All Comments on 'Holiday with Step Sister Pt. 06'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. There was such a buildup and what amazed me in this story was not what the author put in, but what he left out.

Namely the meetup with Julia, and the orgy at the end. I hope they were left out to describe his character’s sadness and live for Caril.

How Sheryl found out was excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series, however intriguing and well done, though could have been more entertaining with less spaced out installments, in my opinion do not really fall under the taboo genre.

I would reckon erotic couplings category would suit it better. Or perhaps im(mature)? Sue me.

island_manisland_manover 1 year agoAuthor

You are right about the spacing. Sadly, health and death to friends got in the way. No i won’t sue you. Lol. This is just all fun.

BruceS1949BruceS19494 months ago

This is one of the best stories on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES