Holly and Sarah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome," Rachel said with a smile as she stood up, still covered with my cum, and surveyed the scene around her.

The three of us were struck dumb as we reflected on what had just happened, and I knew that each of us was excited to find out what came next.

We didn't have to wait long. Having finished with me for the time being, Rachel - who I knew was bisexual - clearly wanted some girl-on-girl action of her own and went to sit on the bed between Holly and Sarah.

Holly looked slightly uncomfortable at Rachel's forward approach and came to sit down with me on the sofa, putting her hand on my leg as she joined me. I put at an arm round her, not yet ready for sex again but desperate for more as soon as my body allowed me.

With Holly not an option for the time being, Rachel turned to Sarah and shot her a glance of pure sex. Sarah blushed but I could tell how turned on she was and how ready she was to taste another woman.

I watched in awe as the two of them slowly came together, their tongues intertwining as their bodies pressed against each other. Rachel was feeling Sarah's trim figure all over as they kissed, and I could hear a faint moan from Sarah as she had every inch of her skin explored. Soon, the anticipation became too much and Sarah grabbed Rachel's hand to guide it towards her aching pussy.

Clearly amused by Sarah's eagerness, Rachel pulled back from the kiss and plunged two fingers straight into her, to a yelp of ecstasy from her new partner. She was soon busy thrusting her fingers in and out of Sarah's pussy and using her thumb to rub her clit.

Holly, who had been watching events unfolding in front of us as keenly as I had, turned to me, evidently desperate to get some more attention herself.

"Do that to me," she commanded softly, opening her legs to give me access to her moist box.

I happily obeyed, and in no time at all both Holly and Sarah were being fingerblasted and on their way to yet another mutual orgasm. The sound and aroma of the room were unmistakeably that of wet pussy.

As both girls groaned their way toward their climax, they joined hands across the gap between the sofa and the bed. I looked over at Rachel, the remnants of my cum still glistening on her breasts, and we locked eyes for a moment. Despite having not been the centre of anyone's attention yet, Rachel had a look of pure joy spread across her face, and there was no doubt in any of our minds that she was running the show.

Before long, both Holly and Sarah came hard and loud. Sarah had scarcely finished her climax when Rachel coaxed her up the bed and tongued her mouth before guiding her head down to lick her pussy. Looking utterly dishevelled but captivated by lust, Sarah made no attempt to refuse.

Never one to want to miss out on the action, Holly watched this and instructed me to lie next to Rachel on the large bed. Saying no more, she scooted her way up my body before plunging downwards and impaling herself on my now rock-hard cock. Holly loved to ride cowgirl and she was really going for it, reaching for the headboard behind me and using it to aid her sliding up and down my length.

Just inches away from us, Sarah's head was sandwiched between Rachel's tanned thighs as she gave our guest some serious attention in return for everything she'd brought to the evening's events. Rachel looked oddly expressionless as Sarah ate her out, but I knew she was getting expert treatment, having seen Sarah lick Holly's pussy so many times.

The action was non-stop and, in truth, much of it passed in a blur of alcohol and sex, as Holly continued riding me whist Rachel was tended to by Sarah. I should have pinched myself to make sure I knew it was real, but I was too busy basking in the vision of three hot girls all going at it with me on the same bed. I loved fucking Holly, but I was just as desperate to keep going long enough to fuck Sarah and especially Rachel too.

I turned to Rachel and we again made out as Holly and Sarah worked away on us.

"Save some cock for me," Rachel whispered cheekily as she pulled away.

"I will," I promised her as we each turned back to our partners and focused on the task in hand.

I scooped my hands under Holly's bum and held her up as I made long, deep strokes into her pussy. She groaned as I began fucking her faster, making sure that I inserted my whole length into her with each thrust. Her pussy was hot and wet, and it felt incredible.

Confident in my own stamina, I fucked Holly harder and harder, not stopping at all. I don't know how long this went on for, but my trance was interrupted only when Rachel orgasmed next to me.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she exclaimed as she released Sarah's head from between her legs. "Girl, you really know how to lick pussy."

Sarah blushed at this, her mouth wet with Rachel's juices, and the two of them then turned their attention to me and Holly.

Determined to put on a good show, Holly pushed me back down, seizing control of the sex and using my cock to get herself off. Rachel and Sarah watched us for a moment or two, but it was Sarah who first moved to get involved. She shuffled up next to Holly and started licking her girlfriend's breast as she fucked me, knowing full well that this would drive Holly wild. Rachel soon joined in on the other side, and before I knew it Holly was screaming her way to yet another climax.

"That was so hot, you two," Rachel observed as Holly clambered off me and we all readjusted ourselves.

But with my cock still standing proud, I had no intention of sitting around. Having already fucked Holly, I decided I wanted to try to finish with Rachel, and that meant Sarah was next.

I took her hand and coaxed her towards me. She smiled and kissed me softly.

"Do me from behind," she whispered in my ear.

I happily obliged, getting off the bed and positioning myself behind Sarah, ready to enter her.

I glanced over at Holly and Rachel, who were lying on the bed near Sarah. Holly had seemed much more reticent all evening about Rachel's presence than Sarah and I had, and I sensed she felt slightly awkward about the clear expectation that they would now get intimate with each other. Clearly, Rachel was going to have to take the lead.

In the meantime, I ran my hands up the back of Sarah's toned legs, eliciting a shiver from her as she waited for me to make my move.

But I didn't want to tease Sarah; I wanted to fuck her. Gently, I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her moist slit before easing it into her. I placed my hands on her buttocks and pulled her back along my whole length.

Sarah let out a satisfied moan. Her already stimulated pussy was soaking wet and I slid in and out with ease, quickly building up to a frantic pace. As ever, I felt up Sarah's incredible body as I fucked her - every inch of her was toned and slender, and she responded to my firm touch by bucking back against my cock, forcing it further inside.

I glanced up and was delighted to be greeted by the sight of Holly and Rachel making out on the bed near to us. Rachel was almost on top of Holly, aggressively tonguing her mouth, neck and breasts. To my surprise, Holly, who usually liked to be in charge, looked like she was really into it.

I smiled as I watched them, fucking Sarah all the while. Rachel's presence had made me feel like I had to put on a performance, as if to justify her being there. I couldn't entirely relax with a new sexual partner, but being a little on edge meant that I was able to last longer.

Breaking my gaze with Holly and Rachel for a moment, I thrust harder into Sarah, eliciting louder and louder groans from her. I reached under her and cupped her perky boobs with my hands, kneading them gently as my cock ploughed her wet pussy.

Sarah responded to my move, lifting herself up to get closer to me, until she was being fucked almost sitting up on the edge of the bed, my body pressed into hers from behind. I held her by her breasts and pulled her towards me, kissing all the way up her neck and whispering encouragement in her ear.

"Oh fuck me!" she hissed as she approached another orgasm.

I reached round to rub her clit until the point of no return, but I was momentarily distracted by a light buzzing sound and glanced next to Sarah on the bed to see that Rachel had, from somewhere, produced a vibrator and was rubbing it all over Holly's pussy, resulting in ecstatic convulsions on the part of my girlfriend.

Seeing yet again what an incredible display of sexual prowess Rachel was putting on, I was now even more desperate to fuck her. Resolving to make Sarah cum and move things along as quickly as possible, I eased her back down onto the bed and employed my tried and tested technique of teasing her arsehole whilst fucking her.

And sure enough, barely a minute after I started rubbing around her puckered ring, she was howling in pleasure and I felt her cum hard on my cock, soaking it with her juices. Rachel had seen what I was doing and redoubled her efforts on Holly, shoving the vibrator right into her until she too reached her climax.

I pulled out of Sarah and looked expectantly towards Rachel.

"Time to switch!" she announced, grinning back at me.

I eagerly moved over towards her and Holly and Sarah shuffled out of our way. Both of them looked absolutely exhausted by the sex we'd all been having, and I knew I should have been too, but the prospect of finishing with Rachel was keeping me wide awake and buzzing.

Rachel was sitting right next to me, her face just centimetres away from mine. I pondered my next move.

"You can have me any way you want to," she explained, reading my mind, "Just give me that cock."

I needed no more encouragement and, without thinking about it any further, leapt on top of Rachel and started making out with her again. She responded in kind, twirling her tongue around mine, and reached down to guide my dick into her pussy.

After a whole evening of fantasising about this moment, the feeling didn't disappoint at all as I buried my entire length inside Rachel. She wasn't as tight as Holly or Sarah, but her pussy fit closely around my cock as she worked her muscles up and down it. I began madly fucking her and Rachel pushed her hips up to meet my thrusts - we were soon in a fast-paced rhythm, fucking like we'd done this a thousand times before, and it felt amazing.

Rachel maintained eye-contact with me throughout, and she urged me on with her moans and dirty talk. Holly and Sarah - arm in arm just across the bed from us - watched in disbelief. Rachel had already made all three of us cum that night, and I knew I was well on my way to doing so again.

But I wanted to eke out every last moment that I could muster. Heeding Rachel's encouragement to do her in whatever way I fancied, I pulled out of her and eased her onto her front, before reinserting my throbbing penis into her pussy. She looked thrilled that I was taking charge and soon resumed her exhortations.

To my mind, there is no greater feeling that fucking doggy style, and I was thrilled to be doing it with Rachel, who had proved herself to be an outstanding sexual partner. I was relieved when she came first, letting out a guttural roar as my continued thrusting be came too much for her.

I slowed down as she climaxed and a naughty thought entered my mind. Trying the same technique I had used so many times on Sarah - and occasionally on Holly - I lightly brushed the tips of my fingers around Rachel's gaping arsehole, hoping that she would let me in.

At this, she spun her head round to look at me, a mischievous glint visible in her eyes. I raised my eyebrows, saying nothing but clearly seeking her permission.

"Any way you want," she reminded me softly, in full knowledge of what that meant.

I smiled back at her, again removing my cock from her pussy. Sarah and Holly watched eagerly as I took it in my hand - dripping with the combined juices of the three pussies I'd fucked that night - and guided it into Rachel's behind.

She groaned loudly as I worked it into her - it was incredibly tight, though I had little doubt that this wasn't her first anal experience. She clenched hard around my cock, sending shivers up my body. I knew I would cum soon and resolved to fuck her hard and fast until I did.

"Fuck my arse!" Rachel shouted as I placed a hand on each of her hips and began doing just that.

I fucked her in long, quick strokes, more roughly than I usually would with Holly or Sarah, occasionally slapping her curvy buttocks. I couldn't see Rachel's face but I could tell that she was worked up into a frenzy. Whatever her slutty reputation was, she had shown all three of us an incredible time and it was impossible not to admire her for it.

And, for all that I was ostensibly the one in control at this point, Rachel hadn't given up on running the show completely. To our collective amazement, she reached out towards Sarah, who had been sitting silent and agog, watching us with Holly, and pulled her legs towards her before burying her face in her pussy.

Sarah howled out in ecstasy again. Feeling this would soon send me over the edge, I redoubled my efforts. Even Holly, who had looked exhausted, shuffled over to lick Sarah's titties as Rachel worked away on her pussy. For a few minutes, the four of us were joined together in a spectacular erotic chain, with Rachel at its centre.

Rachel soon came again, and Sarah wasn't far behind her. For all that I longed to keep fucking them forever, it had to stop eventually. Slowing my pace down until I was working single, deep motions into Rachel's bum, I allowed myself one final thrust before I pulled out and shot my sticky load across her buttocks.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Rachel purred as I collapsed onto the bed next to her.

And with that, we stopped. No one said anything as Rachel disappeared to clean herself off in the bathroom. Holly, Sarah and I sat there looking at each other in sheer disbelief at the way the evening had panned out. Eventually, feeling utterly worn out, we got under the covers to get some sleep.

Rachel emerged from the bathroom still naked and looking pretty tired herself. She came over to the side of the bed where I was lying down and kissed me deeply.

"That was amazing," I whispered to her, hoping that this wasn't her saying goodbye.

"You weren't so bad yourself," she replied with a smile. "But I should be getting back."

"Please don't," I interrupted her, lifting the sheet to invite her in.

She smiled again and joined us in the bed, clearly delighted I'd asked her to stay. Before long, we all drifted off to sleep.

Persuading Rachel to stay proved to be a masterstroke when the sex continued the next day. In fact, she didn't return to her own hotel and her friends for almost twenty four more hours as the four of us licked, sucked and fucked our way through the day without once leaving our room. By the time Rachel finally said goodbye, we had fucked each other countless times and in every way imaginable. I had even got to live out my porn fantasy of having three women suck my cock at once before shooting my load on their faces.

Rachel left with a promise that we'd all hook up again once we got home. Sadly, this was a promise that went unfulfilled and another foursome never happened, though I did get together with Rachel without Holly and Sarah a few more times, including more group sex.

As for Holly, Sarah and I, we got back few days later, thrilled with how our holiday had worked out. Our relationship was as strong and happy as it ever had been, and, whilst we knew we couldn't replicate the events of our trip to Greece, the memory never failed to spice things up for us.

12