Holly-Cam Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday night, I let the voyeur in me take over, and I left the two women alone and went outside to watch them through various windows.

I started by pulling my dick out through my fly and stroking it while I watched Lana and Holly making out in the living room. With teasing slowness, they eventually had each other naked and when they left the room, I followed outside and saw them climb into the shower with its wide-open window. My pants were around my ankles and I was jerking off pretty good as I watched Holly bend way over, and Lana poke her butt plug up her ass as the water rained down on both of them.

Outside the bedroom window I ripped off all of my own clothes as I watched them climb into a 69, and hungrily lap, suck, and finger one another's pussies.

Buck naked in the cool night air, I beat my cock furiously, finally blowing a huge load of cum across the side of the house while I watched Lana take up a sitting position and fuck herself to orgasm by grinding her snug little pussy across my wife's lovely face while Holly repeatedly jammed most of her fingers up her own cunt-hole.

***

Friday morning I was on the back patio—or lanai, in local-speak—watching the sunrise and sipping a cup of coffee. I was naked, and enjoying the cool morning air. Along with being a voyeur and an exhibitionist, I think I was becoming a nudist, as well.

About an hour later, Lana and Holly came out to join me. They were both gloriously naked, as well.

"So, I got a call from my boss, this morning," I said as they sat down. "It seems that the clients who toured our plant after we left were so impressed with what we'd done that they want us to meet with a couple of their teams to discuss strategies for other sites.

"They can't get everyone together until next Saturday, though," I went on, "so it looks like our little vacation has been extended for a week."

"Oh, that's fantastic!" Holly said. "I was dreading having to leave tomorrow."

That big impish grin spread across Lana's pretty face, and she said, "That means you'll be here next Thursday and you can make it to the club meeting!"

"Looks like," I said as my naked dick began to grow.

(To be continued? You tell me.)

Please share your thoughts, and let me know where you'd like me to take this story, if anywhere.

Should I let Holly, Lana, and Ted fade to black and move on to something else?

Do you want to see what happens at the swinger's club?

Should Ted explore life on the bisexual side?

Please leave a comment, and let me know what you think!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey