Holly-Cam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell from her moans, her breathing, and the way she was subtly gyrating her hips that an orgasm was on the way. Holly's first orgasm often came pretty quickly, and this one was no-doubt fired up by the "wickedness" of the way that her sexual body parts were roughly exposed and being used right in the openness of the kitchen with all of the blinds wide open. I wondered if the exhibitionism was as much of a turn on for her as voyeurism was for me.

As I sensed her getting closer to cumming, I turned my hand palm-up, crooked my finger, and found the rough surface of her G-spot. I bore down hard on her clit with my mouth and tongue, while pushing up, equally as hard, with my finger on her G-spot. The combination of crushing her most sensitive sexual organs together tripped her trigger, and her body stiffened as her cunt began to erupt, drenching my hand with her hot cum.

"Oh, fuck!" she growled as I continued sucking and grinding on her G-spot. I managed to look up and see that she was pulling hard on both of her nipples as her cunt kept gushing its hot liquid over my hand, down her ass, and onto the countertop.

Finally, she pushed my face from her pussy, and between deep breaths, she said, "Let's take this show into the bedroom where you can fuck me right!"

I helped her to a sitting position, slid her wet ass off the counter, and pulled her tightly against me. I kissed her hard, "forcing" her to taste her own pussy juice that soaked my face. I then turned her around, and bent her over the island, pressing her down, and squashing her naked tits against the cold granite.

I pressed my rock-hard cock back into the crack of her ass, now soaked her own cum, and as I humped her ass crack once more, I slid the belt from my pants.

As I slid my dick up and down the crack of her ass, I took her arms, pulled them behind her, and wrapped the belt around her wrists. A belt is not a good thing to try to use to restrain someone, but when it's really only symbolic—and the restrainee is cooperative— it works just fine.

I straightened her up, and as I dug my fingers into the pair of tits hanging lewdly out of her pulled-open blouse, I whispered into her ear in a coarse voice, "Oh, I'm going to fuck you, all right, lady! I can't wait to shove my hard cock up your tight cunt hole! And when it's all slick with your pussy juice, I'm going to stick it in your mouth so you can suck it clean and see what a hot, well-fucked cunt tastes like!"

I then pulled her away from the counter, and holding her wrists, I marched her towards the bedroom.

I "forced" her onto the bed on her knees, and then I pushed her over, so her face was against the bedspread, with her bounds behind her, and her glistening naked ass facing up at me.

As I crawled up onto the bed behind her, with my raging hard-on still sticking out through my fly, she said, "Aren't you going to pull the blinds?"

I slapped her on her wet ass, and said, "No! If anyone's out there watching, let's let them see you get a good fucking! Let's let them see what a good hot-wife you are!"

The fact of the matter was that our bedroom window faced the high-fenced backyard, and beyond that there was woods and no other houses for a hundred yards or more. The thought of someone watching as Holly got fucked was as symbolic as her wrist-restraint.

I leaned down to her naked, upturned ass, and while I pulled her round cheeks apart, I slid my tongue up through the wet folds of her pussy, all the way to her asshole. I swirled the tip of my tongue around the wrinkled circle of flesh, and then I pushed it into the little pucker as far as I could get it to go.

She curved her back and rotated her hips so that her asshole was higher up, and easier for me to get to. With her face buried in the bedspread, she let out a low moan of pleasure as I tongue-fucked her up the ass.

After a while of licking and probing her tight little hole, I straightened up and moved closer to her upturned naked ass. I took hold of my drooling dick, still hang out through my fly, and as I slid the fat head up and down through her drenched pussy lips, I said, "Oh, look. Sandy's in the backyard. She must have dropped over to borrow something."

"What?" Holly exclaimed, lifting her head to see. "You're kidding!"

"Yes, I am," I said as I pushed her face back into the bedspread. "But let's pretend. Let's pretend your best friend is peeking in the window watching you get fucked with your tits hanging out, your skirt all bunched up, and your hands tied behind your back."

"I wonder what she's thinking," I went on teasingly, "as I rub my stiff dick up and down your pussy lips. I wonder if she can see how wet you are, with your naked ass up in the air, waiting to get a hard cock shoved up your cunt."

"Oh, she's coming closer," I said. "She must really want to see you get your pussy fucked." I pressed the head of my cock against Holly's cunt hole, and asked, "What do you think? Should we give her a show?"

"FUCK ME!" Holly shouted at me with her face still in the bedspread. "Shove your fat cock up my cunt while Sandy watches us! I want her to see me take your dick up my pussy all the way to the balls! Shove it into me hard! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!"

I took hold of her hips, and in one glorious-feeling push, I sunk my entire cock all the way into the depths of her cunt, stopping only when I was mashing my balls against her pussy lips.

She let out a long moan as my cock spread her love tunnel open, and added, "Oh, fuck, yes!" when she felt me bottom out and grind my hips around.

"Fuck me, baby!" she mumbled into the spread. "Fuck my hot cunt with your hard, fat cock!"

"Oh, I think Sandy can hear your filthy mouth, baby," I said as I drew my cock out of Holly's cunt. "She has her hand in her pants, now, and I think she's playing with her pussy."

"Fuck me!" Holly repeated. "Let's let her see how a hot wife takes cock!"

I began hammering away at her cunt as hard and as fast as I could from my kneeling position. Then, switching from being on my knees behind her, up onto my feet in a crouched position above her, I was able to penetrate her deeper and faster by being able to rock my hips farther and more easily.

As I fucked my cock over and over up Holly's velvety smooth cunt hole, I said to her, "Oh, wow! Sandy's pulled off her top, and pushed down her pants! She's standing out there naked, watching you get your cunt fucked with her fingers up her own cunt, and pulling on her nipples! God, she must think you're hot!"

"Oh, fuck, baby!" Holly said into the bedspread. "I'm gonna cum! Fuck my cunt and make me cum for her!"

Feeling my own orgasm building, I pushed my cock deep into Holly's pussy, and as I held it there, balls-deep, I quickly unwound my belt from her wrists. I then pulled my cock from her cunt, and flipped her onto her back. A moment later her legs were spread wide, and my stiff cock was heading for her cunt hole, again.

I didn't push it in deep this time, though. Remembering how she had gotten herself off with her dildo, I poked just the head of my dick into the sensitive folds of her pussy's entrance. With my hand wrapped around my slippery cock, I began mashing the head around in just the first inch or so of her cunt hole.

This was something we'd never done before, but it was obvious that she liked it. She reached one hand down and began grinding her fingers over her clit, while pinching, twisting, and pulling on her nipples with the other.

As I bobbed the head of my cock around in her cunt hole, I started to jerk off at the same time. At first, I kept my strokes short, but as I felt my cum building, I couldn't help but take longer, faster strokes.

With each stroke forward, my fist began slapping into Holly's sopping wet pussy, which she obviously liked.

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Slap my cunt, baby! Jerk off your fat cock and pound my hot pussy! Fuck! I'm gonna cum, baby! Jerk off my pussy with your hard cock!"

As I slammed my cock, mashing my fist into her pussy with each quick stroke, her cunt erupted, pumping a river of cum over my hand and cock, and making the slaps against her pussy even wetter sounding and more erotic.

My cock began pumping its hot, thick cum, and as I continued to jerk off, I pumped it into and all over her already-drenched pussy.

As I finally squeezed the last drops of my cum from my cock onto Holly's pussy, she reached up with both hands, took hold of my head and pulled me down to her sloppy cunt.

"Eat me, baby!" she told me. "Stick your tongue up my cunt and clean up all that cum! I'm not done cumming yet and I want Sandy to watch you suck my pussy juice and eat your cream pie!"

I had become comfortable with sharing my own cum with Holly a long time ago, but I'd never pushed my face into a mess like this before, but I took on the job, eagerly!

As I pressed my face between her legs, getting wet nearly to my ears, I lapped and sucked, gathering up as much of the combined tastes as I could. While I rocked my face against her sloppy cunt, and drove my tongue into the soft, wet folds, she continued rubbing her clit. The result was another squirt of hot pussy juice that I sucked up and swallowed, along with strings of my own cum.

Half a minute later, Holly's pussy had reached its limit, and she hauled me up across her body and we shared a hot, double-cum-flavored kiss.

A little later, after we had finally stripped out of our clothes and were heading for the shower, it occurred to me that the hot love session that we had just enjoyed had been captured on video! My wilted cock began to stir at just the thought of being able to watch that again, whenever I wanted.

As we stepped under the hot water pouring down from the rain-shower head, Holly noticed my dick starting to grow, again. She stroked it gently, and as she dropped to her knees, she said, "Too bad Sandy can't see in here to watch me take your big cock down my throat the way I took it up my cunt!"

As she slipped her mouth over my resurrected cock, I told her, "I guess you'll have to just tell her all about it. She seemed to like it when you used your words."

To be continued ...

Please take a minute to vote and to leave a comment. That's how all of us Literotica authors find out what you like. You can also send me a personal e-mail by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab, below. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, but I'd love to be able to reply to you!

Thanks!

Love, Casey

12