All Comments on 'Hollow Pleasure Ch. 06'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another good chapter. Appreciate the slowbuild

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey! I'm not sure if you read these comments but just wanted to say I've become a HUGE fan after this series. A very innovative way to turn the different girls in the building into massive perverts as well as touching on different types of fetishes

My personal favorite is definitely turning the girls against their ex's/partners. Something about their sudden change of heart and humiliating them is really hot. I'm hoping you sneak some more of that in there but it seems you already have a plan with where the story should go.

Keep on going! Honestly the series I look forward to the most these days. Any outline on how many chapters you're thinking of? And are you going to keep the constant output of chapters you're posting super high quality stuff at a pretty good pace

Anyways like I said before Ive been loving your series keep up the good work!

Jackal54641Jackal54641about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Alys— I always look forward to your thoughts and encouragement.

And thanks Anonymous for your praise. To answer some of your questions, I do read comments and consider all suggestions and requests. While most of my core fan base follows me for the cheating/cuckold stories I write, I’m doing this one to sort of showcase what I’m capable of as a writer. So this story definitely spans multiple fetishes, as well as going heavy on character development.

I have no intention of leaving a project unfinished, so I’ll keep working at my feverish pace until it’s done— typically a new chapter every week. As far as over all length of this story... I can’t really say for sure. I tend to write like I’m planning a road trip— I know my destination and maybe a couple of stops along the way, but the rest I make up as I go along. That said, I’m shooting for about 12 to 15 chapters. I won’t tease you all forever, and sooner or later this story will reach a turning point and a conclusion. Hope you enjoy the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think you've definitely shown you can "write it all" really. I loved chapter chapter 4 the most, but everything you've written has been engaging and really good. I especially like your emphasis on costume and outfit, it realy helps to paint a picture and add to a scene

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES