Holly-Cam Pt. 06

Story Info
Holly and Lana finally meet, to Ted's delight!
11.4k words
4.71
10.1k
8

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Holly-Cam

Part-6

I was standing outside the bedroom window of the little bungalow, looking in at Holly, Lana, and Sandy on the king-size bed. My pants were around my ankles, and I had my stiff cock in my hand, stroking it slowly as I watched the three naked women enjoying each others charms.

Lana was on her back, and Sandy was straddling her head. As Sandy rocked her hips, grinding her pussy across Lana face, Lana was reaching up and fondling Sandy's heavy tits, and pulling on her big, stiff nipples.

Holly stood at the foot of the bed, bent over at the waist, with her face planted between Lana's spread legs. She shook her head, side to side, as she forced her face into the lips of her clamshell pussy, causing Lana to moan loudly into Sandy's cunt.

Holly then switched from side-to-side motions to up-and-down, licking the length of Lana's juicy pussy from her puckered little asshole to her protruding clit.

After a few laps, Holly concentrated on Lana's huge clit, flicking her tongue over its head, and sucking it into her mouth like a tiny cock.

Even with Sandy's pussy mashed into her face, I could hear Lana moan, "Oh, fuck, yeah! Suck my clit, Holly! Suck it and shove your fingers up my cunt, too! Fuck my little cunt hole!"

Just as Holly was inserting two fingers into Lana's hungry pussy, Joe came into the room. He was completely naked, and his long cock stood straight out and as stiff as a pipe.

He walked up behind my lovely wife, and without even using his hand to guide his dick, he lined up and pressed his cock-head against the entrance to her sopping wet pussy. Taking a step forward, he pushed his hard cock into Holly's cunt, and I watched intently as its full length slowly disappeared up her pussy.

As Joe began to fuck her with slow, deep strokes, I began jerking off furiously, intent of blowing my load all over the side of the house while I watched another man fuck my wife.

As Joe picked up his pace, now pounding his stiff dick into Holly's cunt with faster, shorter strokes, I pounded away at my own rock-hard cock. I then watched Holly lift her face from between Lana's legs, and soaked with Lana's pussy juice, she turned and gave me a big smile and a wink.

Suddenly, the ground shook!

Only it wasn't an earthquake. It was the plane touching down on the runway in Honolulu, and snapping me out of one of the best dreams I could remember.

***

It would be another four hours before Holly's plane landed, so Lana and I took an Uber out to her parents' rental property. It was a cute little place that had probably been built in the fifties, but it had been completely renovated inside with all the modern amenities. It sat across a road and not more than a hundred yards from a golden-sand beach and the Pacific Ocean.

Lana gave me a quick tour, but then had to take the Uber to her own apartment, which was across the island. The plan was that I would pick up Holly at the airport, later on, come back here to freshen up, and then we would all meet for dinner at the restaurant that Lana's parents also owned.

***

God, it felt good to wrap my arms around my wife, and kiss her lips when she got off the plane! We held hands in the back of the Uber all the way out to the bungalow.

Once inside, we wrapped our arms around each other, and began making out like a couple of teenagers. My commando dick quickly stiffened, and as Holly felt it pressing against her leg, she broke our kiss long enough to say, "God, baby, I've missed your big cock! Take it out so I can suck on it! Then I want you to shove it up my cunt and fuck the hell out of me!"

I groaned and replied, "How about a cold shower, instead?"

Surprised, she looked me in the eyes, and said simply, "What?"

"As much as I want to feel your luscious lips around my cock, and want to feel your hot cunt hugging its whole length," I explained, "I promised myself—and you—a big built-up hands-free orgasm while I watched you and Lana together. Do you think you can wait until later tonight?"

She reached down and gripped my hard-on through my pants. Then with a grin, she said, "Do you think you can?"

"Not if you keep that up!" I answered.

Still holding my dick, she gave me another passionate kiss, and then let go. "Okay. I'll quit teasing you ... for now," she said. "But all bets are off when we meet Lana."

I groaned, and said, "Yeah. I can imagine that the two of you are going to make it very hard for me. But no grabbing me, again, okay? Not even under the table."

"Okay," she said with another impish grin. "But you have to go commando, tonight. Deal?"

"Do I really have a choice?" I replied.

"Nope," she said. With a big smile, she added, "And you'll probably want to wear the black slacks I brought you; they won't show the wet spot as easily."

***

I used the second bedroom and its shower to get ready so I wouldn't be tempted—and teased—by Holly's nakedness. Having only packed for work, she had brought me a suitcase of vacation clothes, and I dressed in a Hawaiian-print shirt over the black slacks that she had suggested. They were a little more snug that I might have chosen for going commando—I could make out the shape of my dick being hugged against my right leg, even without being aroused—but a deal is a deal. Plus, I have to admit, that after completely exposing my cock and balls in the car yesterday while Lana jerked me off, the exhibitionist in me was growing to the level of my voyeuristic side.

When Holly stepped out of the master bedroom, she looked stunning! She had added some cute flips to her hair, and she wore a wraparound sarong skirt with a short halter-top. The halter had a wide enough V in the front to show off half of her wonderful braless tits.

She did a slow modeling turn for me, and then struck a pose with her left leg sticking out through the wrap's slit.

"Wow!" I said. "You are gorgeous! Lana is going to go berserk when she sees you!"

She looked me up and down, and after a long look at my crotch, she said in a sexy voice, "You're looking pretty sexy, yourself, big boy. Is that a flashlight in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

"Oh, I'm very happy to see you!" I replied with a laugh. "I just hope I don't get too much happier, or everyone will know how much I've missed you!"

"Well, if it makes things any easier for you," she said, "I've gone commando, too." With that she pulled back the slit of the sarong, and showed me her naked pussy with its perfectly-trimmed landing-strip of hair.

As I felt my dick begin to swell, I replied, "No, baby, that does not help at all! But I love it, just the same!"

***

Lana was outside the restaurant waiting for us when we got out of the Uber. She too was dressed in a sarong and a halter top. Fortunately, that fashion faux pas was minimized by Holly's skirt being predominantly red, while Lana's was mostly yellow, and Holly's top was white where Lana's was black. (Whew!)

Lana's jet-black hair was braided into a sort of crown on top of her head, with real flowers woven into it. On her feet, she wore high-heeled sandals that brought her up a little closer to Holly's height.

The smiles that spread across the two women's faces when they saw each other were priceless. They walked together and wrapped their arms around each other like best friends who had been separated for years.

"I am so glad to finally meet you!" they both said at the same time, and then laughed. They exchanged a kiss, and then just stood there holding each other.

Standing beside them, I cleared my throat, and said, "Hi, I'm Ted. Remember me?"

Lana disengaged herself from Holly, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a kiss, too.

"Thank you so much for negotiating all this with your boss!" she said. "I am so excited!" She crooked a thumb toward the entrance, and added, "This is my treat, tonight, out of my bonus."

"Your money is no good here, Miss Lana!" a Hawaiian--accented voice announced from the doorway. "Your friends are our guests!"

We all turned to see a handsome Hawaiian man standing in the entrance, with one arm around a beautiful Hawaiian woman.

"Mom and Dad," Lana introduced, "This is Holly, and this is Ted."

As we shook, her father introduced himself as Kanoa, said, "Lana's told us all about you. She credits you with finishing early and her getting a big bonus."

"It was a team effort," I replied. "And we were pretty motivated."

"Yes," Lana's mother, Kalani, said. Then looking directly at Holly, she added, "I too would be motivated!"

What the hell did that mean? Surely, Lana hadn't told her parents about our Holly-cam exploits!

"Come in! Come in!" Kanoa waved. "You just have time to order before the show starts."

Always the gentleman, I motioned the two women ahead of me. As we walked, I leaned down close to Lana's ear, and whispered, "What the hell did you tell them?"

"I'll tell you later," she replied with that impish smile of hers.

As guests of the owners, I expected to be shown to a front-row table, but instead, we were lead to a semicircular booth that was up against the back wall. The high seat-backs and the location made it obvious that this row of booths had been installed for privacy. But they were raised enough that they also gave a great view of the stage.

We slid into the booth with Holly in the middle, and Lana and I on either side of her. We ordered drinks, and Lana told the waiter—a good-looking guy wearing only a loincloth—what to bring us for food.

The waiter had barely left the table when the house-lights dimmed, and the stage lights came up. As Lana's father stepped out onto the stage, Lana and I scooted around closer to Holly in the middle of the booth, so we were all facing front.

The show was one of those hula-dance, drum-thumping, flaming-baton-twirling, affairs that are common at luaus.

As we watched the beautiful young women performing their provocative dances, I moved my hand onto Holly's leg under the tablecloth-draped table. Exposed through the slit, I gently slid my fingers up and down her smooth, bare leg. As I moved my touch higher, I encountered another set of fingers on her other leg.

I looked over at Lana, and we both laughed. "Great minds think alike," she said.

As Holly tried to pretend that nothing was going on, Lana and I had her sarong separated, and her naked pussy fully exposed, although hidden by the tablecloth and the darkness.

As we both slid our fingers along Holly's inner thighs, making our way toward her pussy, she complained quietly, "Oh, you two!" But she also parted her legs, allowing us easier access.

Teasingly, Lana and I each ran a finger up and down the outside edges of Holly's pussy mound, purposefully avoiding contact with her lips.

Holly continued to act nonchalant, and took a sip of her piña-colada as she watched the grass-skirted, coconut-bra'd young women dancing.

When Lana and I put our fingers together, and slid them through Holly's wet pussy lips, all the way from bottom to top, she opened her eyes wide, and sucked in her breath, no longer able to pretend her pussy wasn't on fire.

Then, when I began making gentle circles on her clit, and Lana bent her finger and slid it easily into Holly's moist cunt hole, Holly had to set her glass down, and she closed her eyes, and moaned softly, "Oh, God!"

As I continued my slow gentle motions on Holly's clit, Lana removed her finger from the depths of my wife's wet pussy, raised her hand above the table, and took the finger between her lips.

She provocatively lapped and sucked on it, and when she withdrew it from her mouth, she said, "Oh, you taste so wonderful!"

I then watched Holly drop her hand below the table, and by the expression on Lana's face, I knew my wife had pushed her finger up Lana's cunt hole, returning the favor—and the tease.

When she lifted her hand back up, I caught the glint of the wetness on two fingers, and then watched as she brought them to her mouth, and as she had done in one of her videos, she spread them, and slid the tip of her tongue through their "crotch," savoring Lana's pussy juice.

Between acts on the stage our food was brought out, and as the waiter and his cute female server approached, Holly instinctively reached under the table to flip her sarong closed. But although they couldn't have seen anything, anyway, Lana stopped her, and whispered in her ear, "Leave your pretty pussy exposed. I think that is so hot!"

The teasing continued through dinner and the rest of the show, and included me sliding a slender bread roll through Holly's wet pussy lips, and then offering the glistening morsel to Lana, who licked and ate it with a wide smile.

When the show was over, Lana's folks came by the table to chat, and again, Lana stopped my wife from covering up, also leaving her own pussy exposed under the table.

Although my dick was safely tucked inside my pants, I was still glad that it was hidden by the table, because, as Holly had predicted, it had drooled enough pre-cum from all the teasing to produce a serious wet spot on my pant leg. I just hoped that the black slacks and dim light would be enough to hide it when we got up to leave.

***

In the backseat of the Uber, we again put Holly in the middle, and Lana sat behind the driver. In direct line-of-sight in his mirror, Holly had to behave herself, but Lana felt no such restrictions, and hidden by the driver's seat and the darkness, she pulled her sarong open, again, to expose her lovely naked pussy to Holly's touch.

Illuminated by the lights of the occasional passing car, I could see my wife's hand cupped over Lana's pussy mound, and could also make out that her middle finger was inserted between the soft clamshell lips.

By the time we made it to the bungalow, Lana was biting her lip to keep from moaning as Holly wiggled her finger deep into the wet, hidden folds of her pussy.

***

As soon as we made it inside the little house, Holly pushed Lana up against the kitchen wall, and covered her mouth in an aggressive, open-mouthed kiss. As they bit each other's tongues and lips, Holly wound her fingers into Lana's hair, pulling her face tight against her hungry mouth. Lana's braid unraveled, spilling the flowers onto the floor in one of the hottest scenes of being "taken" that I'd ever watched.

Holding Lana's head tightly, Holly separated her mouth from Lana's just enough to growl, "Strip me, you little tease! Get me out of these fucking clothes!"

Lana virtually ripped the sarong from my wife's hips, exposing her gorgeous naked ass to me, and then she pulled Holly's halter top up and off of her tits and then over her head as my wife released her fingers from her hair.

"Now you!" Holly commanded. "Show me those wonderful little tits and that hot cunt of yours!"

Lana was nude in a matter of seconds, and Holly used her naked body to press her against the wall, again, crushing their tits together, and grinding their pussy mounds.

As Holly mashed her open mouth against Lana's, sucking on her tongue and chewing her lips, she was gyrating her hips to grind their pussies together, and I was treated to a fantastic show of my wife's perfectly-formed naked ass erotically rocking back and forth.

Lana was moaning from deep in her throat as she reached around, and dug her fingers into the flesh of Holly's ass, pulling her even harder against her bulging cunt.

Still determined to not start beating off, even at this hottest sex show I'd ever seen, I nonetheless had to free my raging hard-on, and I was quickly as naked as the two women. My stiff dick stood straight out and drooled a small stream of its built-up pre-cum onto the floor.

I leaned back against the kitchen table, gripping its edge to give my hands a place to be, rather than wrapped around my cock where years of instinct told them they should be.

After a long, slow pull on Lana's lower lip with her teeth, Holly suddenly spun Lana around, and gave her cute little ass a hard smack. Lana jumped and let out a small surprised yelp, but she stuck her ass back out, silently asking for more.

Holly obliged her with another stinging slap on the other cheek. Lana jumped, again, but this time let out a moan rather than a yelp.

I could clearly see my wife's handprints on Lana's naked ass just before Holly moved closer and pressed her body against Lana's. She reached around her, and took her small tits in her hands, mashing her fingers into them, and then sliding her fingers and thumbs onto her tiny little stiff nipples.

As she pulled and twisted the little nubs, she was grinding her pelvis against Lana's reddened ass, soothing the welts she had left there.

As she mauled Lana's tits and ground against her ass, Holly ran her the tip of her tongue through the maze of Lana's ear. She then took it between her teeth, and chewed on it lightly.

Lana's mouth opened, and a low moan came from her throat driven by the combination of hot erotic sensations my wife was generating in her sexy little body.

Barely above a whisper, I heard Holly say into Lana's ear, "I want you to eat my cunt, little tease! I want to rub my pussy in your face and feel your tongue shoved up my cunt-hole!"

Lana's reply was an "Oh yes!" exhaled on a heavy breath as Holly turned her back around and pushed her to her knees.

With no pretense of being gentle, Holly wound her fingers into Lana's hair, and as she spread her legs and rotated her hips, she pulled her face into her cunt. Rocking her hips, and with a tight grip on Lana's head, Holly used Lana's face to fuck her pussy.

She ground Lana's little nose into her clit, and then lifted her face so that her mouth was over the sensitive little nub. "Suck it! Suck on my clit, little tease!" Holly commanded. "Rub your tongue on it and suck on it hard!"

From the hollow in Lana's cheeks I could tell that she was doing what she was told, and from the moan escaping Holly's throat, I knew she was doing it well. My stiff, untouched dick responded by twitching and pumping another ooze of pre-cum up its length and out through its pee hole.

After obviously enjoying a great clit stimulation, Holly held Lana's face tight against her pussy, and forced it downward (although I'm sure that Lana hardly needed to be "forced").

Holly twisted Lana's head side to side while pulling into the sopping wet lips, smearing her pussy juice all across Lana's pretty face. Then she held it still, and told her, "Push your tongue up my cunt-hole, little tease! Make me cum! Make me gush my hot fucking cum all over your lovely little face!"

I couldn't see it, of course, but it was obvious from Holly's reactions that Lana was giving my wife's cunt a fantastic tongue-fucking.

With her head thrown back and her eyes closed, Holly squatted down a bit lower, allowing her legs to spread even farther, and she rotated her hips, lining her pussy up a little better with Lana's mouth. As she held Lana's face mashed hard against her soaked pussy, a low "Oh, fuck, yeah!" escaped her open mouth.

About ten seconds later, Holly's whole body started to shake, and she let out a growl, followed by, "Suck my fucking cunt, tease! Suck the cum out of my pussy!"

Built up by all of the mutual pussy-teasing in the restaurant and in the car, Holly's cunt virtually exploded with her first orgasm of the night.

Even above the loud "Arrhh!" that escaped Holly's throat, I could hear the sloshing wet sounds of coming from her pussy as Lana lapped, sucked, and slurped the river of cunt-juice that flooded her face.

After what had to be one of the longest, hardest orgasms my wife ever had, she finally pulled Lana's drenched face from her pussy, lifted her to her feet, and clamped her mouth over Lana's cum-soaked lips.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers