All Comments on 'Hollister Ch. 01: A Ride to Remember'

by CalebZhass

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, you not only did justice to the past, but you have established yourself as a write of female-pleasuring fiction for the present and the future. A chastity belt might keep our heroine "on the boil" as she returns to the vanilla world, until the can "turn the tables" and get "The designer" strapped down and ready for "The Ride of her Life".

Nicely done.

AlinaXAlinaX3 months ago

Thanks for the mention. Nice story. :-)

CalebZhassCalebZhass3 months agoAuthor

@Anon, Thank you for the kind words. I definitely have more planned for both of them. Though the next chapter will focus more on Emma and and will be quite different in tone, I'm sure I'll revisit the saddle in the future, after all, I owe Christie a ride as well.

@AlinaX, That's the least I owe you, for how much you've taught me about my own writing. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalebZhass@CalebZhass
A lonely soul who does not mind, That he has yet to find true love, For life was not always too kind, In fact it was often quite though. Still, his spirit soaring high, Like wild birds on the sunny sky, Happily and contently living, And never knowing what he is missing. Fo...