Hollister Ch. 01: A Ride to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh- the fuck happened?" I croak, my throat sore, my mouth dry, my mind still clouded in a haze.

She hands me a bottle of water and I take a quick sip as I try to remember what just happened. I remember us riding and as the memory enters my mind, I instinctively reach down to cradle my pussy, only to realize how incredibly sore and swollen it is.

"Well... You fainted. I heard you use your safe word and stopped as fast as I could, but by the time I did, you were either having a seizure or the orgasm of your life. I had no idea it was possible to cum for this long. To be honest, it was almost frightening, especially since at the end you just went totally limp and unresponsive."

As she tells me what happened, I try to remember. I have flashes of images, and I remember feeling the merciless fucking of the dildo. I instinctively reach down with both hands again, as if to protect my privates even if it's just the memory of a sensation. Then I get to the point where she turns on the vibrator and the rest... is just a blur.

"You had a strong pulse, and you were breathing okay, so as soon as I managed to get you off the saddle, I carried you inside. Fortunately, we were already around the corner when it happened. I was just about to call 911 when you came to. Are you all right?" She looks at me with worry in her eyes.

"You... replaced the dildo with a vibrator?" I ask, trying to make sense of the sensations floating through my memories.

"Um... Sorry about that, didn't quite expect it to be this effective." she says, visibly remorseful. "But seriously, how are you feeling? Should I call an ambulance?"

I can hear the remorse and genuine worry in her voice and her concern for me warms my heart. I flash a weak but reassuring smile at her. "I'll be okay, I think... In a few days."

As I say this, I try to rub some feeling back into my poor, inflamed genitals and can feel how sore everything is down there.

"Well, maybe more than a few. I wish I could tell you how it felt, but the fact is, I don't remember much after you turned the thing on. It's all a haze. We must definitely be more careful in the future."

She raises her eyebrows, and I can see a naughty smile slowly creeping across her worried face. "Oh?"

"Well, I hope you are prepared to have your brains fucked out too, as after what you did to me today, that is just what I plan on doing to you the next time we play with this thing." I sit up, only to realize how weirdly painful that act is just now, and quickly lay back down. "Which is as soon as I can sit on a saddle again."

Or even just sit at all, for that matter.

She lies beside me on the couch, embracing me in a tight hug. "You have no idea how grateful I am," she says. "I love you. Thank you so much for sharing this with me."

I snuggle closer to her, enjoying the embrace as I whisper, "I love you too."

What a ride that was. "You are a fucking genius, you know that, right?" I say, gently caressing her face and smiling as I watch her blush. "It is me who should be thanking you, but I am a bit indisposed at the moment and unable to do that properly." I finish with a grin, gesturing towards my spent lower body, and we both laugh.

I am still trying to remember the missing minutes. Suddenly I see a white flash and the feeling of all-encompassing pleasure washes over me. My body jerks as my mind instinctively reels away from the memory and locks it away for good. Christie looks at me with renewed concern, but her face clears up when she sees that I am okay.

"Does something hurt?"

"Nah, just some aftereffects of what I have been through I guess," I tell her.

As we lay there silently enjoying each other's peaceful embrace, all I can think about is how I want to experience it again. How I want to once again be drowned in that sea of pleasure and even more so, how I want her to experience that as well.

to be continued

* * *

Special Thanks

I owe a very special THANK YOU to the wonderful AlinaX for helping me with the editing of this story. If you liked this chapter, you should know that it was her wonderful insights that helped me truly bring the characters and action to life. If you didn't, that's okay too, but that's on me and I would love to hear what you think I could do better the next time around.

I'd like to offer this story as a tribute to the wonderful work of Jeff Gord, rest his soul. He was a bondage artist and a photographer. Although he passed away in 2013, his legacy continues to live on to this day. The machine featured in this story is one of his creations, called the "Saddle Fuck Machine" and I can but hope that I managed to do it justice.