Hollow Pleasure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the pain subsided, and Quinn was able to move again. "Hey, it's okay," Quinn said after a few minutes. When he tilted up her head, Galloway became aware that she was crying. She'd had her face buried in his chest and was sobbing, wonder what the hell was happening to her.

"No, it's not okay! What I was doing... what I was thinking..." she sniffled, something that was so uncharacteristic of her, that even Quinn was unsure.

He shushed her with a kiss on the top of her head. This seemed to calm her. "I love you, even if you're batshit crazy."

Despite the tears, this earned a snicker from Galloway. When she saw the usual expression on Quinn's face— the insufferable smirk, the forgiveness, and the 'everything's fine' look in his eye, she settled back down. They laid in silence for a while, both of them naked. Galloway draped her smooth leg over Quinn, resting her head on his chest. Eventually Quinn began to laugh. It started softly but it grew until he was doubled over, gasping for breath.

"What?" Galloway sat up.

Quinn didn't relent, he only laughed harder.

She rolled her eyes. "You got something to say?"

"You literally fucked me so hard, you re-broke my back. You forced me to tap out. That is fuckin' talent!"

"It's not my fault you have bird-bones," a ghost of a smile crept across her lips. "And you were literally broken when I got started."

"Weren't we all?" Quinn asked quietly. Then they slept.

***

3A

Rob watched the camera feeds on his desk with a degree of amusement. "Dance my slut puppets, dance," he giggled.

Things were looking much more interesting behind closed doors in his apartment building as of late. He was in absolute control, and at the same time, he was completely entertained. He felt like a modern day Jimmy Stewart spying on his neighbors— if his neighbors were all complete perverts. Each self-contained little apartment unit had something perverse that was happening— some sort of deviant drama playing out for his entertainment.

One floor down, mother and son had shared a kiss, for his viewing pleasure. Once again, Rob had scripted another slutty event for Meg Richards to perform for her unsuspecting son Ethan. And she'd carried it out beautifully. She'd been innocent at first, then the big reveal— her slutty outfit. And that kiss and her way of pressing her body against Ethan. The poor boy still had no clue what was happening. That was partially Rob's doing. He deliberately made sure Ethan wasn't under his spell, whatsoever. He wanted Ethan's responses to be 100% authentic. And they were for a boy his age. Ethan was nervous, uneasy, confused... and also aroused.

Assuming he was alone in his bedroom now, Ethan turned away from the door, and the bulge in his pants was as authentic as the conflict and shame on his face. Rob watched the monitors. For a kid who hadn't received many gifts in life, his bulge was rather impressive. Good for him. "It's okay kid. Your mom is hot. You can fantasize a little bit. I won't judge."

Ethan sat down on his bed, glancing down at himself. He hesitated, but then he decided to reach for a book instead, and his tent gradually subsided. Rob sighed. "All that pent up frustration is going to have to come out sooner or later." That was fine. The kid would fight his impulses. Well Rob would just have to step up Meggy's slutty behavior. No man could resist an attractive slut... mother or not.

1A was coming along nicely. Even though Danni's brother Bill wasn't in the United States, he received more entertainment than he thought from the siblings' video chat. Danni and played her part very well, sending a vulgar video chat to her shocked brother.

Bill's reaction was genuine— shock and horror. But Bill was also alone in a foreign land with few opportunities to get laid. Would big brother eventually give in to Danni's offer? Would he go to bed with her body on his mind? Would he start to think of her as more than just his sister, and allow himself to cross the line into something sinful? Time would tell, but Rob was dying to find out.

Then there was Officer Wild Cherry down in 2B. Rob still had no way of getting into the apartment to set up cameras, but he was also afraid to. Toying with Kate Galloway was like playing with fire. Instead, he decided to stay the course— invasive thoughts and fantasies, altering her psyche and twisting her conscience. Right now, she was probably having the time of her life, fucking her visiting boyfriend while getting off to the most vile fantasy ideas she could think of. Even now, through these thin ancient walls, he swore he could hear her screaming in pleasure.

The rest of the apartment was silent. Rob didn't want to juggle too many playthings at once.

"So who's next?" Kelsey's voice. She was kneeling beneath his desk, her head between Rob's legs. His erect cock was inches from her nose. She had been sucking him the whole time he watched and worked— toying with his neighbor subjects.

Rob smiled down at her. Her face looked so wonderfully cute and cheerful. Her upturned nose nuzzled the swollen head of his member. Her big brown eyes were starry, like she was staring up at her prince for the first time.

"You are, my dear," Rob replied.

"Me?" She lit up, like she didn't believe it.

"Of course, you've been working hard. Now it's time for your reward." Rob slid his seat back from the desk.

Kelsey crawled out. The normally perky cheerful girl from across the hall was dressed in slutty lingerie. A black and red cupless corset displayed her large plump tits. Her lace panties were virtually non-existent. And a series of garters and straps hooked to a pair of thigh-high stockings. She'd been wearing that for the better part of the evening as she crouched beneath the desk, slow teasing Rob's cock with her mouth while he worked hard to slow walk his neighbors into the most devious acts possible. All the while, Kelsey had been happily knelt between his legs, planting soft warm kisses up and down the length of his pole, and sucking softly at the head, savoring the taste of his manhood.

Now she stood, full and proud before him in his turret office— his little sex servant awaiting his next order. She looked amazing in her skimpy lace— like a porn star. The outfit had been his idea— a little reward for himself for getting rid of Kelsey's moron boyfriend Paul. And indeed, Paul was a moron. Even with Tina's seduction, who would possibly want anyone else if they had this girl? Rob hadn't done anything to manipulate Paul— he'd merely tempted him by placing a small treat in his path, and Paul had gone astray.

Now Kelsey was all his.

"I'm all yours," she said, smiling her adorable little smile and giggling nervously, seeking his approval. "Please take me. I've been waiting for this all day..." There was a bashfulness about the way she presented her body to him. A nervous hesitation, just slightly apparent at the way she let her hand rest in front of her crotch, and used her arm to try to cover her breasts. The latter wasn't working. They were far too large to ever cover, and the result was them being pressed teasingly together.

"D-do you like what you see?" She asked, her voice soft, trying to please him. He'd outdone himself tonight. He had wanted her to be more... sweet... more herself, as though she was afraid he might reject her, and in his written articulation of her behavior on his magic computer, it had all translated flawlessly into her real life behavior. He was getting better at programming her.

"I do," he replied. She lit up slightly, grateful, but the way she kept casting nervous glances to the windows around her. Rob hadn't bothered to close the blinds in the turret— he'd been too busy. And now that the night had come, and the lights were on in his office, any passerby on the street might glance up... and see this semi-nude slut. Considering his office location, late night walkers would be treated to an almost 360 degree view. "But why so nervous?"

She bit her lip and looked back and forth from him to the windows. "It's just... people can see."

Now it was Rob's turn to stand. And when he did, he grabbed her roughly, spun her around and shoved her up against the nearest window, the one that overlooked the street. Kelsey let out an adorable little yelp. She grasped her hands to either side of the window frame to brace herself. Her tits pressed against the glass. The window was chilly on her bare skin. Her sharp exhale sent a cloud fogging its way across the surface.

"So what if they can see?" He slapped her ass hard, making her wince again. Her cheek jiggled pleasantly and a red handprint began to appear. "Are you afraid they'll gather around and watch the show? Judge you? Talk about what a filthy little slut you are."

Kelsey moaned as Rob spanked her in front of the window. "I- I-" she stammered cutely. "What if we get in trouble?"

Rob grabbed her by the hair. His cock was throbbing, eager for a release. She'd been teasing it for the better part of the evening and he couldn't bear to wait any longer. He nudged her legs apart. "You should be so lucky," he snarled in her ear. "Maybe I'll invite half the town up here so you can apologize to each of them face to face for your public lewdness" he reached between her thighs and his hand sought out her wetness. It wasn't hard to find. She was soaked. He grasped her thong and gave it a rough tug, and in one easy motion, it snapped right off.

She whimpered again.

"Maybe I'll ask them up here to run a train on you," he smiled.

"Oh please..." she gasped. "That would be so embarrassing. I only want you." She looked back at him over her shoulder. Her big starry eyes were pleading.

"You'll want whatever I tell you to want," he snarled back. "Stay right there and don't you dare cover yourself."

Then he spread her perky cheeks and guided his cock between her legs. When he slid himself into her warmth, he couldn't help but moan in triumph. Kelsey was right. This was a new thrill. He was fucking his neighbor in front of a large window that overlooked the entire street! She was his trophy, and a sick part of him wanted to show her off— to let the world know 'Look at what's mine!'

His hips started to eagerly thrust. Each stab of his cock into her body made Kelsey jump. And each time she jumped, her big heavy boobs slid across the glass.

He held her tightly by the hair. Her mousy little face was fogging up the glass as she softly gasped. He peered over her shoulder at the street below; his hips started to move eagerly, gliding his girth in and out of her. Her hips found the rhythm and she was responding in kind, pushing back against him in no time.

"Think they're out there watching right now?" Rob moaned in her ear, the two of them staring down at the darkness.

"Ohhh ohhh," she gasped like a mewing kitten, her moans hushed and nervous.

"A dozen random citizens. No. A hundred. All down there right now, staring at your body. At these big juicy melons," he reached around her and grasped them roughly.

"Ohhh!" She yelped. Her voice high and squealing. Their bodies pushing back and forth in fast little movements. Rob was humping her faster, excited to finally have some time with her after all the teasing and 'creative writing' of the day.

He cupped her boobs, dragging them in teasing little circles across the glass, a show for anyone lucky enough to be passing on the sidewalk below and just happened to glance up. Then he stuffed her deeper with his meaty cock, and gave one of her tits a hard slap, making it bounce and jiggle. He left her skin stinging.

"They're all out there, staring at your tits as I fuck you... they're probably jerking off too." Rob fucked her harder, and Kelsey responded. She was thrusting her ass harder against him. A steady ripple rolled its way up her body. She was arching her back, her cheek pressed cutely to the glass. Her eyes shut, her breathing coming in short gasps.

"They all want to fuck you, don't they?" Rob asked. "Every single one of them leering at your body. Every man in town stroking to you at once, thinking about all the things they want to do with your body. All the vile poses they want you to strike as they violate every hole..."

"Oh god," she moaned, growing excited. Her arms were trembling as she braced. She dropped her arms from the sides of the frame to rest on the sill. And still, neither relented. Rob's excited hips were turning to a blur.

"They don't see you as Kelsey, the chipper night nurse. Now they just see you as Kelsey, the shameful neighborhood slut. And that's all they'll ever see you as anymore. A pair of huge jugs attached to the body of a porn star."

"Faster Rob," Kelsey was moaning out. Her sweet nervous voice drove him on.

"They'll gather out in the street every night to watch you take a pounding. Police will block off the street. Ambulances will stop in their tracks. Men old and young will stare up at you as they dump their loads in the street by the hundreds, wishing they could cover you with it."

"Harder..." she panted. "Harder."

"Look at them out there," Rob grasped her hair and turned her head so she was facing the glass. "Do you see them, all staring up at you?"

"I do," she whimpered. "Oh god, I do. There's so many. I'm just a slut to them."

"But there's one man down there who's not happy to see this, isn't there?" Rob said with an evil smile. He reached around and slapped her tits roughly, making them bounce more. They knocked easily against the window with their steady back and forth fucking.

"Yessss." She said, shutting her eyes and biting her lip. Her voice coming out as panting little pleads.

"Who is it?"

"My ex boyfriend."

"Yes," Rob grunted. His cock pulsed happily inside of her as she called Paul her 'ex'. "What's he doing out there?"

"He's watching," Kelsey moaned. "He's stroking, but he's crying... he's crying a lot as he jerks off."

"That turns you on, doesn't it? Him looking so pathetic."

"Mmmm... it does!" She ran her tongue along her upper lip. Rob could tell she was excited by how wet she'd grown. Her juices running freely down his shaft, to his big heavy balls.

"Let's give him a wave then," Rob smiled. And as they aggressively fucked like animals in front of the window, both he and Kelsey waved cruelly at the darkness of the empty street.

"I bet he comes every night... and stands in the crowd to watch," Kelsey added.

"Maybe I'll send you down there to them. There'll be riots and fights just to get a turn at this body..."

Kelsey's tits bounced and swayed. Her face threatened to hit the glass in front of her. Her eyes were wide, searching. She forced herself to look, despite her shame. This was incredible. Rob never felt so liberated in his life. He hoped there really were people looking, watching him. Envying him. He was fucking the hottest woman he ever met, and he was just plain old pale skinny Robert. Let them see the type of women he could bring to orgasm. Men would envy him, and women would be curious for their shot with him.

He looked from window to window, smiling in triumph as he took his favorite pet like the fuck toy that she was.

When he turned back to the window in front of them, he gasped. There was a face staring back in the reflection— but it wasn't Kelsey. To his horror, the face that sneered at him was a wretched old hag. Her skin was gray and molted. Her hair was wild and white, ringing her face like a filthy lion's mane. Her eyes glowed with evil delight as they looked right through him. Then her peeling lips began to move, and Rob heard a voice from another world.

"I will devour your soul, filthy scribe!" The words fell from the witch's mouth, but it was not Kelsey's voice. Not at all. It was a dry hiss, like a harsh desert wind. He felt it in his head as it rumbled deep within him.

Rob yelped and jumped back in a panic. He blinked, and the horrible reflection was gone— replaced once again by Kelsey's beautiful pixie-like face, panting, in the throws of wild passionate sex.

His heart was pounding. What the hell had he just seen? But before he could question it further, Kelsey spun.

"I need you... don't stop," she pleaded desperately.

"Wait—" Rob began, but Kelsey was already shoving him back into his desk chair. He landed hard, and before he could slow his pounding heart or make sense of what just happened, Kelsey was climbing into his lap, pushing him against the chair.

She pinned him down, pressed her lips eagerly to his and mounted his cock. He slid back into her wetness, and Kelsey found the rhythm at once. Her fit body built for this. She gyrated and sashayed, she moved her hips in fast little rotations. She engulfed Rob's cock with her body, just as she sucked hungrily at his lips and tongue.

Rob was gasping, moaning in pleasure, but also horror at the same time. He couldn't get the image of that reflection out of his mind.

"Wait," he struggled to say against her relentless lips.

"Cum in me Rob," Kelsey moaned.

Rob wasn't sure why, but he had a premonition of impending doom, of something terrible about to happen. But he was so horny from his day's activities writing and playing with Kelsey. His cock couldn't hold out much longer. He needed release so badly...

He tried to hold back, to slow Kelsey's desperate riding. His cock was throbbing in time with his pounding heart. The desk chair began to squeak and bounce beneath Kelsey's wild fucking. Her enormous tits slid up and down his chest, bouncing pleasantly beneath his chin. Beads of sweat were forming across her perfect skin.

He dug his fingers into the arm rests of his chair, knowing his climax was inevitable.

"Cum in me..." Kelsey chanted, pleading like a mantra. "Claim me. I'm yours."

"Ohhh god," Rob moaned, biting his lip as Kelsey dragged her slutty tongue around his face, crying out with reckless abandon.

"Yes, Rob, yes!" she moaned as she felt his cock on the verge of exploding. "I want us to do this... forever."

Then Rob was moaning as his body released and rope after rope began to drain from his balls into Kelsey. She'd been edging him all day, and now the orgasm was massive. His cock spurted freely, a geyser that went on and on, even as the cum filled her womb and began to run from her pink pussy lips, pooling in his chair, around his balls and on his lap.

"Oh godddd," Rob gasped in pleasure so intense, that he forgot the sudden inexplicable sense of wrong he'd felt a moment ago. Instead, he watched Kelsey softly gyrating her hips in his lap, making sure to milk every drop from him. He remembered that face in the glass— the impossible reflection of some terrible ghoul. But as he watched Kelsey dancing her body on his, Rob realized that he didn't much care. All of this was simply too good to stop. The image in the glass had simply been a trick of the brain and nothing more...

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think you've definitely shown you can "write it all" really. I loved chapter chapter 4 the most, but everything you've written has been engaging and really good. I especially like your emphasis on costume and outfit, it realy helps to paint a picture and add to a scene

Jackal54641Jackal54641about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Alys— I always look forward to your thoughts and encouragement.

And thanks Anonymous for your praise. To answer some of your questions, I do read comments and consider all suggestions and requests. While most of my core fan base follows me for the cheating/cuckold stories I write, I’m doing this one to sort of showcase what I’m capable of as a writer. So this story definitely spans multiple fetishes, as well as going heavy on character development.

I have no intention of leaving a project unfinished, so I’ll keep working at my feverish pace until it’s done— typically a new chapter every week. As far as over all length of this story... I can’t really say for sure. I tend to write like I’m planning a road trip— I know my destination and maybe a couple of stops along the way, but the rest I make up as I go along. That said, I’m shooting for about 12 to 15 chapters. I won’t tease you all forever, and sooner or later this story will reach a turning point and a conclusion. Hope you enjoy the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey! I'm not sure if you read these comments but just wanted to say I've become a HUGE fan after this series. A very innovative way to turn the different girls in the building into massive perverts as well as touching on different types of fetishes

My personal favorite is definitely turning the girls against their ex's/partners. Something about their sudden change of heart and humiliating them is really hot. I'm hoping you sneak some more of that in there but it seems you already have a plan with where the story should go.

Keep on going! Honestly the series I look forward to the most these days. Any outline on how many chapters you're thinking of? And are you going to keep the constant output of chapters you're posting super high quality stuff at a pretty good pace

Anyways like I said before Ive been loving your series keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another good chapter. Appreciate the slowbuild

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Son of Sleep Ch. 01 Highschool outcast learns he's a son of a Greek god - Hypnos.in Mind Control
The Relationship Game Scott discovers an app that can alter his relationships.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01 Stepson trains his stepsister and mom as horny trophy wives.in Mind Control
More Stories