Holidays are About Family Pt. 04

Story Info
Fertile for my brother at Easter.
2.5k words
4.84
11.9k
46

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,192 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction for erotic entertainment only. Real-life sex should always be with enthusiastic consent.*

Copyright 2024 Apophenia

***

It was a beautiful spring day. The goddamn birds were chirping an excessively cheerful song, telling other birds it was time to fuck. I hoped a cat got them.

I was sitting on the toilet, staring at a little plastic stick, hating everything -- the world, the universe, the frickin' sun shining through the windows.

Flicking the stick into the trash, I washed my hands and slammed the bathroom door. Ten tiny boxes rattled on the coffee table. They were perfect little Easter eggs for my ridiculous, insane, universe-sized mistake of a human being -- my brother.

Bruce lived only a few miles away now. Fucking creep. He moved, which was why he was in town a month ago, searching out a place to stay, dropping by to wet his dick in my cunt. The usual.

I 'helped' him move in -- albeit a few weeks late, but I was a good sister and offered once I found out. While I was there, I rearranged a few things and stole his neatly displayed figurines. Then I smashed and individually wrapped them. That was fun. Little colored bits of plastic and metal lined the boxes like confetti.

That bullshit stick in my bathroom trash was not fun.

Changing my mind, I grabbed the stick, threw away the boxes, and drove out of there.

Halfway to my brother's house, I sat in front of a stoplight, questioning my entire life. Why was I driving to his house? Maybe I should ram my car through his living room. Jesus fuck, I was going crazy.

Or maybe it was the hormones. Because that was a thing now. Argh!

I turned the music up in my car so I could scream. The car next to me peeled away. I was a loud screamer. Oops.

Parking in his driveway, I slammed the door and barged in, briefly glad it was unlocked. The universe threw me tiny favors, like glitter on top of a pile of shit. Thanks, universe.

My brother leaned his head out of the kitchen as I stomped through his living room. A grin spread on his lips. "Aww, hey, baby J, nice to see you. Miss me?"

He didn't seem the least bit upset about his missing collectibles. A new set gleamed in his ridiculous display case. My little revenge felt hollow and pointless.

Too enraged to say anything, I wordlessly threw the stick at his face. It landed with the terrible little plus sign clearly visible. He peered at it curiously.

The smirk dropped from his lips. "Is this real? You're pregnant?"

Finally, he understood.

"Yes! I'm pregnant!" I shrieked." You put a baby in me! You, my complete nutcase of a brother-- oof!"

My back slammed against the wall, my brother gripping my upper arms and grinning wider than before.

"Yes! Finally! YES!" Ecstatic glee lit his eyes as he pinned me, his mouth diving for mine.

What the fucking hell?! That was not the reaction I was expecting. Nowhere close.

Wrenching my head to the side, I shouted, "What are we going to tell our parents, you gigantic freaking idiot?!"

"I don't care! I don't-- Oh, fuck, yes! Jenny, Jen, mmm..." Grabbing my chin, he claimed my lips this time.

And pressed his rock-hard cock to my stomach. A shiver of desperate need ran through me. Pregnancy made me horny, apparently. I'd been masturbating every night for the last week, but I was still needy as hell the next morning. Yay, hormones.

So when I should have bit his tongue, I dug my fingers into his waist and kissed him back, growling little moans in my throat as my hips ground against his erection. My body was on fire in an instant, my anger fueling the heat in my belly. This was all sorts of terrible, and I just did not care.

The rough kiss broke when he leaned back and picked me up at the waist, lifting me so my boobs were level with his mouth. Tearing away at my low-cut shirt with his teeth, he held me up by my ass and dived between my tits. I caught myself on his shoulders, panting, dazed, and instinctively wrapping my legs around his back. The soft, wet warmth of his tongue washed my nipple and I moaned.

That pitiful sound slapped a drop of awareness into my lust-soaked brain cells. What the crazy fuck was I doing?

Groaning angrily, I shoved at his shoulders -- to the usual effect. "Get away from me! Stop touching me, you disgusting piece of-- Ow! Did you just bite my nipple?!"

"You came to me, baby J. Shut up and take it for once. This... is what you came for, this... is why you're here," he breathed between swirling his tongue on my sore tits.

"No!" I pounded my fists on his shoulders. "I came here to tell you-- ah... that you're a world-class trainwreck of a human being... nngh... You put a baby in me! Do you get that?!"

He groaned and squeezed my ass. "Fuck, yes, say it again."

"What, that you're an idiot?!"

"You're adorable when you're mad." Grinning up at me, he caressed my asscrack and rubbed my pussy through my panties. On the list of today's mistakes was the fact that I was wearing a skirt.

I sputtered. Literally, just nonsensical spitting noises as he nibbled my boobs and fondled between my legs. This ass-munching fucker needed a kick in the balls. I flailed my feet, beating at his back. Hah, take that, kidneys.

The movement made me slide down. He pinned me with his body, pressing his erection against my stomach. Somewhere in his groping, he found time to free his dick from his pants. If I had any doubts about his excitement at my news, they were erased then. He honestly thought it was hot that he knocked me up. Fucking idiot.

And so was I for loving the way he felt. I rubbed myself against him like a needy bitch in heat even as I kicked his back. He knew what I was doing; he laughed into my tits.

"Why are you always so damn horny?!" I yelled. Could ask myself the same question. Never mind. "Can't get off without your sister? Do you even know how fucked up that is?!"

"Then why are you wet? What's your excuse, hmm?" He raised a brow, his fingers pulling aside my panties and stroking my slippery folds.

I strangled a moan, wishing I had the willpower to strangle him instead. He leaned back and lifted me, lining up his cock with my entrance. It was ridiculously easy for him to nudge the bulbous tip of his cock past my wet pussy lips and shove himself into my overeager cunt.

Shrieking in pleasure, I arched my back and tensed as my body adjusted around him. With each passing second, I felt a stronger and stronger need to roll my hips, to take him deeper and grind my clit against his pelvis.

I dug my fingers into his shoulders and screamed in rage instead. It released a tiny bit of the need inside me. "Damn you! Your cock doesn't make this better!" Except that it did. "Ah! Fuck! Get that thing out of me and put me down! Ahh!"

He thrust in deeper and groaned. "Shush, you can't get any more pregnant. I don't mind trying though. Twins?"

I imagined my belly growing big enough for two babies. My inner walls twitched. Growling, I pushed myself onto his thick shaft, taking more of his inside me. "That's not how it... ugh. You get off on making me angry, don't you?"

"No, your pussy gets me off."

I rolled my eyes but couldn't ignore how much my pussy agreed. My irrational horniness was not to be denied, and my brother's cock felt better than any guy I'd ever been with. It was nuts. Everything about this was nuts.

But my body trembled with need as he slowly pulled out and gradually stretched me open again, filling my insides, gliding through my slick tunnel. I wanted to hate what he was doing to me, but all my nerves felt on fire and my pussy soaked his cock. Complaining felt like a lie. Maybe it always was.

Gritting my teeth as my mind wavered and his cock thrust, I weakly mumbled, "Stop... stop. Bruce... damn it... ohh..."

In response, he thrust faster. He was well on his way to fucking me into submission, the crazy lust in my brain insisting that I pump my hips and tighten my legs. This had nothing to do with what I wanted anymore. I needed his cock inside me. I needed my brother to pound my cunt harder.

As my back thumped against the wall, all I could think about were the waves of pleasure shuddering through my limbs as my will eroded under the assault of my brother's firm, relentless thrusts. There was no better feeling.

The next time I opened my mouth, I moaned, "Fuck my slut pussy! Fuck my pussy like you own it!"

"Like I own it?" He smirked.

His snark wasn't even enough to change my mind. "Shut up! Just fuck me! Harder, you asshole! Ah! Yes! Fuuuuck!"

There was nothing in my head but the in and out slide of his thick shaft through my needy cunt, the feeling of being owned by my brother's cock, of my body giving in to everything we ever wanted. Everything he wanted. I never entertained the idea of Bruce's cock anywhere near me, but now that he'd used all my holes, it was like my body was addicted. I needed him.

"Ahh! Fucking... bastard! Is that... the best you can do?! Ah! Ah! I can barely... feel... ahhh!"

Hot tension snapped in my core. He grinned and slammed into me harder. The wall shook with the force of his thrusts. My legs tightened, my pussy clamping down, my inner walls spasming as I held on and welcomed every deep thrust like the cock-hungry slut I was.

"That's a good girl," Bruce murmured. "Yeah, that's my good little baby momma. Oh, yeah!"

In between gasps and moans, I mumbled, "I'm not... your good little... anything... dumbass... ahh..."

The happy moans falling out of my mouth said otherwise.

My brother just chuckled, too focused on hammering me into the wall to bother reminding me that I just came on his cock. The tense heat began to coil again. Another few minutes of this and I might cum again.

I couldn't get enough. My back hurt. I was going to have a bruise. My brother was going to cum in my pussy. That last thought sent a spark to my core. Fuck it.

"Fuck! Please! Yes, more! Nngh!" I wasn't coherent. My brain had fled the scene, taking logic, concerns, and fear with it. I was still angry but mostly because I didn't have much leverage and couldn't get this hard cock in me deeper. Any squirming I did was to find pressure for my clit and friction for my pussy. Any kicking was to urge him to thrust faster.

Bruce licked my tits as my pussy convulsed again. I gasped mindlessly while he cheerfully said, "Can't wait for these to get nice and big. Mm-mm!" He sucked and bit my nipple like he was trying to milk them already. Oh, fuck, I'd forgotten about how my tits would grow. They'd probably be all sensitive and leaky. One more thing to hate my brother for.

"Fucking... perv," I breathed. "Ahh... oh my god... I can't... just cum already... nngh!"

"Oh, you want me to cum in your tight little pussy?" He asked the question innocently, but the heat in his eyes and his heavy breathing was unmistakable. He was close.

Moaning, I shook my head. "No! Yes! I don't know! Fuck!"

"Tell me to cum in your pussy. I want to hear you say it, Jenny." The arrogant smirk on his face said he'd hold out as long as it took. Longer than me, that was for sure. With the images of my swollen belly and fat tits, I lasted about two more minutes.

Gritting my teeth as he pounded my oversensitive cunt, I yelled, "Fine! Cum in my pussy, you perv! Cum in me! Cum in your sister's pussy! Oh! Oh, fuuuck!'

With a gloating laugh, Bruce slammed his cock deep inside me, his thick shaft jerking. "That's right, Jen. You're mine! Oh! I'm cumming in your sweet little cunt! Oh, fuck yes!"

The spine-tingling sensation of warmth pooling somewhere far in the recesses of my body had me breathless, melting my muscles and my mind. My brother's shaft pulsated against my tender inner walls as he pumped rope after rope of hot cum inside me. I hooked my ankles together and pulled him in deeper. Fuck everything. I was already pregnant and he wouldn't let me go without a creampie, so I might as well enjoy myself, damn it.

Thick fluid oozed out of me as he thrust slower, his cum probably soaking my panties. I'd thrown away my sheets from last time. These panties would have to go too. Ugh.

"My back hurts," I whined. "Your wall is probably dented now. I hope you're happy, asshole."

"Ecstatic," he panted, kissing my nipple. Smirking up at me, he added, "Anytime I need to blow off steam or you're a bitch, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. Great stress relief, don't you agree?"

I groaned as he pulled out, a rush of liquid drenching my panties. Yep, straight into the trash. "Stop... that." I waved at his face.

"Huh?"

Blinking sleepily into his eyes, I said, "Talking. Being you. Existing."

The idiot chuckled. "You're so cute when you've been fucked silly. I like it." Hefting me over his shoulder, he smacked my ass and carried me to his bedroom. I flailed half-heartedly. Fucked silly was accurate. I had no energy for a fight; I was seconds away from falling asleep.

When my brother dumped me on his bed, I mumbled an irritated noise while grabbing the sheets and curling up. He was having none of that, of course. Efficiently flipping me onto my stomach, he stripped off my clothes and stretched out of my limp legs. If he left me alone for half a minute, I'd be unconscious and he could do whatever he wanted. But no, he liked messing with me while I was awake. Burrowing my head into the pillow, I sighed and prepared for an ass fuck or whatever he was after this time.

He straddled my legs. My back twinged. Torture, that's what this was, straight up--

"Ohhh..." I moaned as his warm fingers kneaded my back. Bastard was massaging me. How dare he.

Yeah, that was pretty weak even in my head. I didn't complain at all out loud. He was good at this, too. Within seconds, I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Why bother? Not like it mattered. My brother had me exactly where he wanted me: pregnant, in his house, on his bed, full of his cum.