All Comments on 'Hollow Pleasure Ch. 12'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

The story is really starting to drag out excessively.

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

I understand. I’m starting to wrap up with the climax chapters now. If you took the sex scenes out of it, this would be surprisingly short. Unfortunately you can’t have a Kung fu movie without copious fight scenes, and you can’t have a porno without sex scenes, which really make this a long read. Just trying to make sure everyone gets a scene that appeals to them. But I get ya, boss; I’m starting to get fatigued on this one too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Good

The story is good but you are taking to long to post it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great work. Subscribed to your Patreon too. Forget the haters. This is a hotttt story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have taken this story to some interesting places! It's all down to Chris now. It seems like Rob genuinely doesn't know about him... or so we think.

Even if Galloway and Ethan and the others get out of this okay, I am not sure they are going to get out of it unscarred.

iamppoiamppoalmost 3 years ago

The story's pacing and length has been fine, it's been a fun ride and it looks like it's about to get even hotter. Rob has lost it, there's no going back for him and I don't know how you'll close the story from here but I'm sure it will be hot and depraved and alot of fun. Looking forward to the next few chapters, I really wanna see what Rob has in store for everyone, especially Galloway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree the pacing is fine and am very much enjoying this. However, I will say that it feels like the natural progression is near its limit. Everyone got some development and at least one "scene", and we're about to hit that denouement. So, unless you really throw in a curb ball twist, too many more chapters will start to feel like filler. Really looking forward to the ensuing debauchery, and eager to see if the heroes win or will we get a "bad end".

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I mostly just write these for me, but the fact that I have readers who enjoy it means a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, remarkable inventive ideas. But about there now imo. Isn't it time someone thought to pull out a plug or just cut the power to the house?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm personally hoping we get one more TJ scene before the end. Maybe Rob somehow brings her back and imprisons Chris with the others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES