All Comments on 'Hollow Pleasure Ch. 13'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lucy with her new personality is so entertaining.

My god, I was expecting it to get crazy but this was something I never expected. His powers are absurd now!

I don't know what Chris is going to find there...

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Alys, my biggest fan and cheerleader of this story! I’m glad you like Lucy’s bratty behavior. I might do a project in the future with a psycho clingy girl with a hot body and irresistible sex drive, but that’s for the future.

I’m curious what you thought of the puppet and Bill monster elements of this last chapter? Was it too much? I wanted to do more with those perversions, but juggling the orgy was pretty daunting, and the over all focus of the story isn’t on the monster part and more on the mind control, but I wanted to hear from the fans what they thought of this new extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When I first read the description for this chapter, it made me think Rob was going to bring to life the criminals/demons from Galloway's nightmares.

While the horrors you did bring to this chapter where certainly creative enough, I think it could've benefited from getting into the characters heads a little more. Instead of just completely controlling them, letting them experience the things happening to them and the people around them yet being turned on all the same. Because while I might not like every single scenario you've come up with, I feel it's the mind games and character work that have made this story special up until this point.

I've definitely become a fan of your work and have been looking forward to the new chapters each week. any idea how much longer this ones going to be? Any more idea's for what your doing after this? I'd love to see some more Galloway adventures, I'd also second that idea for a Hellfire spinoff.

I'm pretty invested in this story and look forward to it's conclusion. sorry for the rant. XP

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

No apologies needed for the input. I appreciate it! Honestly I feel you on your critique of this last chapter. I bit off quite a bit more than I could chew with this series and now it’s hard to juggle all the characters, their quirks, and their conclusions while still creating sexy scenarios. This chapter was meant as the big blow up orgy scenario, and I’ll leave it up to you readers if I delivered or not.

As far as story length, I’m currently working on chapter 14, which will end the main story. After that, I’ll write chapter 15– which will be meant to give closure to everyone.

Future plans? Maybe a short break from writing. If I do more Galloway stories, they’ll be under my old format of stand alone single chapter stories. I’ll toy with Hellfire episode like stories where each installment is a new case she’s on and ends in debauchery. But most likely I’ll return to enraging readers with cuckold themed tales. I know people have strong opinions of that, but nothing I’ve ever written has generated more interest (both positive and negative) the way my Snowbound series did. Maybe I’m an attention whore, but I’ve gone far too long without a slew of hate mail to motivate me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it was the logical next step (going into creating things, not just writing human events). Maybe could have done with a little more buildup in the earlier chapters (there was some stuff via dreams that did hint at it though which was good). I didn't think it was too far, I think it worked well. The element of fear and surprise was there too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES