Hollow Pleasure Ch. 06

Story Info
Galloway, Danni, Ethan, and Kelsey experience a dark turn.
14.1k words
17.5k
22

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,294 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

The following installment contains themes of hypnosis, mind control, non-consent, exhibitionism, cheating, and elements of incest, BDSM, and gang rape. You've been warned.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

Hollow Pleasure chapter 06

***

2B

Her instructor drove the trainees home today, serving as their chauffer. And it was with good reason.

Kate Galloway's eyes were still burning like fire from the chemical mace. Her sinuses were closed, and a nasty tickle lingered at the back of her throat, threatening to send her into another coughing spell until the bile rose from her stomach. She tried her best to ignore it. She had already vomited once today.

"Shower carefully, Galloway," her instructor advised, dropping her off in front of her building. "Otherwise the water will wash the chemicals from your hair right back into your eyes."

She could barely bring herself to talk, still sniffling like she'd had a good crying fit. But she managed to flash him a thumbs-up and a toothy half smile that looked more like she was doing a poor impression of a cartoon pirate.

She carried her gear inside, pausing several times to hold back a cough.

He was waiting for her in the front hallway.

"Hi Galloway, I saw you get dropped off." Ethan held the door for her. "How was mace training?" he asked, with a mixture of excitement, relief that she was still alive, and concern for her sickly appearance.

She managed a mucus-filled gasp from the back of her nose.

"So does that mean you aren't immune?" Despite his crutches, he took her gear from her and helped her carry it. She didn't protest today. Today she needed all the help that she could get.

Ethan guided her up the stairs. He could tell by the way she staggered and blinked that she was still fighting the burn in her face.

When they reached her door she noticed he was carrying a grocery bag in addition to her gear. "What's in the bag?" she asked. Her runny nose made her voice sound funny.

"I heard that milk is supposed to help stop the burning," he produced a fresh gallon.

"You're my hero," she smiled through the pain. She would hug him if she wasn't so sure that the mace would end up on him too.

They went inside. Galloway dumped her gear at the door and hurriedly rummaged through the cabinets of her cluttered kitchen. Finally she came out with a large mixing bowl. She poured the entire jug into it, and half a second later she plunged her face into the cold milk. She opened her eyes under the white murk and blinked for a while, moving her eyes up, down, left, and right.

Ethan stood, watching her quirky display with uncomfortable interest.

After a full two minutes he became nervous. But finally Galloway pulled her head out of the bowl and let out a pleasurable sigh.

"Ahhhh," the milk ran down her face and hair. Ethan found himself chasing the long white trails with his eyes. They ran past her neckline. Her tank top was already showing much of her body, but the way the drops collected and ran between her lovely C-cups was slightly mesmerizing. Galloway seemed not to care that it was running down her top and wetting it to her skin. Maybe she wanted Ethan to see the way it clung to her figure... her nipples getting hard from the cold liquid. Her tits seemed to be standing out extra prominent today in her tank top.

"Feel better?" he asked, snapping himself out of it. He didn't want to get caught looking and risk their friendship over something so stupid.

"Very much so. Thanks. I owe you one." She pulled out the roll of paper towels and began to dab her face.

"So what all did you do?" He asked pulling up a stool at her kitchen table island.

When she talked her nose still sounded stuffy, like she was getting over a cold, but she was less strained. Ethan thought that she must have really been in pain earlier. But she didn't let on. That's just the kind of person Kate Galloway was.

"The instructor met with us," she explained. "He was this huge meaty guy with a shaved head and muscles the size of basketballs. He had scars all over his scalp, and broken teeth- could have been a boxer. He told us his name was John, but everyone calls him 'Pee Wee'."

Ethan giggled. "I can't imagine calling someone like that Pee Wee."

"Yeah, we felt silly too, so we just called him 'sir,'" Galloway admitted. "So anyway, the big guy hands us the mace, shows us how to work it, and makes us each spray him full blast in his face."

"Oh my god."

"The dude didn't even flinch. It was crazy."

"Wow... maybe I'm immune too. You never know."

Galloway smirked, pulling out two bottles of water from the fridge and handing one to Ethan. She cracked her own and chugged it. Afterward she let out a belch. "Okay, Mr. Tough Guy. I can tell you, I am definitely not immune. So after we each blast him, it's our turn. He goes right down the line, one rookie after another. Shoots each of us in the face. And one by one, me and the other rookies collapse, crying and screaming and rolling on the ground. I was one of them."

"I can't imagine you crying. You're like... you're like a super hero or something."

She cocked her eyebrow. "You think way too highly of me. It hurt. It hurt bad. My eyes, my lips, my mouth, my nose. As if that couldn't be bad enough, one by one, he leads each of us to a storage shed. He gives us a handful of cards- ace of clubs, or two of diamonds, etc. He's got matching cards hidden all over the inside of this shed. He had filled the entire shed with mace spray... a cloud of it. We had to go in and search around and try to find as many matching cards as we could. And breathing that crap in isn't any better than having it sprayed in your face. The second it goes up your nose or down your throat, it makes you gag. And it makes you cough involuntarily- you know those long coughing fits where you hack so hard you almost puke?"

Ethan scrunched his nose but nodded his head.

"Yeah... we did puke. At least I did," she swigged more of her water. Her throat was raspy.

"That sounds rough."

Galloway nodded slowly and stuck out her lower lip to look pouty. "I've had better days."

"Sorry," Ethan said.

"No worries, I'm better now. Are you sticking around for dinner?"

Ethan made an indecisive sound. "You said your boyfriend is coming over. Maybe I should hang out at my place tonight."

Galloway stared at him. "Don't get weird on me." He glanced up, his eyes widened. Clearly he was surprised to have been called out like that. She made her declaration before he could reflect on it more. "You're staying."

Despite his concerns, he found himself unable to argue with her. He only nodded and the matter was settled.

Ethan eyed the refrigerator door. He recognized his note hanging on the front. "You kept that?" He was surprised.

Galloway paused, then glanced at the door until she got his meaning. "Oh, of course I would. It makes me smile every time I read it."

"Really?"

"Duh, I wouldn't hang it up if it didn't."

Galloway started dinner prep, making small talk with the neighbor boy, describing a lot of the training regiments and some of the cool stuff she got to do, leaving out many of her insecurities about the career change this time (although they would always be there).

Eventually they were joined by Galloway's boyfriend who let himself into the apartment.

Ethan wasn't sure what he expected in a guy who was able to date Kate Galloway, but Scott Quinn was definitely not it. Perhaps Ethan was imaging someone tall and muscular, so good looking that it was unfair. Someone who was so perfect that it was irritating.

This wasn't the case.

He showed up in gym clothes- loose baggy shorts, and a gray t-shirt that was so faded that Ethan couldn't tell what the logo had once been.

The boy wasn't trying to look too closely, but he found himself scrutinizing what (in his eyes) was an interloper. Galloway's boyfriend wasn't muscular but he wasn't fat either. He was somewhere in between- solidly built with a broad chest— probably a hairy one. He wasn't a bad looking guy, he guessed. But there was something kind of plain about Quinn, as though he'd just stopped trying. He had dirty blonde hair, and matching scruff, like he hadn't shaved in a week. He had a strong jaw that reminded Ethan of actor David Keith, and naturally it made his mouth his dominant feature. When he grinned, boyish dimples appeared. To Ethan, Quinn felt a little too on-the-surface... like he wore an emotional mask. He wasn't sure why, but there was something... darker beneath that surface.

But what stood out the most about Quinn was his walk. He moved with an unusual stride- rigid and upright, his arms stuck out like he thought he was in better shape than he really was, his chest was puffed out like he was flexing, and his back was oddly straight. Ethan had seen a few guys like this at his physical therapy appointments. Was something wrong with Quinn's back?

"Ethan, this is Scott," Galloway introduced them.

"You can just call me Quinn," he stuck out his hand. Ethan shook it, feeling small and frail by comparison.

Apparently Galloway was comfortable addressing him by his last name as well. "Quinn, this is my friend, Ethan, from across the hall."

"Ah, you're the one who's been hooking up with Galloway when I'm not around?" he teased slightly.

Ethan was suddenly nervous. "What? No I'm not," he insisted. Big guy, confident way of talking, overly proud walk, and a short brainless name like 'Quinn'. Ethan was already deciding that he didn't much like him.

"Hey, Galloway is hot. You've got good taste," Quinn said with a shrug.

Galloway smacked him with the back of her hand. "It's not like that," she told him, in a voice that sounded serious and warning.

It made Ethan feel stupid, like they were sharing a secret and he was left out of.

"Okay, okay," Quinn said.

To Ethan, she said, "If you think my training is cool, you'd really be interested in talking to Quinn. He was a State Trooper, after we worked together at the casino."

Ethan was a bit surprised. Quinn didn't seem the type. "That's cool," he said, but it sounded like his enthusiasm was forced, even though he didn't mean it to come out that way.

"Well... used to be," Quinn said. His gaze turned away from both of them. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk much about it. "How'd the training go?" he asked.

She told him. Ethan found himself zoning out, having heard it before. Quinn listened as he carried a gym bag into the bedroom. A change of clothing to apparently spend the night.

He laughed when she mentioned that she puked. "I've been there," he pretend shivered, remembering when he had to do it with the State Police. "It was awful, wasn't it?"

"Oh god yeah."

"Wait till they certify you with the tasers."

Galloway looked alarmed. "Are you being serious?"

He nodded somberly. "My advice: bring a change of pants."

Galloway glanced at Ethan and couldn't resist the spreading smile. "Quinn, you pee yourself a lot. How do I know it was really from the taser or not?"

Quinn sighed. "Ethan, never tell Galloway a secret. She'll spill it at the worst possible times."

Galloway snickered. "All this talk of making a mess is reminding me that I'm still a mess. Do you boys mind being my heroes and watching the stove so I can grab a quick shower?"

"Why don't you leave the door unlocked and maybe we'll join you," Quinn smirked.

Galloway giggled, and reddened slightly. "Shut up, Quinn."

Ethan wasn't sure what to make of that comment. He was sort of jealous that another guy could make her giggle. But why was she turning red? Surely it was just a joke.

"Okay, okay... how about just leave the door open and treat us to a show?"

"Fuck off," she gave him the finger and headed for the bathroom.

The truth was that both of them sort of minded being alone with each other. When Galloway left them, they sat in tense silence for what felt like hours.

Ethan was uncomfortable in general with most people. And so far, at face value, Quinn didn't have many qualities that Ethan found redeeming. He was lacking in things to say.

Quinn was also struggling. The kid looked nervous and bashful, and Quinn didn't want to make him feel more awkward than the situation called for. Plus Galloway really liked Ethan, so he didn't want to mess anything up by saying something dumb- of which he did often. He remained cautiously silent, almost business-like.

"So..." Quinn said at one point. "What grade are you in?"

"I graduated," Ethan said.

"Congrats. Any plans?"

Ethan shrugged.

Quinn paused, trying to think of what to say next. "Do you like sports?"

"Not really."

Quinn instantly chided himself as he glanced at Ethan's crutches. What a dumb question that was. Another silence. Quinn was starting to feel like the asshole new stepdad in a Disney movie. He pretended to busy himself with the food on the stove, though there was really nothing to do with it. They both wished Galloway would hurry up.

***

The steam billowed around Galloway's nude figure. Fuck, it felt amazing on her sore muscles. She let the hot water patter on her face, and run pleasantly down between her breasts, over the flat of her tummy, and down between her strong thighs. She found her hand traveling along the same path as the water, feeling her smooth wet skin.

Quinn was finally here! Galloway always had a very active libido, but lately she'd been crazy horny. More so than normal. Quinn spending the night meant she'd finally get the fucking that she so desperately needed. And after the week she had, she was positive it would be rough, wild, and last a long time...

But now, alone in the shower with the looming thoughts of what was to come tonight, Galloway was finding it harder and harder to wait.

Her hand roamed her body. It came to rest between her thighs, and she couldn't resist touching herself a little. She shut her eyes, enjoying the sensation of the warm water on her naked skin. Her finger glided along her pussy. She was tingling, everything extra sensitive from neglect, and she resisted the urge to moan.

Quinn had suggested leaving the bathroom door open. Her hitting him wasn't entirely to scold him for the obscene joke in front of Ethan. The fact was, there was a lot of truth to Quinn's teasing.

Though they loved each other, and had a bond that far surpassed simple love, he and Galloway had always been very open about sex... especially with their partners. They might be exclusive emotionally, but definitely not sexually. The two of them often involved others in their sexual activities, especially when they were younger. It was part of what brought them together. Their first time having sex had been at the urging of a swinger couple that got drunk with them. Ever since then, she and Quinn didn't shy away from group sex from time to time. They were sexually adventurous, and neither was especially jealous when it came to sharing the fun with others. So her smacking Quinn wasn't just about the lewd joke... it was also out of fear that he might be serious...

Ethan seemed like a wholesome kid. He wouldn't understand the sorts of devious things that Galloway enjoyed doing with her former partner.

Quinn's suggestion sort of scared her, because he might really mean it. It was hard to tell, and it gave her a small trembling thrill. Quinn always gave her a sense of anxiety that he might orchestrate some sort of hot sexual adventure that would catch her off guard and surprise her. Any time they drank together, or met up with friends, or hung out with old work buddies, Galloway was on edge that they'd somehow parlay it into an inappropriate hookup with those around them. Even simple get-togethers became pulse poundingly exciting, wondering if they'd do something naughty, but it also came with a lot of stress.

What if he'd been serious about Ethan? It wouldn't be the first time Quinn suggested that he share Galloway with a friend. And Ethan was such a nice guy, stuck in an unfortunate situation. He was charming and definitely cute, in that shy-boy way that Galloway found endearing. Honestly, if Ethan came in here and joined her in the shower, she wouldn't mind it. Her only cause to hesitate was the fear of ruining her friendship with him.

...Although the thought of her two men coming in here right now, sandwiching her body with theirs, not a word spoken, just rushing her, picking her up, and taking her, stuffing her with their cocks, using her body for their pleasure...

Galloway gasped as she pushed her fingers deeper into her body. Her other hand slid up to her chest, cupping one of her heavy breasts. She pinched her nipples between her fingers as the warm water cascaded over her. Her lips parted and she let some of the shower water run into her mouth.

Fuck, how was she so horny all the time lately? She spread her legs as her hand caught the rhythm. Her pussy was soaked, and she knew it wasn't from the shower water. She ought to be exhausted after her training, yet somehow she had crazy amounts of energy to pleasure herself.

Her hips began to work on their own, humping back against her hand.

As her fingers drove in and out of herself faster, she thought about opening the bathroom door, calling them in there. Quinn would be willing. Ethan... maybe she could throw him against the wall, shove her lips to his, kiss him hard and deep. She knew he would like that. It would be the thrill of his life. She was sure that once she started kissing him, he'd discover what his body was capable of... and it would surprise him.

Her heart sped up. It wasn't just an inkling of an idea anymore. She was seriously considering it. How easy it would be to make this happen, she realized.

Why even do this in the shower? She could easily shut off the water, and go strutting out there into the living room, fully nude, wet and glistening. Her new muscles and strong fit body on full display for them. Ethan's shocked face, drinking her in. She'd lay across her kitchen counter/table and she would be the main course. The hell with dinner. They could fuck her any way they wanted for as long as they wanted and she would beg them for more. She would be their willing slut.

Galloway's hands fucked herself furiously. She couldn't bring herself to stop. She knew she should. Finish your damn shower, and go have dinner with them, her mind screamed at her. But that voice sounded very far away, and her hands and body were telling her otherwise. She couldn't stop touching herself. She was too worked up. She needed a sexual release, and her fingers alone just couldn't cut it.

Her heart thundered in her chest. Her breathing was coming fast now, and she knew why— Galloway's mind was made up. She was going to do this... now. "I'm going to," she said softly to the hiss of running water. She needed it too badly. It was worth the risk. Ethan might flee her apartment, forever thinking of her as a detestable slut. But she doubted that— he liked her. He would stay. He wouldn't resist much, especially when she started to touch him, to kiss him, to beg him for it.

Galloway opened her eyes and went to turn off the water. But the shower water ran from her hair down into her eyes. The pain was sudden and blinding. The mace that was still in her hair was burning her all over again. She dropped to her knees and fought to not scream. All plans of being a diabolical slut were washed away with her burning face.

***

1A

Danni Esposito was nervous. She usually was whenever she called to video chat with her brother Bill. There was always a tremendous amount of fear that someone else would answer— some commander or buddy of his, and they'd have terrible news that something awful happened to him. Or worse— that he wouldn't answer at all, she'd hear nothing more, and there'd be nothing she could do.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,294 Followers