All Comments on 'Holly-Cam Pt. 03'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KevstaKevstaover 4 years ago
Stunning!

Loved this from the moment I found part 1, where it has turned from naivevoyeurism into this beauty! Roll on part four!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
wow

not usually into so much voyeurism, but wow - this is unf*cking believably hot. 5 stars. MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

The introduction of another man killed this for me. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grammar and more.

Wether it’s pussy or cock. It is shaved not shaven no such word. I am with anonymous introducing a hard dick was the wrong direction.

CaseyBeaCaseyBeaover 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to "Grammar and More"

Thank you for reading my story(s) and for taking the time to leave a comment. I always appreciate them!

The introduction of cock into the story is, of course, a matter of personal preference, and none of us can hope to please all of the people all of the time. You are mistaken about the grammar, however. "Shaven" is a perfectly legitimate word. Shaven is the past participle of shave. "Joe shaved his balls, after which he had shaven balls." Shaved MAY be used a past participle of shave, but shaven is also acceptable.

(By the way, it's "whether" not "wether.")

Love,

Casey

sslarivio1sslarivio1about 4 years ago
Great so far!!

It always makes me laugh that people with profiles are always so positive with their comments, yet these brave souls who use Anonymous are always the ones to criticize. I wish Literotica would not let people without profiles comment. Who really cares what they think? Shaved or shaven? Who cares!! This is a great story that has original ideas. Keep it up as I enjoy your writing.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 4 years ago
Love It

Reads like you have had some experience. I have, and I will tell you what my wife's and the other two participants mission was. We spent several years and dozens of video tapes making the perfect porno for each one of us. We are still friends and tho we don't spend time in bed with one another anymore, we do still visit, and on occasion pull out one of the videos to enjoy again.

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 2 years ago

Another great twist! I am loving where this story is going!

heisner777heisner777about 1 year ago

So damn hot. I wish this story could become real for me.

laughdruidlaughdruid8 months ago

Loved the story and was hopping for 3 girls not a cock. I gave the story 5* away as it was so well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Holly-Cam Pt. 02 Previous Part
Holly-Cam Series Info