Hollow Pleasure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan blinked, and before he could comprehend why his mother was dressed like this, she wrapped her arms around him, leaned in and planted a warm soft kiss right on his lips.

She seemed to melt into him. "Mmm, my baby boy," she purred softly, holding him tight. It wasn't a simple peck. Her mouth stayed pressed to him. Her hands wandered down his shoulders to his arms. "Becoming quite the man..." Ethan could feel her nipples stiffen— pressing through her thin shirt and against his chest pleasantly. He felt the familiar stiffening of his cock coming to life. And then his mother was pushing her thigh against it.

Oh no...

"You're going to drive the women crazy..." she seemed to whisper the words. Her thigh was moving gently against his crotch, nuzzling his cock. In fact, her whole body was moving slowly as she kept her lips on his. Her nipples gently pressing from side to side against his chest.

Ethan stood frozen for a moment. His mother was oblivious to his discomfort, behaving as if this was the most natural thing in the world. Then his mother's lips slowly parted and he felt her warm nimble tongue slide along his lip and start to wiggle into his mouth.

It was intoxicating. The smell of her hair, her hands rubbing his arms, exploring his body. The way her smooth thigh rubbed against his penis, even as he stiffened and she rolled it pleasantly around in his pants. Her tongues slipped past his teeth and flicked for a second against his.

What's happening??? Your mother is kissing you!! And with that realization, Ethan snapped back to reality.

He quickly pulled away. "I— uhh... I better go to bed," he said. His face was completely flushed. His cheeks were red and hot. And worst of all, his penis was hard! The tent in his pants was rapidly becoming visible. "Good night mom," he said without looking back. He was terrified he'd find her looking at it.

"If you change your mind," Meg called after him, "I'll be out here all by myself." There was something seductive and pouty in her voice. Ethan had the unmistakable feeling that if he stayed with her, she would try to...

No no, stop thinking that!

Ethan hurried to his bedroom. By the time he shut the door, his cock was fully erect and ready to burst from his pants.

"Oh god, what is happening to her," he muttered, then glanced reproachfully down at his erection, "Or me, for that matter?"

***

2B

Quinn grunted. Galloway was especially frisky tonight and it showed. She straddled his lap, her hands on his chest, pinning him down as she rode him in long eager strokes.

The bedroom echoed with the sounds of Galloway's desperate need for sexual satisfaction.

"Ahh, yes... ahhh yes... ahh yes," her moans were coming faster. The bed was pleasantly thumping against the wall.

After Ethan had left, Galloway had practically dragged Quinn to the bedroom. "Get your clothes off!" she had barked at him. "Get them off right now!"

Her manner had been much more abrupt and commanding than she usually was, but Quinn didn't argue.

"Yes ma'am," he'd struggled clumsily to shed his clothes, and Galloway had nearly pushed him onto the bed before mounting him.

"No foreplay tonight?" he asked.

"Shut the fuck up, Quinn," she barked at him as she wiggled out of her clothes.

God, Quinn missed her body. And though Galloway had always been in good shape, her training was really beginning to make itself known. Her arms had developed definition. Her tummy was always flat, but now the subtle lines of her abs had appeared. And her strong thick thighs were boasting the hints of upside-down V's.

"Don't get any more muscular," Quinn remarked. "I'd like to feel like the man in this relationship."

"You were never the man in this relationship," she leaned her chest over his face and grabbed him by the back of the head, forcing him into her perky C-cup tits. Her nipples were pink and puffy. "Now be a good bitch and suck!" she urged him.

His next rebuff was muffled by her breasts as she shoved them into his face, sliding them teasingly around his mouth in cruel little circles. His stubble tickled her skin and made her gasp. Her body was extra sensitive today. She could feel his mouth planting hot kisses on her tits. His slid his tongue in sloppy strides around her nipples, and eventually pulled them into his lips, giving a firm suck that hurt. It drove her wild. She liked it rough, and Quinn always knew how to get to her. She gasped, feeding him her breasts, one after another, until he was pinching her nipples between his teeth, earning excited whimpers and squeals from her lips.

She reached behind and felt for his cock. He was solid and hard. She guided him right toward her pussy, and when he was inside of her body, that was when she began to bounce.

"Ahhh yesssss! Oh fuck, yes!" She couldn't stop herself. She placed her hands on his chest, pinning him back to the bed, readjusted so her feet were planted flat on either side of him, and squatted on his lap. And that was how she rode him, using her strong legs to muscle herself up and down along his length, all the while giving Quinn a view of her shaved pink pussy swallowing him up with each bounce.

Quinn was startled. He found himself barely able to keep up with her tonight. Galloway's legs pistoned up and down with no signs of fatigue or stopping.

She bit her lip, her eyes shut, breathing easily, like this was the most casual thing in the world. Her hands slid up to her chest and she squeezed and fondled her own breasts. She pinched her nipples, and winced as she pulled hard on them.

"Holy shit, Galloway," Quinn moaned beneath her, watching his rod disappearing into her athletic body each time she came down on him. Her ass making wet smacking sounds against his crotch with every bounce. The bed was shaking, beating softly and steadily against the wall.

Galloway's eyes fluttered. She really had forgotten how badly she needed this. It showed in her aggression. Tonight she was especially rough. She came into this with the energy of a cheerleader, throwing her head back, her eyes shut and her bottom lip clenched between her teeth.

Her eager fucking of Quinn was shaking the bed harder and harder. No wonder she'd caught herself masturbating in the basement last night! She had to be crazy horny to do something like that... to imagine what she had...

Galloway's mind flashed to those cages in the basement. Her team... her loved ones... all of them tied up down there, dirty and miserable, watching her whore herself out to the men responsible for it. Not because they were forcing her, but because she wanted to. It turned her on in a deep and perverse way.

"Fuck, what's gotten into you?" Quinn moaned. His hands roamed her body. Her bounces were growing fierce. Her ponytail bobbed and bounced. Galloway readjusted herself again, on her knees, straddling Quinn's cock, she resumed impaling herself on it. She reached behind her head and undid her ponytail. She leaned forward and slid her tongue up Quinn's chest in a long sensual lick. She dragged her big round tits up his chest as she went, letting him feel their soft smooth weight. Her eyes were so focused and hard, that for a moment, Quinn didn't recognize her. When her tongue reached his jaw, Galloway tossed her head back, throwing her wild hair back from her face. Her hard nipples slid across Quinn's chest, making his cock throb and twitch inside of her body.

Then she sat up and resumed her tireless bouncing. Her hips worked with a mind of their own. Her pussy hungrily swallowed up Quinn's manhood. She leaned one arm back and braced herself as she bucked her hips. Her movements were so steady and rhythmic, her tits began to slap together.

Quinn couldn't resist running his hands up her hips to cup those big luscious melons. But when he did, she caught his wrists in death grips, and pinned them to her head board. Her training showing in her sudden assured movements. Quinn looked stunned for a second by her eager roughness. She held his hands pinned for a moment, then leaned forward and planted a long passionate kiss on his mouth, sucking his lower lip playfully.

With her fiery raspberry maroon hair in his face, Quinn couldn't see. Only breathing the scent of her shampoo. Then he felt the cold metal and heard the click of steal. When she sat back, she was wearing a naughty little smile, and Quinn was wearing handcuffs. She'd cuffed him to the headboard.

"Nicely done," He admitted. She'd had handcuff training a while back and was apparently rather skilled at putting them on. "Just don't fall and die, leaving me cuffed here. I read Stephen King."

"Shut up," she barked at him again, riding him harder. Her hips finding their natural rhythm. The bed shook. Her hips and ass moved easily on his body, as though this was her natural state.

Galloway leaned forward, bracing on the headboard and hovered her tits over his face. "Kiss them!" She barked ferociously. Her swaying breasts inches above his mouth. Quinn strained and was able to barely plant his warm mouth on her puffy pink nipples.

"This is torture," he quipped, flicking his tongue out for barely a taste.

The word seemed to trigger something in her brain.

She looked at those dangling cuffs... restraints that were meant for bad men... and now Quinn was in them. A captive...

She found herself riding harder. A familiar tingle of excitement was finding its way back into her body. Like her, Quinn was an authority figure... his own handcuffs were now used against him like...

Galloway moaned, her nipples stiffening. Her pussy in tingles.

She shut her eyes, and the image just appeared in her mind. The fantasy effortlessly unfolded, forming itself— vivid and complete:

The door of her apartment suddenly broke open and in stormed half a dozen towering men. They wore ski masks and carried guns. Their arms were packed with the kind of muscle that only a federal prison could mold, and they were covered in scars and tattoos. Galloway could hear their heavy footsteps thundering down the hallway, and before she could even scream, they were yanking her off of Quinn's lap.

"Well well... look what we have here," their leader said. His eyes gleamed from behind his mask. There was no humanity in them. He was a cruel and sick man. The only thing that brought him pleasure was hurting others— leaving a trail of pain and sorrow in his path. Now those eyes were assessing Kate Galloway's naked sweating body. Her sex drunk eyes glazed over with lust from the orgasm that she had yet to have. And when those eyes looked to Scott Quinn, cuffed, naked, and helpless on the bed, there was recognition in them.

These were the men that Scott Quinn had put in prison in his short time as a State Police Trooper. And now they were thirsty for revenge.

"We came here for you," the leader remarked to a horrified and fearful Quinn. "This..." he gestured to Galloway. She struggled. Her hands held by five huge muscular beasts of men, weren't going anywhere. They were already starting to touch her. She felt one convict grope one of her bare smooth breasts. When he squeezed, he squeezed hard, and when he pinched her nipple, it responded by stiffening. "This is quite the present you left for us. Officer Quinn and Officer... Wild Cherry," the leader smirked as he traced his rough calloused fingers over her cheek and down around her full pouty lower lip. Despite the situation, Galloway let her lips part and she gently wrapped them around this man's thumb. She started to softly suck, peering into his cruel evil eyes like a star struck Disney character meeting her prince. The men around her continued to sneer, and touch, and grope. She felt one squeeze her firm bare ass.

Quinn was pleading incoherently, struggling against the cuffs that Galloway had placed on him. The men laughed at his discomfort. Galloway glanced at him reproachfully, and resumed her sucking of the convict's finger.

"We're not going to kill you yet," the leader promised. "Not until you watch what we do to your little pig girlfriend... or rather, what she does to us."

Then they let go of Kate Galloway. All together, the six men began to disrobe, pulling off their shirts, or unzipping their jackets. One psycho in particular even began to slash away his own wife-beater shirt with a razor. They tossed their weapons onto the bed. Galloway eyed them. The men seemed to not care, too focused on her hot body and on undressing.

In the blink of an eye, Galloway snatched up one of the shotguns and leveled it at the men. They regarded her without a word. She could do it— she could kill them all. But instead, she did the unthinkable. She smiled, turned the gun to the ceiling and ran her tongue seductively up the long steel barrel, her eyes lusty and staring, penetrating the men— especially the leader. Just begging to be fucked. She grinded her snatch against the stock and she humped the weapon.

Even Quinn made a sound of surprise and despair. She could stop these men... she could save herself and Quinn. And instead she dropped the gun, grabbed the leader and pressed her lips hard against his mouth. She practically leapt into his huge strong arms like the groupie slut that she was. "Fuck me," he pleaded as she passionately kissed him, sucking at his lower lip with her desperate mouth. Then she was moving onto the next man, kissing him, making the same plea, and the next, and so on.

"See that, pig?" The leader snarled at Quinn as Galloway obediently dropped to her knees in the center of them. They beat their throbbing cocks against her upturned face, and as the first one plunged his member roughly into her mouth and down her throat, the leader continued his taunt. "This little hottie is our slut now. And we're going to utterly ruin her."

Galloway had never felt a thrill like this. Her mouth went from one cock to another. Her arms outstretched, grasping at their throbbing dicks like tree branches. Galloway cooed and moaned, putting every effort in, using her hands and mouth to their fullest potential. She wanted to please these men. Not just let them fuck her, but give herself over to them.

They formed an eager circle, and Galloway went around to each man, not stopping until she was rewarded with a moan, and acknowledgement that she was making them happy. And all the while, they continued to threaten her and the man she loved the most. They belittled her, insulted her, smacked her around. They pulled her hair, fucked her throat until she was positive she'd pass out from lack of oxygen. They slapped her tits, slapped her ass. They called her names like "pig" and "hog". One of them even spit on her. But each time they did, her pussy only responded with more excitement, more tingles, wetness running down her legs. She was aware that she was trying to hump the floor of her bedroom. And when she gazed up at them with her head swimming and her eyes clouded with lust, the words just fell from her mouth. "Fuck me... all of you. Please! I'm your whore. Show this pig her place."

And that was enough for all of them. They tossed her on the bed, right beside Quinn, and they gang raped her. Galloway supposed 'rape' wasn't the proper word, since she wasn't just willing, but she needed it. For hours, they fucked her. Galloway rode them. She rolled her hips on whichever man was lucky enough to be beneath her. She held her ass open and invited man after man to penetrate her anus. She sashayed her body and twerked her hips, even as they pinned her between their hard muscled bodies. They stuffed her from both ends, double penetrating her.

She smiled and moaned and screamed. "More! More!" She was crying out, glancing up at the men waiting behind her. Quinn could barely see her eyes— only the whites showing, like she was possessed. And the men stuffed her body, gaped her pussy, and her ass. They fucked her mouth.

"Am I doing good, daddies?" She asked, seeing their adulation. All of them soaked in sweat. Strands of Galloway's maroon hair was plastered to her face.

"Shut the fuck up, and know your place, pig," they snarled, slapping her in the face.

"My place is on your cocks!" Galloway screamed as the bed bounced so hard it nearly broke.

Quinn could only stare at her with horror as she willingly gave herself to them like a gift. The betrayal went far deeper than infidelity. How could you cheat on someone you weren't exclusive with? No. This was a betrayal of a symbol— of justice. Galloway was willing to throw away the foundation of everything she believed... she was willing to spit on all concepts of right and wrong, of good and evil, in shallow pursuit of fleeting pleasure, of a fetish and nothing more. Quinn lay there, watching for hours as she swooned and cooed and delighted and... loved men who wanted to misuse her, to violate her, to insult and humiliate her, to pleasure themselves with her, and toss her away until they felt the urge again. Men who would not only treat her the worst, but would treat society the worst— who'd take the pleasure that Galloway gave them, and use it to harm the innocent.

...And Galloway was okay with that.

"Cum inside of me!" Galloway shrieked, throwing her head back as the men impaled her ass and pussy at once with cocks that rivaled baseball bats. "Cum in my pussy! One by one, all of you. Cum in my pussy. Breed this pig! And after you're finished, bring over more of your friends! And if they get tired, fuck me with other objects— things around my apartment, tools, your guns! Lock me here, make me your prisoner, I'm yours!!"

Their raw cocks pistoned in and out of her body, tearing her apart as she happily brought them to orgasm. Her mind totally gone, her tongue lolling out of her mouth like a happy puppy...

She had never fucked so hard in her life, and still she wanted more. She mindlessly threw herself into their thrusts.

"Ohhh god... oh godddd... ohhhh FUCK!" Galloway was aware that she was screaming. The bed thundered violently on the old floor boards.

"Galloway..." Quinn was panting. "Galloway," he was trying to catch his breath.

"Yes baby! Fuck yes... fuck yes!" She didn't relent. She threw her head back and screamed in pleasure.

"Kate!" Quinn finally screamed urgently. The shout bolted through Galloway's sexual frenzy like lightning. Quinn never used her first name unless something was very wrong.

She looked down with wide eyes. There were no men in the room with her. No vengeful convicts, no gang rape. It had all been a vivid, almost surreal fantasy that had completely taken over. It seemed so real that she'd lost all sense of time or where she even was. There was no dangerous gang, there never had been. It was just Quinn, laying between her legs, and she was still fucking him. Quinn's expression was one of pain. His eyes were clenched shut. His jaw set. "My back... my back!" He was nearly whimpering as tears streamed down his face.

She was suddenly aware of how rough she'd been fucking him. She had been hurting him!

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She jumped off of him, and scrambled for the handcuff keys.

"It's okay... it's okay..." he panted, struggling to catch his breath. But he looked pale. Beads of sweat stood out on his forehead.

Quinn had a back injury. She should have known better.

"That was stupid, that was so stupid... I'm so sorry," she said, unlocking him. Quinn lay, panting at the ceiling, slowing his breathing. "What can I do?"

"Just some pain pills," he managed to choke out.

Galloway ran to the medicine cabinet and retrieved them, then helped Quinn sit up and swallow them.

She crawled into bed, and before she knew what she was doing, she was hugging him tightly, feeling terrible. She'd been so caught up in one of the most despicable fantasies her brain had ever formed, and she'd hurt the person she loved the most.