Holly-Cam Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they kissed, sharing the taste of my wife's hot cum, Holly reached down and gripped Lana's cute little ass in her hands. There must have been some lingering effects of the ass-slaps still there, as Lana jumped and winced momentarily at Holly tight squeeze, but then, while a moan escaped her throat into Holly's mouth, she wiggled her ass looking for more pain/pleasure.

By now, my rock-hard boner was oozing a near-constant drip-drip-drip of precum onto the floor. I had the clench my gut muscles to keep it from erupting all on its own. Although that was the goal, of course, I wanted to hold off as long as I could. I knew that every second that I got to watch these two bare-ass and gorgeous women having hotter sex that even my depraved imagination could have conjured up, it was building a bigger load of cum to blow out through my cock when I finally couldn't hold back any longer.

With their mouths still locked together, Holly turned the pair around, and walked Lana backwards until she was up against the kitchen island. With a final suck on her tongue, she lifted the smaller woman up and sat her naked ass at the edge of the cold granite.

Lana sucked in her breath, but I didn't know if that was from the cold of the countertop, the sting from her ass-slaps, or the anticipation of finally having my wife's face buried in her pussy.

Holly pushed her back onto her elbows, and then pulled her legs up. Lana eagerly cooperated by putting her heels of her tall sandals on the edge of the counter, and spreading her legs apart until her knees were almost on the granite surface.

As Lana watched intently, Holly reached out and gently traced her fingers over Lana's protruding pussy. I didn't know if the intent was to tease Lana with the light touch, or if Holly was simply exploring the unique shape and feel of Lana's mound. Whatever Holly's reasoning, Lana let out a long. "Ohh!" on a deep breath.

With my stiff dick dripping, I watched as Holly laid her open hands on Lana's inner thighs, and slowly brought them together until they cupped Lana's mound, holding it with only its snuggly-closed wet lips exposed. Holding them together, Holly leaned down and ran the tip of her tongue from one end of the slit to the other.

Lana drew in a long breath, and closed her eyes. She quickly snapped them back open, though, obviously wanting to get the added arousal of watching what my wife was doing, as much as feeling it.

Holly slowly traced the tip of her tongue along the slit a few times, pressing a bit harder and going a bit deeper between Lana's pussy lips with each pass. Finally, she spread her hands farther apart, and she pushed her tongue as deep into Lana's mound as she could get it. Then, with her own lips pressing tightly against the soft pussy lips, she made a slow lick up the entire length of Lana's slit.

When she reached the top of the snuggly-closed slit, I could tell that Holly was wiggling her tongue down inside the soft, wet flesh. I guessed that she had found Lana's extraordinary clit.

My guess was confirmed when Lana sucked in a huge breath, and then said, "Oh, fuck, Holly! Yes! Do my clit! Suck on it! Please, Holly, suck my fat fucking clit!"

Though I'm sure she didn't need to be told, Holly happily obliged. She pulled Lana's pussy lips wide apart with her hands, exposing her amazing clit, poking up from its sheath like a tiny penis. For a moment, she just stared at it, no doubt as fascinated with it as I was—actually, probably more!

She looked up and locked eyes with Lana, and then through a wide smile she extended her tongue and lowered her face.

I needed to move to get a better view, and when I did my impatient dick drooled out a small stream of pre-cum leaving a wet trail from the table to the island. If this were ever to become a crime scene, it would be easy to trace where I had been!

Leaning on the granite, my face only a couple of feet from ground-zero, I watched as Holly's tongue flicked over and swirled around the head of Lana's fantastic clit.

Lana' was letting out soft contented mews at Holly's licking, but obviously wanting more, she reminded her, "Suck it, Holly! Take my fat little clit in your mouth and suck on it! Pull on it with your lips!"

I watched as Holly lowered her face, and keeping the tip of her tongue stuck against Lana's clit-head, she retracted her tongue and the miniature little dick followed it into her mouth.

Holly's cheeks hollowed and Lana let out a long, "Oh ... fuck ... yes! Oh, my God, Holly! Do that! Suck on it and tongue my stiff little clit! Oh, fuck, yes!"

I took my eyes off Lana's pussy, momentarily, and looked at her face. Her mouth hung partly open and she was taking deep breaths, and was apparently having trouble keeping her eyes open. She, no doubt, wanted to close them and get lost in the glorious sensations that my wife's sucking mouth was producing, but she apparently wanted to watch, too. Ah, the conflicts of the voyeur!

Suddenly, she appeared to notice me leaning there on the counter, and she said, "Pull my nipples Ted! Pinch them and pull on them while your wife sucks my clit!"

Without blocking Lana's view of my wife's face between her legs, I could only reach out to one tit at a time, but that seemed to satisfy Lana's directive.

I rolled, and pinched, and pulled one of her tiny stiff nipples for several moments, and then switched to the other. I gradually increased the tightness of my pinching, and the force of my pulling not wanting to tip the scale to where the pain/pleasure became just pain, but if her tits had such a breaking point, I didn't find it.

As I yanked on her nipples and my wife sucked on her clit, Lana began making a tiny squeal from deep in her throat. I think that both Holly and I realized it was probably the signal of Lana's impending orgasm, so we both picked up our paces.

As I began an almost jerking-off motion on Lana's tiny nipples, Holly began bobbing her head, giving Lana's engorged clit a miniature blow-job.

Lana's squeal quickly increased in volume and intensity, and when it turned to more of a growl, her body stiffened, her head went back, and her cunt exploded.

I heard the squish of Lana's pent-up juices escaping her pussy, and staring intently at my wife's face buried in Lana's spread cunt lips, I saw her chin and then her cheeks, and then most of her face become soaked with Lana's cum.

I released Lana's nipples, letting her focus her attention on her erupting cunt and Holly's face buried in it. As Holly switched from sucking Lana's clit to lapping up and down the full length of her slit and poking her tongue into her gushing cunt-hole, I backed away, returning to my spot, leaning against the table.

Lana was pumping out so much cum that it not only soaked my wife's face, but drenched her own thighs, ran down the crack of her ass, and was dripping onto the floor.

As I watched Holly lapping furiously at the deluge of pussy juice, my hands were locked onto the edge of the table, and I had every muscle in my body clenched to hold back the orgasm that desperately wanted to erupt from my twitching, drooling cock.

From the change in Lana's breathing and the squishing sounds coming from her cunt, I could tell that she was finally reaching the end of her long explosive orgasm, and I decided that it was time to let mine go.

"Hey, ladies," said from my spot, with my naked ass pressed against the edge of the table, "if you care to watch, my cock is about to explode with the gallon or so of cum that you two have built up in my balls!"

Holly lifted her face from Lana's pussy, looked over, and said, "Do it, baby! Let me see your fat dick blow a big hands-free load of cum!"

Lana didn't say anything, but she was looking, too, although with kind of out of a side-long glance and with squinted eyes. She apparently wanted to be able to snap her eyes closed and turn quickly away if the sight of my orgasm started to turn her stomach.

Still gripping the table, I spread my legs as far apart as I could, forcing my rigid cock front and center, and then I switched for clenching all of my muscles to making every one push.

The feeling of my long-built head of cum finally ripping its way up through my stiff cock and exploding out of my tiny pee hole was mind-blowing! The hands-free orgasm I'd had the other night while watching Holly and Sandy was fantastic, but this one went off the charts!

The first squirt went at least three feet (no exaggeration!) before hitting the floor. It was followed by half a dozen lesser and lesser squirts that eventually painted a trail of my hot cum across the floor and all the way back to the pre-cum puddle between my feet.

"Wow!" Holly said at the same time that Lana said, "Holy shit!"

We both looked at Lana with a little surprise, and as I gulped air, I said, "I'm glad you didn't turn away. Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she said. "I wouldn't have wanted to be in front of that, but it was actually kind of hot to watch from a distance."

***

Leaving the messes on the kitchen floor and island to clean up later, we all made our way to the big, multi-head walk-in shower. It had a big window that opened onto the backyard and the growth of lush jungle behind it. There was a curtain that could be pulled for privacy, but the exhibitionist in each of us had us quickly agree to leave it open.

Although the likelihood of there being anyone out there in the blackness to watch, the lights in the bathroom would have lit up our naked bodies like a drive-in movie screen. I, for one, found that thought to be pretty erotic. I suspect the two women did, too.

With each of us having just blown our inaugural orgasms, we used the shower to actually get clean, and to allow a bit of recharge-time. Which is not to say that we ignored each others nakedness, of course.

I was standing behind Lana, and with soapy hands I was washing her Champaign-glass tits, and lightly flicking her slightly-relaxed nipples.

My half-hard dick nestled between her wet ass cheeks as she reached around Holly, and washed her bigger tits and her puffy nipples.

At one point, as the water rained down on us, Holly turned to face the window, put her hands on the glass, and leaned into it. Lana then began to wash every inch of her gorgeous naked form with swirling soapy hands.

The thought of what that must have looked like from a vantage point outside in the darkness had my dick at full attention.

***

After drying one another off, I excused myself to go and use the other bathroom to get rid of the drinks I'd had at the restaurant.

When I returned—with my dick actually soft for a change—the two naked women were standing at the side of the bed, wearing suspicious little grins. I didn't know what might be going on, but it still caused my prick to twinge.

"Lana has something that she wants to ask you," Holly said.

Lana looked me in the eyes, and said, "Will you fuck me, Ted? Your awesome wife says it's okay with her."

My mouth dropped open, but eventually I managed to stammer, "Seriously?"

Both women nodded with big grins on their faces, and Holly said to Lana, "Tell the nice man what you want, sweetheart. Use your words."

Through that impish smile, Lana said, "I want you to fuck me, Ted! I want you to rub your fat cock-head through my little pussy lips, and then I want you to shove your hard dick all the way up my cunt-hole. I want to feel my pussy getting fucked by a real live cock for the first time in my life!"

As my dick quickly rose to the occasion, I said, "I would be more than honored to be your first, Lana! And don't worry, I'll go gently."

"Bullshit!" she replied. "My pussy's been well-broken-in with dildos. I want you to fuck the shit out of me to make up for lost time!" She then added, "Your wife says I won't be disappointed."

"Oh, great! No pressure!" I joked.

With one arm around Lana's naked body, Holly waved me over with her other hand. We went into a tight three-way hug with my boner in between their legs. Holly gave me a long, warm kiss, then turned to Lana, and gave her one, too. She then looked at me, and as she stepped back to watch, she said, "You may kiss the bride."

Although Lana and I had shared a couple of quick kisses already, when I took her naked body in my arms and held her close to me, our lip contact quickly rocketed to a fantastic new level. Our mouths opened, our tongues danced, and we sucked and bit each other's lips.

Holding her tightly, my stiff boner was bent downward and pressed against her mound, and she subtly rocked her hips, getting it to wedge into her spongy pussy-lips.

As we kissed, I ran my hands down her back, and took her glorious little ass cheeks in a tight grip. I pulled her even tighter against me, and rocked my own hips to hump her pussy with the top side of my hard cock.

While we were making out, Holly climbed onto the bed, and after watching us for a while, she reached out and pulled Lana backwards, toward her. Holly was sitting with her legs spread, and she guided Lana between them so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She reached around her, hooked her hands behind her knees, and lifted her legs back and apart, exposing that wonderful pussy to me.

Lana was snuggled against my wife's chest, and after Lana wiggled a little bit, probably enjoying the feeling Holly's tits against her back, she leaned her head back onto Holly's shoulder, and turned her face, and the two women shared a passionate kiss.

I stood there, slowly stroking my rigid dick, and when they finally broke the kiss, Holly said to Lana, "You ready?"

"Oh, yeah!" she replied, and they both turned to look at me.

"Looks like you're up, baby," Holly said.

I slowly dropped to my knees between Lana's spread legs, and as I went down, I said, "You mind if I taste you first?"

"Hell no!" Lana replied.

I looked at my wife, and said, "You're okay with it?"

She smiled, and answered, "I don't want you to make a habit of eating strange pussies, but if you didn't eat this one I'd think you'd lost your mind."

I leaned down and ran my tongue all the way from the tiny little pucker of Lana's asshole up and along her closed pussy lips. The grinding she had given my cock with her mound had smeared her pussy juice along the soft lips, and it tasted wonderful. I easily recognized it as pussy-juice, of course, but it still tasted a bit different from Holly's. Vive la difference! as the French say!

I then reached up and gently pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing her fascinating mini-dick clit. I looked at it for a moment, and then lowered my mouth and gave its shiny head a kiss. I then stuck out my tongue, and rolled it over and around the protruding little nub.

I heard Lana suck in her breath, and glanced up to see her head back on Holly's shoulder, with her eyes closed and her mouth hanging half open. Holly was gently massaging Lana's small tits, and she gave me a big smile and a wink.

I closed my lips over Lana's engorged clit, flicked its head with my tongue, and gave it a long suck. I then moved my mouth farther down her pussy, wigging my tongue through the soft, wet folds of flesh, until I got to her cunt-hole.

I swirled my tongue around its delicate, smooth entrance, and then I pushed it as deep into the snug little hole as I could.

As I wiggled my tongue, hoping to stimulate an enjoyable feeling for Lana as much as to savor the nectar of the first "other" pussy I had tasted since Holly and I married, I felt two hands on the back of my head. I could tell from the sizes that one belonged to Lana, and the other to Holly.

Simultaneously, both hands pushed down, mashing my face hard into Lana's pussy. My nose spread her tight lips apart, and I was able to shove my tongue even deeper into her cunt-hole.

With my face forced tightly into Lana's hugging pussy (oh, what torture I had to endure!) I began poking my tongue in and out, fucking her snug little cunt-hole.

She let out a long, contented, "Mmmm," as I prodded the depths of her cunt, and she rewarded me with her hot pussy-lube juice. I sucked hard against her cunt-hole, pulling as much of the salty fluid over my taste buds as I could.

As I tongue-fucked and sucked on her pussy, I felt Lana's fingers go from pushing down to weaving into my still-wet hair. Suddenly, she grabbed a handful of my hair, and jerked my face up away from her cunt.

I looked up at her, and with a very serious face, she told me, "It's time to fuck, Ted! Get on your feet and shove your fat fucking cock up my virgin cunt hole!"

Lana was apparently channeling a bit Holly's aggressiveness, but I didn't mind being told what to do, at all. And I certainly didn't need to be told twice!

I stood up, leaned over, and gave Holly a wet, pussy-flavored kiss. I then gave Lana a long kiss, too. While Lana and I kissed, my stiff dick was rubbing over her wet mound, and she was making a pleasant mewing sound into my mouth.

When Lana and I separated our mouths, I stood up, took hold of my rigid cock, and gave it a few strokes to pump out a little (more!) pre-cum. I rubbed the slippery juice over my cock-head, and then guided my dick towards Lana's waiting cunt.

When my dick-head was a few inches from Lana's glistening pussy, Holly reached out, and brushed my hand away, wrapping her own fingers around my cock.

"Let me do the honors," she said with a big smile.

She tugged me forward until my cock-head was touching Lana's pussy lips, and then she rubbed the slick head along the wet slit. After a long, slow pass upward, and then back down again, she had my dick positioned at Lana's cunt-hole.

She pulled me a little farther forward, just poking the fat head of my cock into Lana's pussy entrance. Lana and I both let out a pleasant "Oh!" as her cunt-hole expanded and then swallowed my cock-head.

Holly stopped the penetration with only my dick-head inside Lana's pussy, and then wiggled it around a bit, before pushing on my cock to get it to withdraw from the snug little hole.

She then slid the slick head along Lana's pussy lips, again, before returning it to her cunt-hole, and repeating the head-only insertion.

She repeated that long taunt one more time before Lana reached up, took a fistful of Holly's hair, and growled, "Enough teasing, already! Make him shove that fat fucking dick up my pussy! I want to feel a real cock stretching my cunt for the first time!"

Holly smiled, bent her face down, and gave Lana a hot lip-biting kiss. "As you wish," she said between her teeth.

With my dick-head at Lana's pussy entrance again, Holly slid her hand all the way up my cock until she wrapped her fingers around my balls. She then pulled, moving me forward, spearing the head of my dick into Lana's wet pussy, and not stopping until she was mashing my fat testicles against Lana's tiny asshole.

With their lips still locked together Lana let out a long moan as my hard cock stretched and filled her cunt. At the same time, I sucked in a huge breath at the glorious feeling of finally having my dick inside something besides a hand for the first time since before I left on my trip.

Holly let go of my balls, and separating from Lana's lips, she looked up at me, and said, "Fuck her, baby! I want to watch your fat cock sliding in and out of that tight little cunt! Show our little tease what it feels like to be fucked by a real cock!"

Never in my wildest fantasy would I have imagined my beautiful wife hugging another beautiful, naked woman against her bare breasts, fondling that woman's tits, and telling me to fuck her cunt. But if this was a dream, I was sure as hell going to make the most of it until I woke up!

I began withdrawing my cock all the way out of Lana's pussy, and leaving the head kissed against her cunt-hole. I would then lean forward again, and drive it all the way back in. I repeated this slow, deep fucking several times, each time picking up my speed and force of my penetration just a little.