Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Go2daWestGo2daWestalmost 4 years ago
Poor Chelsea. ; )

Being so thoroughly outclassed must be rough. Holly totally gained a new fan.

Was interesting to get a comparison between the craziness that is Holly and what was considered the most absurd before. Good to know that Holly isn't a single, incredible freak of nature, just the most extreme.

I wish the best for Maria and Holly, no matter how their love forms!

neolimneolimalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you @Go2daWest

It's such a guilty pleasure for me to write Holly. In some of my writing (especially commission work) I have to take care not to overdo it and exaggerate. Holly is the first character I wrote with no limits and it is such a joy going over the top with her.

It will take a bit of time before the next chapter is out, but hang in there. I can tell you that a crossover between Holly and another OC of mine (Alene Raven) is planed next and it is going to be just as crazy as Holly is.

Also, I've been trying to get in touch with you, please contact me through the website or through here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userneolim@neolim
I mostly create futanari content, focusing on Futa on female, some transformations and excessive cum and size. If my work caught your attention, please consider visiting my website (www.neolime69.com) where I publish stories 2 days ahead of here. Or my Patreon where I post st...