Holidays are About Family Pt. 05

Story Info
Pregnant for my brother on Mother's Day.
2.2k words
4.41
6.4k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up sore. My pussy ached, though it was a nice ache. My back twinged, though not as much as I expected.

Every morning was like this ever since I barged into my brother's house and threw my little tantrum. I moved in with him. Ok, yeah, he forced me to move in -- either that or he'd live in my home. I didn't know which was worse, but burning down his house sounded better than mine. Obviously, it would have to be burnt to ashes someday, after we were done being crazy.

He. He was the crazy one. I didn't have a choice.

The first day, he'd tied me up again and greeted me bright and early with, "This will be your room. I'll help you move in."

I was bound hand and foot, my legs bent practically behind my head, leaving my holes easily accessible. All I could do was rock back and forth, thrashing and screaming as I toppled over, "You and what army?!"

He tugged me onto my back by the ropes. "Well, these will do just fine, I think."

Psychotic fucking moron.

He couldn't resist playing with my tits, sucking on them as I struggled to get away, slapping my ass while I yelled that he was the worst brother in the history of siblinghood. That made him angry.

He threw me onto my back and yanked off his pants, slamming his cock into me before I could catch my breath.

"Fuck!" I yelped. "That hurts, you bastard! Ah! Ahh, ohh, nngh!"

It didn't hurt for long. He fucked too fast and hard, but my body went straight from pain to euphoria, shooting right past merely pleasant. My pussy squeezed so tight.

Gasping, I refused to orgasm when he'd barely started. Then he'd be even more insufferable.

"You will stay with me because I'm telling you to!" he snarled as he pounded my squelching hole. "I'm the father of your baby! You're not going anywhere!"

His panting was angry. He grabbed a handful of tit and dug his fingers in, using it like a handle as he rocked back and forth. That was going to bruise later. The pain hardly registered.

I could feel my face going red at the effort to ignore how good he felt. My fingers clawed the air as I shouted right back, "The baby you forced into me, you dumbass! You can't-- ahh... You can't baby trap me like this! I'm my own person, I have my own life, I... ohh... I'm not... I won't let you... nngh... fuck!"

I really didn't have any control -- not over my body's reactions to my brother, certainly. My pussy didn't care who he was. His thick cock driving in and out was much more important than any silly considerations like how horrified our parents would be. The harder he pounded me, the less I cared about... about... huh?

"Ah! Ah! Fuck that hurts so good!" I wailed. "Ahhh! Bruuuce!"

Burning tension raced up my chest, exploding into my veins like fireworks. My brother's cock was the best damn cock in the fucking world.

Hell if I'd ever tell him that.

Without missing a beat, his angry glare switched to a manic little grin. "That's right, Jenny. Yes, that's a good girl," he cooed. "I know you want it. I love the way you cum for me. Oh, yes, fuck, you're beautiful."

I was too blissed out of my mind to worry about impropriety, depravity, and... other big words. Chasing the hot, delicious sensations between my legs was all I could focus on. Whimpers escaped me as I bucked my hips.

He panted and mumbled, "I know, I know there are problems. We'll figure it out. You're going on a long vacation. A sabbatical! We'll spin a story for your friends. But, Jenny, when you have a baby, it... will... be... mine!"

He really was going to keep me here. I moaned as his cock swelled, feeling harder and thicker inside me. He was never letting me go. Wet heat poured into the back of my hungry pussy. I'd be pregnant and on my back all the time if he had his way. My thighs tensed, straining to wrap around him, my inner walls clamping down on his pulsing shaft.

Fuck, I'd never get tired of his cum inside me.

I was so screwed.

Bruce half-collapsed on me, smiling like a smug asshole at my moaning lips.

Seriously, if he wasn't my brother...

I scrunched up my face. "You're disgusting. Revolting. You make me sick!"

He looked a little apologetic. "Sorry 'bout that. You'll feel better soon!"

"No, not literally, you--! Ahh!" I screamed again, twisting aside as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

The delusional fucker rolled me into my side and laid down, curling around behind me like we were spooning after making love. I shuddered as his half-hard cock pressed between my butt cheeks. Maybe if I didn't move, he wouldn't fuck my ass.

His arms circled my body, wrapping around my waist and gripping my tits. His thighs lifted higher, brushing the back of my thighs. His warm breath fell on my neck, shivering down my spine.

This was bad. He actually felt comfy. A large part of me wanted to cuddle into him like I was enjoying this messed-up snugglefest with my crazy brother.

Softly, his lips inches away from my neck, he murmured so quietly, "You're mine, and I love you."

My breath caught. He hadn't said that in his casual, amused older brother sort of way. A small sigh followed his words when I was too stunned to respond.

I was glad he couldn't see my face as I retreated to my usual stubborn anger, hissing, "The fuck is wrong with your... everything?!"

He chuckled. Shrugging casually, he said, "My cock works just fine."

Relieved he was back to normal, I rolled my eyes. "Argh! Yes! That's what I mean! You think with your dick! Do you even have a brain?!"

He licked the back of my neck. "You're so cute. We're going to make the cutest baby, all thanks to you."

Ooh, his tongue was fantastic. Focus, woman.

I shoved down my anger just for a minute. "Bruce, listen to me. You have to let me go. This has been fun, I'll admit, ok, but--"

"Aww, see, I knew you loved me, too."

My head just about exploded. Don't scream. Screaming isn't helping.

"Bruce, please, seriously. I can't-- we can't have a baby. You have to let me--"

"No."

"Bruce--"

"Shh," he breathed over the wet spot on my neck, his cock growing hard again as I squirmed helplessly. A whimpering moan crawled up my throat. He couldn't really be hard again already?!

His arms unwound from my chest, and he nudged me onto my face. I turned my head to the side as he held the back of my neck.

"No--" I groaned as the tip of his cock pressed against my ass.

"Shh, shh, shh." His hand squeezed.

"Stop--!" I cried out.

His cock popped in. I screamed, my ass clenching.

"Ah! Fuuuck!"

He drove steadily deeper into my body like he was fucking the mere thought of leaving him out of my head. I had no choice but to take everything he gave. Before long, he was plowing my ass, bouncing us on the bed as we both panted and groaned.

It hurt. My ass burned and twinged. But it also felt sooo good. Sometimes, I just wanted a guy to shove his dick in me and fuck me as hard as he could -- that was basically my brother all the time. I'd never wanted my ass destroyed, but I never wanted anything to do with Bruce's cock either, so...

New experiences were great. Broaden the horizons. Explore new territory. Get your ass pounded.

Fuck, I was as nuts as he was.

There was something horribly good about losing all control. I could scream all I wanted. I could struggle and fight, and he'd never stop. My brother never stopped thrusting in my holes until I came all over his cock -- every damn time.

It took a special kind of crazy to enjoy that, and I absolutely fucking loved it.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "Fucking goddamn-- Your cock must be tiny! Ah! So small it can't-- oomph! Hurt me! Oh! Fuck! Ahh!"

"I'm glad I'm not hurting you, baby J. I'd never want to hurt you," said his mouth while his cock rammed harder and harder into my backside.

"Ooh! Bruce! Fucking... mmm... I can't... I need... ooh!"

His fingers found my clit. "Is this what my baby needs? Yeah. Yeah, that's good, isn't it? Fuck, your ass is tight. Oh..."

I bit down on the sheets and screamed as he stuffed two fingers into my sopping cunt. In and out, sliding my juices all over my clit, pumping back and forth through my tense back tunnel. My jackass of a brother knew how to fuck. It was the only thing he... ooooh...

"Ah! Ahh! I'm cumming! Damn it, Bruuuce!"

He chuckled as my inner muscles fluttered on his fingers and along his thick shaft, my body convulsing with the pleasure washing over me. Arrogant fucker. I twitched again as his cum shot into my bowels. Ohmygod the heat was delicious. Like he came right up my spine and numbed my brain.

"Ugh, glugh, umph..." Drooling into the sheets, I gasped and moaned, clutching his cock as hard as I could. If he was going to cum in me, I wanted every amazing drop, I'd wring it from his goddamn balls...

"That's my sexy baby J," he panted, finally letting go of my neck. Blood rushed to my head and I just about fainted.

He pulled out. My ass twitched, trying to hold him in. Creamy fluids dripped. There was a tug at my back, and the ropes loosened. My limbs relaxed in a disordered heap of things that were once muscles and bones. Like, my knees were still bent and my ass just kinda fell down.

So humiliating. I was going to kick my brother's ass as soon as I recovered a few brain cells. Anytime now...

Anyway, that was about a month ago.

I hadn't given up or anything like that. I ranted and yelled at him like always. If he didn't like my angry shouting, he shouldn't have thought with his perverted dick.

After I exhausted myself screaming at him, he usually did something psychotically sweet like tie me down and brush my hair. I felt like a freaking doll as I sat there and sulked.

Today, he ran a hot bath for me. I'd spent most of the day complaining about my sore tits. The bath was fucking amazing. I moaned in embarrassing pleasure as the heat cushioned all my sore bits. Even the little smirk on his face couldn't pop the steamy aura of joy surrounding me.

I waved him off lazily. "Champagne. Go."

Chuckling, he nonetheless left the bathroom. Good enough. Whether or not he returned with the bubbly, at least I was rid of him. Warmth beckoned me into a relaxing stupor.

My brother quietly entered the room and offered me a fizzy, lightly-colored glass. My eyes lit up. This was nice. I took a sip.

"What... is this cider?!" I swallowed and grimaced. Never mind that my taste buds liked the sugar right now. Actually, I was starving.

Glaring over the rim at his stupid, amused face, I sulked, "I'm hungry. And don't try to feed me your cock."

He whipped out a slice of cake from nowhere. My mouth watered.

Handing it over, he said, "Happy Mother's Day! You can thank me later."

I grabbed the cake. "I'm not a mother yet," I grumbled around a mouthful of cake.

"Sure you are." His hand dipped beneath the water and rubbed my belly fondly. "My perfect little baby momma."

I made a face.

Bruce fucked me every day, cumming at least once in my pussy before playing with my other holes. He was obsessed with my pregnancy. I was basically fucked into submission.

Screaming hellcat version of submission, but that was the best he was going to get.

As much as I bitched, I never tried to run. I mean, part of the reason was because he tied me to the bed at night, but it was mostly my choice. The only person I might've told was my mother -- and she probably wouldn't believe me. At best, she'd refuse to acknowledge it like all the other shit Bruce did.

Besides, if I was going to be pregnant -- and he made that very clear -- I might as well be pampered. It was like a demented vacation. None of this was my fault. There was nothing wrong with me. I was just letting him wait on me hand and foot, taking advantage of his fantastic massages, including the ones involving his dick in my pussy. Plus he was a great cuddler. And a decent cook.

Hey, two could play the insane game. I'd figure this all out later. Right now, I was living in luxury, even if it was with my brother.