Holiday with Step Sister Pt. 06

Story Info
Final part (perhaps) of the holiday...
3.3k words
4.51
11.5k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. This is perhaps the last installment of the story, although there is much to be open about. I might add a chapter or two, but for the moment, I am just happy that I made it this far with the story. thank you everyone for reading, commenting, and voting. I love this story. It is of course a total invention, but one which we would all love to go through. Again, THANK YOU!

----------------

The dream was still running around in my head. Spaceships, aliens, Luke Skywalker (wtf?). But somebody was shaking me, causing me to lose the hold on my imagination.

My eyes slowly opened to the sight of Carol, sitting over me, covered with her usual light shawl. It was incredible to think that she was feeling fresh, and my thoughts turned elsewhere, that she might be horny. I could feel her lips around my cock, as usual, and I was sporting a woody. Nothing extraordinary there.

Waking up properly though, I realized that the weather had turned ugly. The afternoon sky was grey and a brisk wind was whipping up the waves and the sand.

The tiny particles would be hell on one's privates, so we waited for a lull in the gusts before making our way to our little cottage. It was lucky for us that we had a couple of towels to help.

It was amusing to watch the older flabby patrons run, boobs swinging and arses being shaken around... Andre and Karla were on the same way as us, and Carol ran ahead and grabbed Andrew by his cock. He jumped in surprise, and Karla came over and did the same to me...

They were closest to home and we ran in after them as the rain started coming down like mad. It wasn't pelting down cats and dogs as much as Godzillas and King Kongs. My god it was utter chaos. The run through the sand and over the paths had spattered us with mud and we laughed at the mess we were in.

A brief discussion ensued and it was decided that a shower was the best idea... For some unfathomable reason, but most probably due to the way the buildings were built, our friends had an absolutely massive bathroom, with a walk-in shower to match. Black tiles coming up to the halfway point, before morphing into sandstone, and with two showerheads... I was impressed, and said so to Andrew.

"We haven't even used it, man. Just the outside shower extensively."

I looked at the sky from the open door, now turning an ugly shade of dark grey and as a clap of thunder boomed its way across the sky, I replied that it would be madness to use the one outside.

"More than enough space for us in ours. No need to go anywhere."

The girls had managed to agree without any words, and were already under the water. They were pressed together, hugging... and kissing? Was that supposed to happen?

I looked at Andrew, who held up his hands. "I'm not kissing you man!"

"Damn right bro!" I replied before adding "Swapping ok?"

"Carol looks fabulous" was all he said. "If it's cool by you, I don't mind sharing."

I slipped in behind Karla, marvelling at the broad expanse of her back, and absolutely lost in the beautiful colour of her ebony skin. For a moment, a flash of anger surged through me at the thought of so much atrocities on people of colour. It passed as I realized it was nothing to do with me and that things had mostly moved along. I say mostly with much regret as there were still sections of people who acted superior because they were white. Utter dumbness.

I stroked her shoulders, rubbing muscles, hearing her groan beneath my hands. Looking over her shoulder, I could see that Carol had turned, one hand on Andrew's huge penis, the other around his neck. Karla and I saw Andrew grab her ass cheek, lift her up, and with Carol's guidance, slip inside her without a hitch.

She sighed loudly as he slipped in gracefully. Andrew moved in and out of her, holding her up effortlessly. Her legs went around his waist, barely encompassing him, and he pressed her back against the shower wall and went to work on her.

Karla turned around and went straight to my mouth in a beautifully tender kiss.

"Let's wash and hit the bed" she said, with a catch in her voice.

We washed up quickly, and without towelling, exited the bathroom. The rain had stopped suddenly, although it seemed to be only a temporary reprieve.

"To your cottage" she said, and we benefitted from the pause to walk the last few yards to our 'place'.

I lingered slightly behind her, looking at the slight dimples just above her beautiful ass cheeks. She walked like a graceful gazelle and I was totally relishing the thought of spending the night with this incredibly gorgeous piece of womanhood.

And spend the night we did as we brought each other to orgasm a number of times over the next few hours. She had a really erotic streak in her, and one of the highlights of the night was our sitting on two chairs, facing each other, looking in the other's eyes while we masturbated.

I had never done that to be honest, and I won't lie. I loved it. We talked dirty to each other, and as I looked at her hand rubbing her large clitoris, I could hear my cock head squelching as it went in and out of my foreskin.

She came before I did, and in an extraordinary move, stooped down, swatted my hand away and pulled my foreskin over my glans. She then inserted a finger in my penis under my generous sheath, and she rubbed around the head, with the help of the pre-cum lubrication. It was absolutely amazing.

As I felt myself coming, she pulled my foreskin even further out, pinching the opening closed, while masturbating me. I came copiously, my sperm still enclosed within my penis. Karla then knelt in front of me and let my foreskin go, and this huge dollop of come splattered onto her face. Grabbing the phone from the table next to us, I clicked some shots of her sperm splattered face.

Standing up, she nuzzled me, spreading the come all over my face and she licked it from me. It was absolutely so erotic.

My cock was still standing proudly, and what happened next will live with me as one of the most beautiful experiences in my life, but also one of the steps which made my life move along.

Karla hopped to the bathroom, came back with the shower gel, which she smeared over my cock and on her asshole. She set my iPhone to video record, and biding me to remain sitting in the chair, this black goddess backed onto me and sat on my cock, wriggling my penis into her tight backside. The soap made entry relatively easy and soon I was deep inside her.

I'd had anal sex before, most recently with Julia, but this was different for some reason. It was beautiful, sensual, touching and very hot. I could see the video being recorded as Karla opened her legs, posting them on the chair and table, allowing her inordinately long clit to pop free, and she masturbated it much like a man would. Her gasping drove me wild.

That made me lose it and I came again inside her ass. Probably there was a lesser amount of sperm left, but my orgasm was still as strong as it could be. For some moments in time there, I lost all memory of Sheryl, or Carol as Karla dominated me totally, in body and spirit.

She stood up, allowing my come to run out over my cock. Turning and kneeling, she licked me clean, then instructed me to clean her genitals with my tongue. I had no qualms and cleaned her out, spending time on her large clitoris, sucking it like a little finger.

Her hands went to my hair, grasping me tight as she came for the last time that night. I staggered to my feet, stopping the recording on my iPhone, and slipped away to sleep as soon as my head hit the bed.

Little was I to know what was to happen in morning.

---

Andrew and Carol came into our cottage just as I was coming to life. Andrew swaggered in and I thought that my step-sister was walking very funnily. Hardly surprising, I grinned. Karla was still lost to the world, face up, legs splayed, with her puffy pussy and long clit in full display.

"Christ, she has a long one hasn't she?" asked Carol.

"It is so so tasty" I replied.

In a surprise move, Carol moved in between Karla's legs, declaring "I want some of that"

She licked, slurped, and sucked on the large clitoris claiming attention, and Karla sighed, moving languidly as her innermost secrets were suckled on. It only took a few minutes before she clamped her legs on Carol's head as she sighed in satisfaction.

She came awake fully, not realising it was Carol tonguing her. As she saw Andrew and I standing next to each other, both cocks straining, she smiled and beckoned us over.

Grabbing our cocks with both hands, she pulled us together and in a surprising move, rubbed our cock heads together before taking them in her mouth. It was a surprising feat, and I was not sure how to take it. Andrew seemed fine with it, so I just shrugged and went along with it.

Of course, my friend had a bigger one, but it didn't matter. She sucked us both as Carol came behind us and pushed gently on our backsides. I could feel myself coming and said so.

"Same here bro" said Andrew.

We came absolutely at the same time, literally drowning Karla in sperm. We slumped back and Carol approached the black girl, mashing their mouths together and sharing our come.

It was at that point that fate took its due...

My phone rang. Sheryl!

"Good morning love" I said.

"You cheating son of a bitch!" she screamed in my ear, the sound reaching the other three in the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked in trepidation.

"What the fuck are you doing at a nude resort? With your sister? And who is that black whore?"

I winced at that word, glancing towards Karla. How the fuck had this happened?

"My computer went faulty and I borrowed your MacBook. Imagine my surprise to see it synchronising photos from your phone. All those photos of women and that, that video with that black witch."

The blood rushed out of my head in a second. I sat down hurriedly, afraid I would faint.

"I think I can explain." I stuttered.

"Explain? Explain what? That you were walking around and you somehow fell into that woman's ass?" I could tell she was really pissed. "I don't need explanations. I've been over to your parents to collect my clothes. You cheating son of a bitch. Have you put it up your sister's ass yet?"

I had no words really. I mumbled an apology, hoping this was over quickly.

"Don't call me again. You're dead to me. Your computer is in the old well. Good luck getting it back. Goddamn you to hell and back you bastard."

She hung up, and I just sat there, frozen in shock. It was true that I was planning on splitting up with her. But not this way.

The call seemed to take the joy out of us, and it sort of deflated us as we discussed what happened.

"This may sound cruel man..." said Andrew, "but if you love Carol, then this is the best thing that could happen to you. Except for your computer though."

I nodded as I came to terms with what I had caused. I certainly did not want her to be humiliated of course, but it was all my fault. I'd left the synchronising option on my phone enabled. The cottage Wi-Fi was sending my every movement and media to iCloud.

Sure, it was unlucky that Sheryl's machine had died, but I gathered that the loss of the laptop (which wasn't even mine... good luck explaining to the institute how I lost it!) mattered little. What DID matter was that it was all over and I was free to start my life with Carol.

We walked to the restaurant for breakfast, before spending the day on the beach, relaxing and confirming our friendship, albeit in a quieter mood.

Around two o clock we decided on lunch, and while we had several invitations for the night barbeque, my step-sister and I declined. The vibrant, carefree mood had been lost somehow, and we just wanted each other's company.

We saluted Andrew and Karla fondly as their stay was for a fortnight. I had won this holiday, and I always thought that a week's holiday was just about right. I have to admit I hungered for Karla, and we kissed our farewell deeply.

"It's not goodbye" she said wistfully. "More like a see you soon."

Carol hugged Andrew, cupping his balls and penis. "I'm going to miss these. Thank you for an extraordinary night. I'm sure we can have this experience again."

"Take care woman. Love that man. He's good for you."

"I know" she replied simply.

"We'll meet again for sure. This friendship is too precious to lose."

We saluted them, took each other's hands, and Carol and I made our way to our cottage for the last few hours at the resort. We needed the time alone. The body-slam from the morning had faded somewhat, but strangely enough, I still felt the hurt and the accusations.

Carol explained to me that it was because subconsciously I still loved my ex, in one form or another.

"Perhaps." I said. "But when I am with you it seems that the world shrinks away. I can't explain it. I feel whole. Complete. As if everything is alright in my life. I need you there, in my thoughts. Constantly."

She nodded, understanding.

"It will pass in a few days." she said, hugging me.

It was then that the madness hit me. Once again I propped my iPhone on the fruit stand, set it to record, moved back, and as naked as the day we were born, went down on my knees in front of Carol, and moving my eyes from her closed pussy to her eyes asked her...

"Carol... will you marry me?"

Her hands went to her face in surprise, before exclaiming "Yes, oh god yes, I will marry you."

She fell to her knees and we hugged. Every time we saw the video in the following years, we still were moved by it...

After about half an hour, put on a pair of running shoes and managed to explore the garden part of the resort. Again, large numbers of patrons were making love in the secluded areas.

"Do you want to go to the after-BBQ party tonight?" she asked me.

I shook my head. "Not really. If you want to go though, it's no problem for me. I just need some peace and quiet."

"I want to stay and be intimate with you again. Not just plain sex and enjoyment for what it's worth... honest love. As an engaged couple."

I pulled her close to me, although it seemed that every waking hour I was sporting a hard-on, or at least a chubby. I dreaded going home and wearing clothes again. I was amazed at the feeling of liberation being naked outside gave me.

That evening, Carol and I sat on the bed thinking about our holiday and how it was coming to an end so soon...The week had flown by, and we had found out a lot more about each other.

Most momentous was the fact that we were so agreeable with each other and had simply fallen in love even deeper than we had envisaged.

The bust-up with Sheryl was not as spectacular as it sounded. The relationship had probably run its course. However I had wanted to leave my ex with a good word, not over hurried angry texts and an angry phone call. I had not intended to take this way out, but her unfortunate revelation of our hotel had sealed our previous love life to an abyss from which there was no coming back.

No need to mention that our mood was low, and it shouldn't have been. We were heading towards something which would propel us to a life of love and togetherness.

I decided that moping would do us no good.

"Let's have an adventure" I said to Carol, an idea springing to mind.

"What are? Hobbits?" she replied, with a half-smile.

"Well. We ARE in Spain. Barcelona is just six hundred miles away."

"I don't get what you are aiming for" she said.

"You are an art major. What huge art object is there in Barcelona?"

Carol looked blankly at me, lost for a moment.

"Duh! La Sagrada Familia!" I pointed out.

Her mouth hung open in disbelief. "How the hell could I have forgotten it?"

For those who might not have heard of it, the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia is a monumental church devoted to the Holy Family: Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

Construction began in 1882, based on plans drawn up by the architect Francisco de Paula del Villar, and Antoni Gaudi was commissioned to continue the project in 1883.

The Temple has always been an expiatory church, built only from donations. As Gaudi said: "The Expiatory Church of the Sagrada Familia is made by the people and is mirrored in them. It is a work that is in the hands of God and the will of the people." In 2010, Pope Benedict XVI consecrated the site as a minor basilica

Despite being in 2022, the massive monument was as yet unfinished. However, millions of tourists flocked to it every year. It was indeed, one of the wonders of the world.

"I guess we will have to wear clothes there huh?" she asked.

"Perhaps." Deadpanning sometimes helped.

In this case it was hilarious as we guffawed like people possessed.

"What about our tickets for home?" Carol was ever the one to think about keeping down expenses. Jobs in art rarely paid well.

I scrolled through the phone for the terms and conditions, and we could cancel anytime up to twelve hours before the flights, and get credit for them. I tapped on the 'surrender bookings' and after ticking the button to confirm that indeed I wanted to cancel, I looked at her and said. "It's done. We can't go back on this now..."

We hugged, mindful of still being totally nude, and we made the most out of the situation as we made slow languid love. This was something from the heart, the soul, not just because we needed release.

To me it will remain one of the most tender moments in our holiday. Yes we had let ourselves go, but it was just one body after another, with people we would never see again. I HAD been sorry that we had not gone to Julia's place, but I had become enamoured with her that I could not trust myself.

Being with Karla and Andrew was awesome, but nothing could beat being with Carol. Time seemed to come to a halt when we were together, even just quietly basking in the after-glow of our being together. A walk on the beach became a romantic moment, and here we were tonight on the start of another journey.

Hugging my soon to be wife to me, I switched the light off and we drifted away to sleep, looking forward to a further week of extraordinary togetherness.