Hollow Pleasure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But tonight, she had a new fear. She wasn't sure why... because ever since this morning, she had never been more sure of anything. She had arrived at an epiphany that made so much sense, it was a wonder that she hadn't thought of it sooner. But there was still the fear that he wouldn't be okay with it... that he'd reject her.

Her stomach was filled with butterflies as she lay on her bed beneath the cozy covers, watching the face time connection icon. Her heart was pounding.

The screen changed. The familiar olive tent, the familiar foot locker, the familiar pinups on the walls, and the familiar man lounging on his cot. "Hey Danni," Bill smiled easily through the image. His eyes were half shut, fully relaxed, not a care in the world. That was a good sign. That meant there was no immanent danger, and nothing coming up any time soon. But still, that didn't alleviate Danni's nerves. If anything, it only made her more afraid.

But laying there, in his drab t-shirt that hugged his muscular chest, Danni couldn't help but admire him. Bill was attractive. Tina was right about that. Like a superhero. Her superhero. She was more sure now than ever.

"H-hey Bill. What are you doing?" She asked, nervously chewing the tip of her finger.

"Just enjoying some R and R time. Probably going to take a little nap after our brother sister catch-up time," he smiled, resting his head on his pillow. "How's it going over there? The girls treating you any better?"

Danni shrugged subtly. Her eyes felt restless. They went from Bill's eyes, down his neck, and moved lower— to his powerful arms and pecks. She wanted to rest her head on those heavy muscles.

Her eyes weren't the only thing restless. She couldn't stop herself. Her hand wandered beneath the blankets on her bed.

"They're still being weird," Danni admitted. Despite her efforts to sound normal and composed, her cheeks flushed red. Her voice let out a soft squeak.

"Give them time," Bill said. "Maybe they're still settling in to the new place."

Again, she shrugged. But her lips parted, a sigh escaped her mouth and caught in her throat. She tried to cover it with a cough.

Bill squinted at her through the screen. "Danni, you're extra squeaky tonight. Everything okay?"

"Just... worried about you, that's all," she said, dismissively. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. Her hands were shaking. Her face felt like it was on fire. But still, she couldn't bring herself to stop.

Bill smiled a warm genuine smile. "I'm still alive..." he said, humming a few notes of a song that Danni had forced him to listen to recently. "You know, if you're this worried while I'm overseas literally surrounded by armor and soldiers, how are you going to be when I get home and have access to alcohol, cars, and your boy-crazy friends?" He laughed. "You'll have to put me in a plastic bubble."

Danni didn't seem to be listening. Her eyes fluttered for a second, she tilted her face up to the ceiling, and another squeaky gasp escaped her mouth. When she noticed Bill eyeballing her, she returned her focus. "That's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about other things."

"Okay, now you're being overly vague. What are you worried about?" He cocked his head.

Danni glanced at the pinups on the walls in Bill's tent. "Aren't you lonely over there?"

"Have you met my fellow Marines? I can't get away from them," Bill smirked.

"That's not what I meant," Danni replied. She nodded toward the pinup behind Bill's head. He followed her gaze, then turned back with an even bigger smirk.

"Really? I'm in a war zone, and you're worried about my dating life?"

"Bill, be honest with me for one minute," Danni said. Her hands were trembling. She was slow walking herself to this moment out of sheer hesitation— like she was about to jump into a pool of freezing cold water.

"Okay, there's not really any women over here. But that's fine, I'm not staying here forever."

"What about hookups?"

Bill's brow furrowed, but he looked no less worried. "What about them? Again, there's no opportunities. What's up with you? Why are you so worried about getting me laid? You never were before."

"Well I heard that soldiers have a stronger will to live when they're in a relationship. I know if you had a girlfriend back home, you'd have someone who could send you real pinups, or you could video chat with for more... devious things." Danni commented. One hand was very busy, the other went to her mouth. She nervously chewed her nail.

Bill held up his hand. "Trust me, it's better to be single over here. I saw the movie 'Jarhead'. I'd rather be alone and... bored with myself... than worrying that my girl is hooking up with someone else. Did Tina put you up to this? Are you trying to set us up on some weird long distance friends with benefits sort of thing?"

"That's not it. You're a guy. You have needs. And you don't have someone back home," Danni insisted. "Someone to make you feel special."

Bill's brow lifted and he smiled again, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "I have you. That's all I need."

Danni's cheeks reddened. She smiled nervously. "You're right, Bill. You do have me." She bit her lip and slowly started to peel back the covers.

"Danni, you're trembling, are you alright?"

But Danni was already zooming out with the screen. Bill was able to see her laying on her side, looking into the camera on her nightstand. The slender shape of her figure began to appear. The blanket slid down her shoulders first, then lower.

"I-," she squeaked softly. "I want you to have me," she managed to say.

Bill didn't seem to understand. The confusion apparent on his face.

"I want to be that person for you," she said, her face nervous and flushed. Then the blankets slid past her small perky breasts. She was wearing nothing beneath the covers. The moment it dawned on Bill that he was seeing his sister's bare chest, his expression turned even more confused, with an incredible amount of shock.

"Danni... what is this—?" He started.

"I want to be that person to satisfy your needs," Danni said softly. The blanket slid down to reveal her flat tummy. Her belly button stud shined brightly against the glare of the screen. "Your emotional needs..." she said softly, "and... your sexual needs."

"Danni! You're my sister!" Bill's face had gone ashen, then bright red. His eyes were huge.

"Exactly. You'll never have to worry that I'll meet someone else while you're gone. Because I'll always be there to love you. I want to be that thought that keeps you company in the dark," she continued. "And when you have needs... I want you to close your eyes and think about me..."

The blanket slid past the curve of her hips. Her hand was over her crotch but she slowly spread her legs and moved her hand away. She'd been playing with herself in excited anticipation for this moment. Her pussy was bare and shaved. Her pink lips were moist from where she'd already gotten herself started. She kicked the blankets away, and lay there, completely naked, fully exposed. Her long dark hair hung over one shoulder like a supermodel. Tina had always said that Danni was built like one. It was time to let her brother see her as one too.

Bill's face was a mask of shock. He was flustered as he struggled to process all of this.

"I love you Bill," her young mousy voice said. "I always have... as more than just a sister. It's okay... you can look at me. You can look at me all you want. Just lay back and watch and let me take care of you..."

"Danni, I-" Bill started to stammer out some inevitable protest.

"Shhh... I know. Just look at me," she murmured. She tilted her head back and moaned softly at the ceiling. Between her legs, her trembling fingers returned to pussy. She found her clit and began to rub in fast little circles.

The feeling, the thrill... it coursed up and down her body. Danni shivered. Her flesh broke out in goosebumps as the realization sank in. Her brother was seeing her masturbate! Danni moaned again, a soft sensual high pitched moan. "Uhhnn," She gasped, biting her lip and shutting her eyes for a moment. Then she turned her head back to the screen. "I'm thinking about you right now, Bill. Your eyes... your mouth... your body... those strong arms... your cock..."

Bill looked pale, his eyes a storm of conflicting thoughts. He was trying to piece together just what the hell was going on.

"You can touch yourself, Bill. I won't freak out. Your hand is my hand. I just want to make you feel so good... I— I want you. I've never wanted anyone the way that I want you," her voice was begging. Pleading. Her hand spun in quick little circles on her pussy. She flipped her hair back, reached her other hand up and began to roll her nipple between her fingers. "Ohhh... ohhhh... yessss..." She whispered.

Bill seemed to overcome his initial shock. "Danni..." He urged her. When she looked back at the screen, she saw that he wasn't looking at her. He was looking away, his eyes slightly averted. His face was bright red. He didn't know what to do. The mixture of emotions was obvious on his face. And none of them were the reaction she was hoping for. He looked surprised, worried, afraid, confused, embarrassed, and slightly sad.

His mouth struggled to form the words. "Danni... I... I have to go," he said. And then he disconnected and the screen went blank.

Danni's disappointment combined with the pang of hurt she felt in her heart. He'd rejected her. She had bared it all to her brother, and he'd rejected her. She could have cried in that moment. All she wanted was for him to feel the same way... to reciprocate in the same way... to share his body with her over chat. And he didn't.

But there was no ignoring the thrill... she had gone for it. She'd shown her naked body to her brother. And there was no denying how wet it made her. In fact, she couldn't recall a single moment in her life that she had been more turned on.

Despite her pounding heart, shaking hands, and the sinking feeling of having horrified her brother, Danni Esposito lay back on her bed and masturbated over and over again to what she had just done. But she doubted that the fingers she plunged in and out of her wetness could ever be the proper substitute for what she really wanted...

***

2B

Galloway came back from the shower after what felt like an eternity. She had changed into gym shorts and a t-shirt. The shorts were very short, and proudly displayed her strong smooth thighs. Her hair was soaked and draped over one shoulder, and her eyes were red rimmed, like she'd been crying. She looked somewhat guilty, averting her eyes when she saw Ethan and Quinn.

"Welcome back," Ethan said, somewhat relieved.

She pinched his shoulder.

"The mace burned your eyes again in the shower, didn't it?" Quinn said knowingly.

"No," she said defensively. Then after a guilty pause admitted, "Yes."

They ate in a silence that was much more awkward than Galloway would expect from Ethan and Quinn— the two most authentic men in her life. She had a feeling she knew what was going on. Ethan was jealous and being passive aggressive. Quinn was looking down at his plate, but she knew that expression— a look of defeat. Ethan didn't care much for him, and Quinn knew it.

"You guys are a real barrel of laughs tonight," Galloway remarked. Both men looked up. Their expressions were feigned innocence, pretending they didn't know what she was talking about. "Uh huh. That's what I thought," she smirked. But she didn't push the matter. After the day that she'd had, she wanted to live in the moment. She was in her comfort zone- Quinn by her side; and the neighbor kid who was rapidly becoming a trusted friend joining them.

Not only that, but despite the scare in the basement, there was a warmth about the apartment. They could hear the other tenants walking in the apartments above and below them, which provided a sense of community. They weren't alone in the world. There were people close by, going about their own business on the other side of thin walls. They were probably doing similar things- drinking and eating and watching TV and talking. It just felt right.

When they were done eating, Quinn offered to clean up. "Do you want to hang around and watch TV with us?" Galloway asked Ethan.

"Thanks, but I better head home. I wanted to do some reading tonight," he blushed, retrieving his crutches and making for the door.

"Give me a hug," she said and threw her arms around him. Ethan wasn't used to physical contact, but he obliged. She gave him a squeeze, thanking him for his thoughtfulness in bringing her the jug of milk for her eyes. Then he was gone.

No sooner had he shut the door than Quinn put his arm around Galloway and pulled her close. He kissed the top of her head softly. "I don't think he likes me much," Quinn said, a little down trodden.

"He's eighteen and has a crush on me," Galloway told him. "He wouldn't like any man that I hang out with. Don't take it personally."

Quinn nodded. "Seems like a nice kid though. I'm glad you have a friend," he squeezed her hand.

Galloway grinned. "That's just because he's not a threat to you."

"Isn't he?" Now it was Quinn's turn to grin. "He's cute. Big ol' Bambi eyes when he looks at you. And if he's eighteen, maybe a little fun time with you would boost his confidence."

"Really? You're pimping me out to my neighbors now? First it was our old coworkers, now this? You know, most guys would want a normal exclusive sex life with me," Galloway smacked him.

"Our sex life has never been normal. As far as exclusive, if you wanted that, I wouldn't say no... but I'm worried it'd get weird. You're not that type of girl. And I don't think I'm that type of guy."

Galloway thought for a second and frowned. "You're probably right. But by the same token, Ethan isn't that type of guy. I couldn't just give him a casual fuck to boost his morale. He wouldn't want that. He'd want it to mean something." Galloway's voice sounded distant... sad.

Quinn shrugged. "But it would, and you know it."

She shook her head. "Not the way he'd want. I think it would hurt him."

A cheeky smile spread across Quinn's features. "Well, that I know for sure. But like a good hurt."

"Emotionally, you asshole." She tossed a pillow at him.

"But speaking of that..." Quinn let his eyes wander over Galloway's body in her little gym shorts.

Galloway was up before Quinn could finish that thought. She was nearly dragging him to the bedroom. Finally! They hadn't seen each other in a while, and they needed to make up for lost time.

***

2A

Ethan returned to his apartment with the lingering smell of Galloway's shampoo in his nostrils and the warm hug she'd given him fresh in his mind. But despite the warm feeling that it had spurred in his pants, he found himself with a small knot of dread in his belly...

His mother had gone to work today, but Ethan had spent most of the day (before Galloway came home) processing her unusual behavior from last night. Something was definitely up with his mom.

He remembered the weird cheerleader skirt she'd worn last night. The unabashed way she displayed herself to her son. He'd been so caught off guard, that he'd barely had time to process what was happening or why. And once his shock had worn off... other feelings had clouded his thoughts... unnatural lustful feelings for a boy to have about his mother.

Now, in the light of day, with that whole incident in the distance, Ethan had a better chance to process it with a rational mind. Her whole attire had been wildly inappropriate. His mother hadn't been wearing a bra— he was sure of that. He still remembered the way her nipples pressed through her skin tight crop top. And her skirt had been so short, he'd been able to see the thong underwear she'd worn beneath. That wasn't an accident. There was no way. She'd made a conscious decision to wear those with a tiny skirt. And she'd shown it all to him, going so far as to jump, twirl, and bend over. The real question was... why?

Ethan was unsettled for a couple of reasons— his mother seemed to be making a deliberate attempt to appeal to his sexuality. He didn't know why, and he didn't like to think it, but he could arrive at no other way to describe it. And the other reason it unsettled him was because... well... it was having an effect on him. Each thing she did— every flash of skin, every ambiguous comment, every hug that lasted just a little too long, he could feel himself growing aroused. She was his mother, and his whole life had only been spent seeing her as a nurturer. But now there were little needling jolts to his brain where he didn't see her that way— where he instead saw her as a sexual object, something to lust after. He was thinking of her in ways that he knew was absolutely wrong. But it was hard to deny how attractive she was... and it was hard to deny that Ethan didn't have a whole lot of options. He was interested in sex, for sure, and had been for years. He desperately wanted a girlfriend, someone to be intimate with. But now, the only source that was making itself willing and available was...

"Hi Ethan," his mother was on the couch when he came in the front door. She was swaddled up in a blanket, watching TV. Ethan was grateful for that— not slutty outfit this time. "You weren't home for dinner."

"I was hanging out with Galloway, across the hall," he said.

"Oh, that's nice. How was that?" She asked. Ethan relaxed a bit. She sounded normal. No advances, no innuendos. Maybe he'd imagined the whole thing, or was making a bigger deal about it in his head than it really was. After all, he'd known this woman his whole life.

He planted himself on the edge of the couch, resting slightly on his crutches. "I don't know," he confided, his voice dropping slightly. "I met her boyfriend."

Meg was silent for a minute. Her eyes were big with sympathy. "Oh," she said at last. She understood. Her son liked the woman across the hall. His disappointment was natural and obvious. "How was he?" Her question was carefully weighed.

Ethan shrugged. "He's okay, I guess. I don't really know him."

"I'm sorry, sweetie," Meg gently patted Ethan's leg.

"No, it's my fault. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part that Galloway would... well it was just wishful thinking." He put on a smile, although he didn't feel like it.

"That's a very mature way to approach this. You should give this guy a chance," Meg said. "Galloway clearly values you as a friend and wants you around. Even if she doesn't like you that way, she still likes you. You got a damn good friend and that won't change. Maybe this guy will be a good one too, just not as pretty."

Ethan smiled. "Thanks mom. That does help."

"Just don't be a pouty pants. Women don't like that. She'll avoid you if you just mope around all day about it."

He nodded. Eventually he laughed. "Look at us having a conversation about me meeting women."

Meg shook her head and sighed. "I knew this day would come sooner or later."

Ethan made to get up from the couch.

"Do you want to stay and watch TV with me for a while?"

"Thanks mom, but I just want to relax and clear my head a little," Ethan said. "Good night."

"Wait wait," Meg said. "Give your mom a good night kiss," she climbed to her feet. Her blanket fell away and Ethan's eyes widened. His body tensed up. Meg was wearing just a pair of panties and a tiny t-shirt. 'T-shirt' was an overstatement. Her shirt looked like it was meant for a toddler. It was tight and short— ending just a few inches beneath the swell of her breasts. It strained against her chest— her tits standing proud and perky. Like last night, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard and prominent, and Ethan suddenly realized that he could see them! Her shirt was solid white, and the fabric was some sort of thin stretchy material. He could see everything— the pink circles of her areolas, and the way her nipples pressed against their fabric prison. His eyes traveled down the pleasant curve of her tummy, and he realized, even her panties weren't panties. She was wearing a lacy pink thong, and nothing else.