Holiday with Step Sister Pt. 05

Story Info
The continuing adventures on a nudist beach.
3.4k words
4.47
19.5k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the delay in publishing this chapter. I hope to finalize this story with two other chapters which I am still debating over how to end.

Please realize that this is all warped fantasy, although I have seen this happen in real life, although sadly, not to me. And now, on with the story.

~~~

I slept deeply that night. So deeply that I barely felt Carol get up to answer the light knock on our door. Of course, I was totally naked, and nearly hurried to cover myself, such is the hold of habit upon us.

It was with a sheepish grin that I realized there was no hiding anything in a nudist resort.

I could hear Carol talking to somebody, male and female voices, but I was still in a fuzzy haze, still buzzed over a good night's sleep. My eyes were still heavy, and I just let the sleep wash over me again.

I must have snoozed off and on for another hour at least before Carol woke me up.

"Wake up sleepyhead. It's nearly ten o'clock."

"What's your problem? We're on holiday." I replied, pulling the pillow over my head.

"Damn right it's my problem. I don't want to waste this beautiful morning in here. I've gone to pick up breakfast and a couple of light snacks."

"Ok, ok... I'm up" I replied, stretching myself.

I looked at Carol, radiant in her birthday suit, smiling, that beautiful face tugging at my heart. Not for the first time, I wondered how lucky I was to be with her. She was just gorgeous.

"Oh!" I suddenly remembered. "How did it go with you yesterday?"

"I'm trying not to remember" she replied "It was absolutely amazing. And yourself?"

"I still have to come to terms with it, but it was an experience like no other."

"That good huh?" Her eyes betrayed her curiosity.

"Let's talk about it later" I suggested. "I'm too hungry to think straight."

We sauntered outside to the patio, where Carol had already set up our breakfast. Plenty of fruit, and again, some cold cuts and sandwiches. Light but filling. I raised my eyebrows as I saw her wrap some ham around a ring of pineapple.

"Just try it" she advised me. "It's amazing."

She was right. The sweet pineapple with the taste of the ham made it scrumptious. I'd always had this thing with people who put pineapple on pizza, but I had to rethink my options here.

We ate quietly, having our fill. I finally pushed my plate away, happy with my fare. I recounted my story to Carol. Julia, the private beach, our lovemaking sessions. The emotion I apparently found in somebody I had not known in the morning.

"Well, it seems that you had a good time. Alas, it was only with one person. My random companions were an Italian guy, a well-endowed local, and a transgender. In effect, I had three cocks at my command. I was impaled, spit-roasted, and made air-tight. Will probably never have another experience like this.

The Italian was superbly skilled in the art of love, and he made me come incessantly with his tongue and hands. Miguel had a club, which meant he made me lose my senses with every thrust.

But the tranny took me over the edge in every sense. I loved what she did to us all, and both the guys drilled her in the ass. The last hour was wild. Unbelievably off the Richter Scale for earthquakes. Giovanni had his cock in my mouth, Kennedy had her smallish cock in my ass, while Miguel stuck his pole in Kennedy.

Weirdly wonderful."

I looked on in jealousy, but happy that she had enjoyed her day.

"You let her fuck you in the ass?" I asked incredulously.

"No. I let them ALL fuck me in my ass. Admittedly, Miguel could only manage half, but that stretching was amazing. I wish I had a picture. At one point Miguel was in my pussy, Giovanni in my ass, and I was sucking Kennedy.

I thought I was going to die with the feelings coming from every opening. Airtight."

I grinned at the thought. I definitely wished I could have seen them.

"So, we're all good here?" I asked.

"All good. We're on holiday. In a place where anything goes. Like we agreed. We'll enjoy this interlude."

I got up and hugged her, mindful that I still needed to take my morning shower.

"Is there anything planned for this morning?" I asked.

"Nope. apart from yesterday's shindig, we are at the mercy of our desires. There is a pool party for those departing on the day before last. So that would be Monday for us. I've seen pamphlets. It generally ends with a full blown orgy. Would you be interested in something like that?" She was having me on.

I told her that I would keep it in mind but no big deal if we missed out. My head at this point was split wide open. First of all, Carol, then Julia which I had developed feelings for, but also, there was the not inconsiderable job of a person back home, Sheryl, who I actually was still in a relationship with, no matter how platonic it seemed now.

We gathered our breakfast crockery and wiped the table clean before heading inside.

"Oh, who was at the door this morning? Or was I imagining things?"

"Yeah, right. Andrew and Karla. They just came by to tell us that they were going into town and whether we wanted something."

"I'm interested in going in for the day, you know? Perhaps tomorrow?" I inquired.

"Yep, they have a great market, and a thriving community of older stuff."

"Pretty sure that won't come in cheap" I ventured.

"Who cares? If it's decent, I wouldn't mind splashing out."

"Yeah" I replied "I'd love to bag an old valve radio. Been on my wanted list for ages."

"I just recalled. We're going to the beach. We don't need to have a wash right now."

I shrugged, knowing that a shower really did not make sense.

"Would you be shocked if I told you I would love a go at Karla?" I asked Carol.

"God no! I'm aching just thinking of having Andrew penetrate me with his monster. We'll get our chance. We're all free tonight, except for the usual BBQ."

I smiled at her. Inwardly though, it was with a sense of foreboding. Before leaving for the beach, I grabbed my phone, to see if there were any texts from home. Of course, our parents, and Sheryl. She sounded cheerful in her couple of messages, which, like an idiot, I had not even read.

A couple of lines from me highlighting what fun we were having were all that I sent. I resolved to take my phone with me and grab a couple of photos to send. It would make little sense to have gone on a holiday and return with no photos. Had to make sure there was nobody naked in them though!

Carol and I made our way to the beach, greeting people we had come to know albeit briefly. As I walked in the sun just behind Carol, I marvelled at the way she moved. An easy gait which had her swinging that backside of hers, just like a chipmunk nibbling at nuts in its cheeks. Truly mesmerising. And her neck gave me goosebumps just looking at it.

I sighed at the impossibility of the situation. Sheryl came from an uptight family. It had taken herculean efforts just to get her to stay at our house from time to time in the beginning of our relationship. This would kill them. Not that I had any feelings for them. But Sheryl would take it hard. I knew that for sure.

We arrived at our usual spot on the beach. Just under a low-slung palm tree, growing close to the ground. It made for excellent cover from the sun when it started to get hotter. We each had a couple of towels with us. One for the recliner, and one for drying ourselves, although there was hardly a necessity with this beautiful weather.

Carol flopped down on one of the recliners, taking the left, while I just spread my towel on the other one and looked at her from top to bottom.

She was resplendent in her nudity. Her eyes were closed, and as I looked down her body, I started getting hard. Her firm beautiful breasts always seemed to have erect nipples. Bright pink in the sunlight, little erasers with beautifully pink areolas. I preferred light coloured nipples to be honest.

Between her breasts, a little bead of sweat developed, then started rolling down her chest, pooling in her navel. Below that was her beautiful sacred spot, seemingly glowing as the sun's rays struck her pussy lips at an angle, making them translucent. My glans popped out of my uncircumcised sheath and I hissed with pleasure.

I resolved to talk it over with Carol, to see where this was going. Thinking back about when we were at the airport, I could now understand what her mother had told her. She had realised what we meant to each other. She had seen what I couldn't.

Truthfully, there was no blood joining us. We were step siblings, but only in name. As far as biology went, we were nowhere near related at all.

I sighed, looking down at my engorged cock, willing it to go down, but knowing there was no way it would do so. I looked towards the sea, where a couple of women were walking on the edge of the surf, but too far off for me to make out though.

Carol seemed lost to the world as she gloried in the early morning's sun. There would be no relief there, so I decided to calm my erection down in the cool waters. I knew it was bad form to have an erection on a public beach, even in a nudist one. It just was considered bad taste, although in all honesty, I couldn't imagine how people did not see that.

The sand was warm to the touch already, and I hurried forward although it was bearable on the soles of my feet. My erection had lost nothing in the brief shuffle through the beach, and as I arrived by the water, I could see that the two women I had seen were mature enough in their own way.

"Is that for us?" the one on the left said. She was a slim woman, probably around sixty.

"I wish it was" said her friend, who could be perhaps five or six years older. "I need one badly."

I smiled at them. Yes, I was in a dilemma and this erection was all Carol's work, even though she was unaware of it. But I was a man. And we men think mostly with our cocks. We just don't have enough blood to think with both heads. And so, my cock won the battle.

"I can lend it to you" I replied. "I would be happy to help out."

"Let's walk a bit up the beach. I'm Gabriela, and this is Sofia. We both work here. Laundry duties. We're not supposed to mingle with the guests, especially when we are at work, but luckily for us, we are on our day off."

"Yeah, I guess it is lucky then" I smiled at them. They seemed good people in my book. I wondered how older women felt when men no longer looked at them with desire and longing.

"Lucky for me!" I added. "Let's head up towards the quieter areas. If that's okay with you."

Gabriela moved to my left, while Sofia linked her left arm in my right one, and we walked slowly but purposefully towards what many referred to as the 'quick link' beach. This was a nudist beach, and it meant that no sex was permissible in public. I could respect that. Understand? Nope. But respect it I could.

The women were far older than I was, yes, but they were still very fit and quite well put together for their age.

Gabi realized what I was thinking. "If you're wondering, and I know you are, I'm sixty-two, and Sofia there is sixty-eight."

"Wow. You seriously don't look that... mature." I wasn't going to say they were old!

Sofia was the one to explain to me.

"We live a good life here. We swim every day in summer. For us that's between early March and in more years than you would think, up to early November. For the rest we have the gym and the pool. We eat well, and exercise daily. The work is not that difficult, and we manage to accomplish our tasks very quickly. And that leaves us with plenty of downtime for gym"

"Impressive" was the only word I could come up with. Living in Spain was truly a different experience to our British way of thinking. We could be counted on having a few hours of summer in mid-July, and that's about it.

Gabri continued where her friend let off.

"Sadly, being an older person does have its problems." She drew a deep breath. "We are perceived as being past it now, and mostly only manage to grab the attention of older men. Or women."

So they swung both ways. I smiled at that.

"You are both still very beautiful" I assured them. "Look, we have been walking for ten minutes already, and my cock hasn't gone down. If anything, it remained as hard as it was when we left."

Sofia laughed, a throaty sound. The sound of a woman. "So, is that sort of, your barometer?"

"Yes ma'am" I answered. "And believe me, it's not going down anytime soon."

They hugged me, and we walked a further mile up the beach until we came to the secluded spots. I was surprised at the action already going on in the area. The first couple we met were a couple of guys. A blonde youth was on his back, with another brown-haired guy sitting on his cock, impaled on him. We watched in interest as the guy on top tugged on his own dick, eyes firmly closed, and spewed cum all over the sand.

Gabriela sighed "What a waste of spunk. I can imagine his taste."

Sofia twittered "He can sodomize me anytime."

At that moment the youth on top realized he had an audience and he waved to us. We saluted him and moved on. Further couples and groups were having sex, and I was amazed at the number of male-to-male action. I said so as much to the women.

Gabriela said "It's just sex honey. It's just doing what mankind is made to do. What if it is woman to woman, or man to man? Enjoy yourself while you can. Nobody can be guaranteed tomorrow. Sofia and I both lost our husbands in the same automobile accident. They, as us, were best friends. We fooled around with each other. No shame in saying that. We both sleep together and indulge ourselves.

We still miss them, even after twenty years, but we have had to accept that we needed to move on. That is when we started working here. We have moved up a little, step by step, and we are now the seniors and most trusted employees in our area.

Everyone knows that we would never do the company any harm, and why would we? This is our livelihood we are talking about. If the company is making money, then WE are making money. We share a little cottage, we have little expenses, near to nothing, and it suits us perfectly."

"That's a beautiful way of explaining it." I replied. "For what it's worth, I have no problems with same sex coupling. Perhaps it's not for me personally, but I will never look down on anyone who does."

We arrived at the end of the beach and headed towards a clump of trees beneath which lay shade and grass. The women wasted no time and soon we were embroiled in love making. Gabriela lay on her back and after kissing her deeply, I made my way down her mature (but still incredibly firm) body.

I lingered a bit on her breasts, still holding well, and I was surprised at how large her nipples became in arousal. I'd rarely seen anything like it. They seemed obscenely big on her areolas, but they were super. So 'chewable'. She was panting, and pushing my head downwards, I dipped my tongue in her navel, and she squirmed at the touch.

Lower still I licked her beautiful pussy, generous inner lips already way wetter than expected. I drank in from her goodness, and she sighed blissfully as her legs fell fully open, allowing me to lick and nibble on her clitoris. I wet my middle finger, wriggling around her backside and it slipped in her anus without a hitch. She shrieked and I nibbled on her clit, sucking her to an instant orgasm.

Sofia was down between my legs and her blowing technique was from another world. i looked down to see my cock totally engulfed within her mouth, her throat looking bent out of shape as she continued pulling me in. I was lost in ecstasy, and before too long I felt an orgasm coming. I was pretty sure she knew what was coming, and felt my cock expand before I blasted into her stomach.

Her eyes were watering, but I held her head as I emptied myself in her. She pulled away, taking deep breaths, tears streaking down her face, taking with them her mascara. It had been an incredible orgasm, but I was still as hard as a steel rod, and pulled Sofia on top of Gabriela, and while they tongued, pushed inside her without a care.

My cock went in her to the hilt, and she wailed as she instantly started shuddering. I was still hard, but there was no way I was coming that quickly again, so I did what the girls needed most. I pummelled her wildly, bringing her to one orgasm after another.

After ten minutes I was hoping that I wouldn't kill her. She crawled off me before slumping sideways, absolutely smashed. Naturally I did what most guys would do, I grabbed my cock and impaled Gabriela. I could feel an impending orgasm and once again was gratified with a good load. I didn't even think for a moment if at sixty-two, Gabriela could still bear children. Honestly? I didn't care. These two women needed sex, and I would provide it. The younger woman shivered and masturbated her clitoris while she came, joyfully screaming yes yes to her God.

The next hour was a frenzy of fucking, sucking and anal interventions as I stuck my cock in both women's asses, but I was finally spent. I had no more in me. Interestingly, we had garnered an audience, with four youths looking over at us, all playing with their cocks.

I stood up, drenched in sweat, and said "They're all yours, guys."

As I moved away towards the water, I could see the guys engaging the women, and the two briefly waved as I left. They wanted a decent boning, and they got just what they wanted.

The water felt cool and refreshing after such an effort, and I swam lazily back to where I had left Carol, pausing from time to time to get my breath back.

I couldn't believe she was still on the recliner, albeit with a hat over her head. People were passing by and taking photos, and while I wondered how they could intrude on her privacy, I realised that nobody would know who the stunning woman was. A younger guy was literally between her legs, snapping away at her pussy. He looked up at me and showed me the photos from his iPhone. He had turned the setting on to portrait and the pictures were breath taking.

Her lips stood proudly glistening while the background was lost in a haze of orange and yellow.

"She's beautiful." he said, clearly in awe. "I could lick that all night."

I smiled at him. "If she's ok with it, I have no problem at all."

"Perhaps tonight you can introduce me to her."

I nodded. He thanked me for my courtesy and moved on. I slipped on to the recliner, still sporting a chubby, and exhausted from the sex and the swim, slipped away in a quiet little siesta.