Holli Hunter Home Alone 01

Story Info
Holli has the house to herself for a long holiday weekend.
3.2k words
3.65
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as my roommate announced that he and his girlfriend were going to spend the Memorial Day holiday weekend in the Keys, I made a silent announcement myself. Kev and Maggie were leaving on the Thursday before and not returning until the Tuesday after and that left me home alone for basically 6 full days. I quickly decided that I would spend all of those days as my Holli Hunter character around the clock. I didn't have big plans for the holiday weekend, but I did have a couple of things to do with my friends and even those things would be accomplished as Holli.

And the first thing I did was to buy my roommate, Kev, and his girlfriend, Maggie, his and hers matching roller flight bags and best of all, I was able to qualify the luggage as an early birthday gift for Kev, LOL, which Maggie didn't buy into and made it clear that it would not count as her birthday gift, which was another month away. All of which was alright with me, just as long as they boarded their plane and gave me my six days home alone.

The weekend started out exactly as planned. Because Maggie is the head mistress of their relationship, I asked her if she would mind if I dressed while I drove them to the airport in Hillsdale and she gave me her full approval, which meant I didn't have to ask Kev for his approval. To me, that was a great start to the holiday weekend. To be fair to Kev, I kept my clothing on the conservative side, but I was Holli Hunter just the same.

After I dropped them off, I had one more thing to do on the way home from the airport and it was going to be a much bigger affair. I had to stop by Kevin's sisters house to pick up the birthday present that his family had purchased for him. They all went in together (LOL, which meant Dad bought it) and bought Kev a new PS5 game box and I was to take it home and have it set up while Kev was out of town.

That may not sound like a big deal, except for the fact that Kev's sister, Samantha, wasn't a big supporter of Holli Hunter. It seems that Kev had mention to her that I would occasionally slip up and expose myself to Kev during the evening hours. I mean, all that would have been fine if he would have kept his stories simple, but for some reason he had to describe my mistakes in detail to his sister. He doesn't do it anymore, but the damage was done and she is not on my side.

However, it was her idea for me to stop by to pick up the gift and she reluctantly agreed that I could do so on my way home from dropping them off at the airport. I'm sure she was biting her tongue to the point of drawing blood, but she said OK (LOL, OK sissy!). And to my surprise, her tongue or lips weren't bleeding when she opened the door and she even broke down when I asked her for tips on how to better define my eyebrows and that included a hands-on tutorial at her kitchen table. I had to trade off listening to her finish each sentence with "sissy", but she totally showed me how to make my eyebrows become the focal point of my face. In other words, point Holli, right?

That was a fairly successful Thursday in my books, but the following day, Friday, was going to be a little tougher and by that, I mean I had no idea how to set up the PS5 console and I needed to call in help for that. That is where things got weird and wonderful, both at the same time. From our choice of friends, I had two options to perform the game box set up. Billy was the best choice of geek services, but I went with choice number two, our friend Cricket.

I chose to contact Cricket because we have a strange friendship anyways and by that, I mean that he likes me or at least certain parts of me, but nothing so out of control that keeps me away from him. However, let me be clear that it's all on Cricket when it came to us bumping into each other whenever we were in the same place. I never once waited for him to go to the kitchen or to the bathroom and followed him, it was all on him.

However again, it was all very harmless and never went past the stare down contests or some simple bumping or rubbing. It was actually kind of fun and it often made me think of what might happen if we bumped into each other while I was dressed, but that opportunity never presented itself before.

Oh, and never mind Maggie's claim that I lured Cricket into hallway last February during the football championship game. She was drunk and didn't see what she thought she saw. Cricket merely asked me if I was wearing fem undies and I wasn't about to let him peek me in the middle of the living room. So, I crooked my finger, he followed me like a puppy and I gave him the proof that he asked for. Nothing more and nothing less, despite what Maggie keeps saying. And of course, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. And by the way, Cricket was very pleased with my selection of hip huggers.

Anyways, to keep our weird friendship going, I called Cricket and asked him to stop by that Friday evening to make the correct game box connections and he agreed to do that. To keep things on the up and up, I had told him to expect Holli Hunter to greet him at the door and to not make too much fun of me or, LOL, freak out on me. He said that he would have the gaming system up and running in no time, he said he would be on time and he dared me to greet him in the driveway, you know, to give my neighbors a show.

Hah, I had his show alright. I admit that many of the selfies that I post on my Chang homepage are a little on the skimpy side, but I had new clothes for the holiday weekend and he was going to get me in my new loungewear warm up suit. I was watching one of those entertainment TV shows and they interviewed a certain celebrity while she was wearing a matched leisure suit and I really liked the look, so I went out and found a similar one and bought it. LOL, I'm sure the celebrity bought hers at Lulu Lemon or something, but the one I found was cool enough for me.

It's battleship grey with turquoise stripes down the sides and it came with a pair of long pants and a pair of matching shorts, both of which I liked. The matching zipper jacket also had the stripes on the sleeves and one of those collars that could be lifted up and zipped up over my chin. I mean, between my flip flop covered feet and my face, I was fully covered in dark grey and I loved it and by that, I mean it helped my eyebrows to absolutely stand out. Cricket may have hoped for a little skin, but he was getting Holli Hunter in a new designer type warm up suit and that was that.

And if nothing else, the full coverage warmup suit also helped to highlight my hair, which is my hair and I'm quite proud of how I had managed to grow it out over the past few months. I mean, never mind that I have it darkened at the local saloon. Mildred doesn't mind, so neither should anyone else, right?

Anyways, I liked my look and I felt that Cricket would appreciate Holli Hunter like it too and it seemed like a fine way to greet my very first visitor, you know, as Holli Hunter. Oh, and if the neighbors get a peek at me, then sobeit.

There was no hesitation on my part when he pulled into my driveway. He asked me to meet him outside in the driveway and I did. I didn't run or anything, but I made a beeline to him, just as he requested. I didn't notice any neighbors peering at me, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't noticed. There is a lot of life on my street that happens behind the peep hole crack in the curtains.

"Hey Cricket. I'm glad you are on time. I have the box in the living room, beer in the refrigerator and a few leftover squares of Lasagna ready to be warmed up. I know you may have been expecting more of Holli Hunter, but I hope you're not too disappointed with this outfit. It's all the rage these days. So, ridicule me or get to it."

"Hey Holli, it is so good to finally meet the real you. And no, I'm not disappointed at all. That's a pretty fancy warm suit and it looks expensive. So, how about you serve me a beer and let's get this cable connection party started?"

Hmmm, I know he had more to say than that, but I let it go, for now. However, it still seemed like we needed one of the ice breakers, so that's something I kept in the back of my mine as you know, I served him!

"Alright Cricket, head into the living room and I'll serve up that cold beer. I'll get you a flashlight and a screwdriver too."

"Oh, this job may require three or fours beers and that Lasagna sounds good too, you know, later after I plug everything that needs plugging."

"Fine, a six pack it is, but my loungewear stays clean, got it? Just behave yourself."

Hah, there are the nosey neighbors! And to be the good neighbor, I left the living room curtains open for a while as we worked on the project.

"Get started Cricket while I post a selfie or two, alright?"

Yeah, you know, right? Selfies on Chang are important and I was liking my leisurewear suit more and more as each minute passed. I went into the kitchen for his beer, a flashlight and a screwdriver. When I entered the living room, I found him just sitting there, looking at the PS5 box.

"So, how's it going so far Cricket? Here, your beer and the tools. So, are you almost done?"

"Oh, hell no, I'm still trying to open the box. This tape is tough stuff. Can you get me a razor knife? And what did you mean when you said I needed to behave myself?"

"I meant to not make a mess of my clothing, you know, if that's what it comes down to. One sharp blade coming up."

Great! This was going to be the football party all over again, right? A lot of looking and silly questions and no moves. Whatever, right? I retrieved a box cutter knife for him, patted him on the shoulder and told him that I would be back shortly. You know, right after I whipped off a photo of my electronics geek hard at work, from the back. I mean, I couldn't put Cricket at risk of being called out, but I needed proof for my homepage that there was a geek in my house and that he was handling cables and cords.

I retreated into my bedroom and switched out the long pants for the matching shorts, added a little color to my eyelids and unzipped my jacket. Which was worthy of another selfie, of course and then I grabbed Cricket another beer and sat beside him on the living room. And I mean beside him because he had managed to open the box and he was knee deep behind the TV Stand, presumably looking for the Ports to plug in the cords and cables.

"I'm here Cricket and I brought you another beer. Should I read the picture diagram instructions so you don't have to grunt and groan so much or do you like grunting and groaning like that? Oh, and by the way, I posted that I'm home alone with my first male visitor, but I didn't name you, so I hope you don't mind. Hey, are you alright back there? Do you have the right color cords?"

"Ugh, it's not the colors of the cords, but the numbering on the ports. I'm probably going to screw up his original set up and he's going to freak out, but, oh, well, you changed, you put on shorts."

"Never mind all that, but yes, yes I did. And I'm bare foot now, you know, if you were wanting to put me in the kitchen. Now, where did we land on following the instructions vs. the grunting and groaning?"

"Well, it's a guy thing, so I have to grunt and struggle just a little more, like for one more beer."

Hey, I kicked back, sat cross legged and let him have his way. And hey, when he emerged from the back of the TV Stand and leaned down on my crossed legs, well, I didn't flinch. I just kept looking at the fold out instructions which were also large enough to double as a throw rug.

"Alright, according to the diagram, if the PS5 is going to be the main game box, then you should plug it's blue into Port 1 and put the Xbox black cable in Port 2 and throw the Wii out, I guess. Oh, and it says to never admit that Kev actually owned a Wii. You got all that?"

"Got it, the blue cord goes in Port 1 and the Xbox black cable gets dropped down one Port. What does it say about the yellow cord?"

"The footnote says that they include the yellow cord in every box, but nobody ever uses it. It also says that you should admit that you have lurked around on my Chang homepage and then put the yellow cord in the bottom drawer with the other six yellow cords that are never used. You still got that?"

"Got it, wait, what? What homepage?"

"Shut it and keep plugging, Anon019. Hey, the lights are blinking. So, are we going to talk about us being all alone tonight or not? I'm not asking you to do anything, but I've been wondering if you wanted to do anything based on our history. Did you want to do anything or should I start warming up your dinner?"

"Look, I don't mind playing the cat and mouse game with you Holli and it's quite the thrill to grab and grope you while we have the chance to be caught, but tonight seems a little extreme. I'm not gay."

"OMG, I'm not calling you out as gay, Cricket! I'm just saying that I think you get hard for me from time to time. And by the way, I thought it would be easier for you to put your hands on Holli Hunter instead of Henry. But I guess I was wrong. Finish up with the connections, make certain the system operates and I'll warm up your dinner. Geez!"

"Oh snap, wait, I didn't mean it like that. I mean, what you said is true, but this just became pretty serious."

"Serious can be a secret and a secret can be serious. But it's alright, if you're not interested, then you're not interested. Wash your hands when you've finished. I'll be bare foot in the kitchen."

"Ugh, I sent Billy a text and told him stop by to check out the new system. He'll be here any minute. I mean, you wouldn't want to be in the middle of something when he barges in, do you?"

"You're an idiot Cricket."

"I am an idiot and I'll make it up to you like ten-fold because I may have mentioned to Billy that you're in the kitchen too, so, you know, right?"

"I know what? That I'm bare foot in the kitchen and he should come over for a game and a meal? You are going to pay for this, idiot."

Oh, the first thing I wanted to do was to retreat back into my bedroom and put my long pants back on, but no, Billy was banging on the door before I could attempt to stab Cricket with the screwdriver! Oh, and by another way, I made all the moves I was going to make on cricket that I was going to make. I was going to back to the simple life on Chang!

"Oh, look who it is? What a surprise Billy. Geez, come on in and we'll fatten up your belly even more with a beer and a piece of Lasagna. Sorry, I forgot my manners. Holli. Holli Hunter, but you knew that already, didn't you?"

"Ah, am I interrupting anything? LOL, which we all know doesn't mean anything to me. So, strut your fine ass in the kitchen and fill my belly, baby! Wait, you heard me say LOL, right?"

OMFG, this is what I have to deal with. One Cricket who could have tried something with me and one Billy who doesn't own a T-shirt large enough to cover his entire gut. And oh, he's the funny guy too.

Well, I let him have his fun for a minute while I placed the Lasagna squares in the oven and then I went straight to my bedroom and covered my legs and zipped my jacket up to the bottom of my lips. And oh yeah, I stayed in my room for a few minutes and let it rip in a Chang Chatroom. Which made me feel better because the popular opinion was to cover up and get rid of them as soon as possible. And that, I mean I pulled the Lasagna out of the oven and zapped it in the Microwave.

"Holy it works snap, it works! Hey Hollie, check this out. LOL, should I label the main screen with a goofy owner name? Damn, look at these graphics, will you Billy? Hey Holli, you should pull together a quick tournament for tomorrow night so me and boys can properly break this thing in. Hey? Holli? Are you listening to me?"

"I heard every word, CRICKET. Wash up because the Lasagna is on its way. Oh, and there will no party here tomorrow night, jerk wad."

I suppose that I didn't need to make as much noise as I was making by slamming the oven rack up and down or by slamming the Microwave door, but I did.

I also suppose that they didn't need to leave and slam the front door shut, but they did.

Maybe I deserved that and maybe I didn't, but either way, I had plenty to eat, I maintained my streak of dressing as Holli Hunter and I was home all alone.

Maybe they didn't deserve the thrashing I gave them both on Chang, but I did, you know, while I was home alone.

End Holli Hunter Home Alone 01