife is also having an affair with her best friend. Mistress has ordered me to seduce my client and her girlfriend as soon as I get her a seven-figure settlement. Mistress Mary wants to watch as they double-team me.

I have to go now. Mistress needs me. Rather, she needs my tongue. If Mistress allows, perhaps I will write again about my future experiences. It is up to her, after all. I am just her slut/slave. I have never been happier. I have finally filled that missing hole in my life.

Slave/slut and legal barracuda, Terri.

This is the end of this series. I highly doubt that I will add any sequels to this story. If you feel the need to write a sequel or expand on this, feel free. All I ask is that you reference this series in your into. It would also be polite to inform ne about it first.

12