Holly-Cam Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked to see both women watching intently as my glistening dick slid slowly in and out of Lana's tight pussy. Then, as Holly was squeezing and pulling on Lana's tiny little nipples, she said, "Fuck her hard, Ted! Shove your cock up that tight little virgin cunt hard and fast!"

I began rocking my hips more quickly, withdrawing only about half way, and then driving back in hard until my balls smacked Lana's pussy-juice wet ass.

The feeling of fucking the only other cunt I had ever shoved my dick into since I got married was fantastic, but the fact that my wife was watching me do it—and encouraging me!—was beyond belief!

As I fucked that wonderful little clamshell pussy, I watched my cock disappearing into Lana' silky cunt-hole, and was a bit surprised to see that the rest of her pussy-lips stayed almost closed, hiding all of the soft, wet, waves of flesh that I knew were concealed within. The contrast to fucking my wife's pussy, with its flower-petal labia, and even the bud of her clit fully exposed was erotically fascinating! And it gave me an idea.

As I continued to drive my dick into Lana's pussy, I said to Holly, "Hey, baby, why don't you crawl around here, and give our friend's fat clit a mini blow-job while I fuck her cunt-hole? You I think she might like that?"

My reply was to see my wife quickly wiggle out from under Lana and in a matter of seconds, spin around next to her on her knees. Left without a pair of soft, warm tits to cradle her, Lana propped herself up on her elbows to watch.

As Holly leaned in to bring her face over Lana's pussy, I had to straighten up and pull my dick most of the way out of Lana's cunt to give her room.

Holly reached in and managed to get Lana's pussy lips separated with the fingers and thumb of one hand, and quickly had her lips closed over Lana's marvelous little cock-like clit. As she sucked and tongued its head, Lana pulled in a deep breath.

While I watched my wife's cheeks hollow, and her head bounce up and down in tiny blow-job bobs, and I began fucking Lana's cunt, again.

The way that I had to stand to give Holly enough room, I couldn't do a full-depth penetration anymore, so I began shallow-but-fast strokes. Since it was the first couple inches of my cock, and of Lana's cunt that were the most sensitive, anyway, that worked out perfectly for both of us.

As I fucked Lana's cunt as fast as my hips would rock, Holly sucked and tongued her swollen clit, and Lana let her arms go, flopping back on the bed with her eyes closed and taking huge breaths through her open mouth.

She reached up, mashed her fingers into her own tits, and then began pulling almost viciously on her little nipples.

"Holy fucking hell!" she yelled as her body stiffened, and her tight little pussy gushed so hard that her hot cum sprayed out around my driving cock, soaking my legs.

Her cunt-hole tightened around my cock as she came, which only encouraged me to fuck the gushing little hole even harder.

After fifteen or twenty seconds of gushing cum all over my cock and Holly's face, Lana's pussy apparently reached its limit, and she pushed both of us away.

She lay there panting, and managed to get out, "Holly shit! You guys are fucking awesome!"

Holly tuned in her spot on the bed and gave Lana a big pussy-flavored kiss while I climbed up to join them. I quickly had my face in the mix, and we all shared a hot three-way kiss.

As we swapped Lana's cunt juice with our mouths, Lana slid her hand up my inner thigh, gently cradled my balls for a moment, and then wrapped her fingers around my stiff pecker. As she slid her little hand up and down its slippery length, I had to smile at how much she had gotten over her complete aversion to cock.

Holly noticed Lana's hand sliding up and down my cock, and she said, "My turn with that thing!"

Lana lifted it up, and Holly leaned across her and took my fat cock-head between her lips. As she sucked and swirled her tongue over the sensitive flesh, Lana began jerking me off.

It was a fantastic combined feeling, but it didn't last long. Holly pulled her mouth from my dick, and said to Lana, "Scoot up on the bed more; I want to get in a 69 with you."

As Lana wiggled her naked body farther onto the bed, Holly said to me, "And while little tease, here, eats my cunt, I want you to fuck me up the ass!"

"Seriously?" I stammered.

With a huge smile at my reaction, Holly said, "Yes, seriously! Sandy showed me the secret of how she got her ass ready to take Joe's cock, and now I want to feel your monster up my ass."

"No argument here!" I said, "But what was her secret?"

"Using a butt-plug in the shower, every morning," Holly answered as she swung her leg over Lana's head. "It's gotten so it's one of my favorite morning rituals!"

As I crawled around behind my wife's naked, upturned ass, she said to Lana, "You okay with this, little tease? Are you going to be able to suck on my cunt with a stiff cock fucking my ass just an inch away?"

"Fuck yes!" she answered, and lifted her head to clamp her mouth over Holly's flower-petal pussy lips. As she sucked and lapped at her cunt, I lowered my head, pushed my face between my wife's beautiful ass cheeks, and drove my tongue as deep into her tight little asshole as I could get it.

Holly let out a contented, "Oh, yeah!" at the double attack on both of her holes, and after a very short while, she said, "Okay, Ted, shove your cock up my cunt to get it wet! Lana, guide it in, will you?"

Lana dropped her face from Holly's pussy, and reached around to take my cock in her hand. With her face not more than two inches away, she lined my dick-head up on Holly's cunt-hole, and then watched as I leaned forward and sunk the entire length of rock-hard cock up Holly's cunt.

I pressed my hips against Holly's ass and rocked a little to wiggled my dick around deep inside her tight hole. With her face buried in Lana's pussy, she moaned, "Oh, fuck, yeah! God, that feels good!"

It suddenly occurred to me that this was the first live cock she had had up her cunt since before I left on this trip.

I slid my cock from the depths of her cunt, leaving just the head inside, and then pushed all the way in, again.

As I withdrew the second time, Holly reached back and pushed on my leg.

"Now my ass, baby!" she said. "Shove your fat cock up my ass, and let Lana take care of my cunt!"

I pulled my dick—now slick with cunt juice—from Holly's pussy, and I leaned down to tongue her asshole one more time, and to leave a little pool of spit behind.

I straightened up, and guided my rigid boner to my wife's tiny asshole. I pushed the fat, spongy head of my cock against the tight little sphincter, thinking how impossibly small it looked. But as I pushed, and my cock-head deformed into a little point, Holly's wrinkled butt hole expanded, and accepted the invasion.

Previous times when we had tried anal, Holly had always clenched her butt muscles, nervously anticipating the pain of being stretched. Apparently, after using the "Sandy-method" for a while, she was able to relax in anticipation of the pleasure of being stretched.

I pushed forward slowly, not wanting to hurt Holly, but also wanting to savor the glorious feeling of her tiny little asshole hugging tightly to my cock head. When it finally slipped inside and closed around my fire-helmet, I stopped, and let out an involuntary, "Oh, my God!"

"You like that, baby?" Holly said from her place at Lana's pussy. "You like having your fat cock stuck in my tight little asshole?"

"Fuck yes!" I answered. "Are you okay? You want me to keep going?"

"Poke it in and out a few times!" she told me. "I love the feeling of your cock-head popping inside me. It's even better that Sandy's butt plug!"

With deliberate and glorious slowness, I pulled my dick-head from Holly's ass, and pushed it back in four or five times, and each time felt as fantastic as the first, and each time milked a little more pre-cum, which added to the lubrication of the tight little hole.

Neither one of us could see it, but apparently Lana was shirking her duties, and Holly "scolded" her for it. "Hey, little tease! Don't get so distracted watching that fat cock getting poked into my ass that you forget you're supposed to be sucking on my cunt!"

"Sorry, ma'am," Lana laughed. "I never thought seeing a big cock stretch out a tiny little asshole would be so hot!"

"I never though it could feel so hot!" Holly replied. "It's like being a virgin, again!" Then she said to me, "Shove that thing up my ass, now, Ted! I want to feel your whole big fat, flesh-and-blood cock stretching me open and stuffed all the way up my ass!"

As Lana clamped her mouth over my wife's cunt, I leaned forward and slowly pushed inch after inch of my rock-hard cock into the depths of Holly's gloriously tight ass.

When I finally made it all the way in, and my hips were pressed against Holly's naked ass-cheeks, my balls were brushing against Lana's forehead. She reached around, and gently massaged them as she hungrily lapped at my wife's pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Holy moaned between Lana's legs. "I have never felt so stuffed full of cock in my life! Now I know why Sandy likes getting fucked up the ass, so much! The stretch of my butt-hole feels fucking awesome!"

"Feels fucking awesome for me, too, baby!" I said. "God, I love you!"

"Fuck me, baby!" Holly commanded. "Fuck me up the ass while our cute little friend eats my cunt! I want your fat cock in my ass to make my pussy explode in Lana's pretty face!"

I began with long, slow strokes, watching in fascination as my sliding cock made Holly's constricting sphincter roll out and then roll back in as it gripped my dick tightly.

As I picked up my rhythm, the strokes got shorter, but I interspersed them with the occasional full-depth thrust, and then a complete removal so that I could spear the head of my cock back into Holly's tight little pucker.

I could tell from Holly's moans, breathing, and body language that she was getting ready to cum, and apparently Lana picked up on the cues, too. I picked up the pace of fucking her ass, and Lana had her face mashed hard against her pussy, shaking it back and forth, probably with her nose stuck into Holly's cunt-hole, and her tongue grinding against her clit.

It didn't take too much of that double assault to push Holly over the edge, and with a loud, "Oh, fuck, yes!" her body tensed and her cunt erupted in Lana's face.

The feeling on my cock as I continued to fuck her ass was beyond anything I could have imagined! I could feel her cunt muscles contracting and spasming with her orgasm, which seemed to make her ass muscles contract, too, gripping my cock even harder.

As her orgasm finally began to subside, she reached back, and pushed on my leg. "Take it out, baby! Don't cum in me! Don't cum, yet!"

I thought that maybe the pain/pleasure balance of having her asshole stretched was tipping more toward pain after her orgasm, but that was apparently not why she wanted my cock out of her ass.

As Holly rolled off of Lana, she went on, "I want you to fuck Lana while I eat her pussy! I want you to fill her cunt with your cum so I can suck it out and taste both of you together!"

Thirty seconds of Chinese-fire-drill scrambling had us all repositioned with Lana on top in a 69 with Holly, and me right behind Lana's cute little ass, wiping off my stiff dick with the strategically placed tissues from the nightstand.

Holly wiggled around a bit to get herself in the perfect pussy-eating position, and then after a long lick through Lana's sopping wet pussy lips, she said, "Fuck her, Ted! Shove your cock up this cute little Polynesian pussy, and fuck her until you fill her cunt with your hot cum!"

I leaned forward, and Holly used her mouth to guide my cock-head to Lana's cunt-hole. Compared to the tight little asshole I had just been fucking, my dick entered Lana's pussy with ease, but it still felt glorious!

Holly pressed her tongue against the underside of my cock, licking every inch of it until it was buried, full depth, into Lana's cunt.

Once my dick was balls-deep in Lana's pussy, and my hips were pressed against her cute, round ass-cheeks, Holly squashed her face into those wonderful clamshell pussy lips, and mumbled from within, "Fuck her, baby! Fuck her cunt!"

I held onto Lana's narrow hips, and I started fucking her with long, slow strokes. As I picked up the pace my strokes shortened, but Lana seemed to like that better. With her face between my wife's legs, she was tenderly kissing and licking Holly's pussy, which was undoubtedly still sensitive from its recent eruption, but she raised her mouth enough to moan, "Oh, you two are fucking awesome! My cunt has never felt so good in all my life! You guys are going to make me cum again!"

Encouraged (like we needed any!) Holly and I both increased our efforts. I began rocking my hips as fast as I could, pistoning my cock in and out of Lana's tight cunt, while Holly rocked and mashed her face into her pussy lips, dragging her tongue from her fat clit to that stretched cunt-hole.

It didn't take long before I could feel Lana's cunt begin to constrict even more, and I knew she was getting ready to cum around my cock.

That glorious feeling brought the orgasm I had been holding back to a point that I couldn't have stopped it if I'd wanted to.

Holly could tell that both of us were on the edge, and she disengaged her mouth from Lana's pussy just enough to tell me, "Fuck her deep, baby! Jam your whole fat cock up that little cunt-hole and make it cum! Blow your hot fucking cum deep in her cunt so I can suck it all out!"

Ten seconds later, with my dick stuffed balls-deep in Lana's cunt, she began to cum. The constrictions of her cunt muscles almost seemed to be milking my cock, and I just held still and felt my cum rip up through my dick.

It was almost like one of my hands-free orgasms, but even better! With my cock-head buried deep in Lana's cunt, my cum had to force its way out through my constricted pee-hole, and the built up pressure inside my dick felt fantastic when it finally let go.

I growled as I pumped three shots of cum deep in Lana's pussy while my wife was lapping at Lana's juices as they gushed around the sides of my buried dick.

As I slowly withdrew, Holly said, "Finish jerking it off right against her pussy, baby!"

I backed all the way out, and then leaned in until my cock-head was pressed against Lana's now-sloppy pussy lips. I wrapped my hand around my dick, and began jerking off.

I let my fist slide all the way forward with each stroke, mashing into Lana's pussy as I had done with Holly, and she seemed to like it, too. Encouraged by her moans, I began slapping into her pussy-lips harder and faster, and she kept cumming, pushing out the thick cum my cock had left behind, along with her own juices.

Holly lifted her head, and clamped her mouth against Lana's pussy and my cock-head, lapping and sucking the combined juices that were slobbering all over the place.

As I kept cunt-slapping Lana's pussy while I jerked off, Holly pushed her face into the juicy lips, and was getting face-slapped at the same time, and seemed to love it.

Pounding my fist up and down my slippery cock, and slapping it against Lana's wet cunt and my wife's lapping mouth, it didn't take long for my secondary cum-shot to build.

As I pumped the last squirts of jism from my balls and pulled my quickly-sensitized head away from the two sets of wet lips, Holly moved her head up, and covered Lana's cum-drenched cunt with her mouth.

I flopped over onto my back, and while I panted to catch my breath I watched my wife lapping and sucking at Lana's pussy to get every drop of cum that she and I had just produced.

***

Half an hour later, we were stepping out of the shower, again. While we had all thoroughly washed each other's naked bodies, it was more of a relaxing, soapy rubdown than erotic foreplay.

We dried each other, and then the two women wrapped their sarongs low around their waists and I wrapped a towel around mine, and we headed out the front door to go and walk the beach. Cleaning up the messes in the kitchen could wait.

As we walked alone on the sandy shore, the bright three-quarter moon gave plenty of light for me to be able to appreciate the two topless beauties that were in my company.

"So, back at the restaurant," I said to Lana as she and Holly walked in the lapping surf, hand in hand, "you said you'd tell me later what you had told your parents about us. I think this qualifies as later."

"Everything," she answered simply.

"What do you mean, everything?" Holly said.

"About Ted's Holly-cam, about jerking off with him while we watched you and Sandy, about fingering my pussy just for you, and about jerking Ted off in the car while you watched on the phone," she answered as matter-of-factly as if she was reading a grocery list. "They thought it was frigging hot!"

"You're shitting us, right?" I said.

"Nope," she replied with that impish grin of hers lit up by the moonlight.

"You need to explain, young lady!" Holly said in a mock stern voice.

As we walked along, Lana told us, "I introduce Kanoa and Kalani as my mom and dad, but they're actually my aunt and uncle. And technically, not even that, because I was adopted. They took me in and raised me after my adoptive parents were killed in a car crash when I was four."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Lana," Holly said.

"Thanks," she replied. "I was so young that I barely remember them. I really do consider Kanoa and Kalani to be my parents."

"You must obviously be ... very close with your parents if you share those kinds of stories with them," I commented.

Lana chuckled and said, "They're very open, sexually, but it's nothing incestuous, if that's what you're thinking."

"Sorry," I said. That was exactly what I was thinking.

"No problem. I get how you'd think that," she said. "Just wait 'til I tell you the rest!"

"When I came out to my mom that I was a lesbian," Lana went on, "she wasn't the least bit shocked or judgmental, and she told me that she was bisexual, herself, which I'd never have guessed. I said, 'Does Dad know?' She laughed, and said that he was, too. She then went on to explain that they were both into swapping, and even belonged to a bisexual swinger's club."

"Wow!" I said. "That is sexually open."

"Yeah," Lana said. "So much so that the last Thursday of every month they close the restaurant and host their club meeting there. Unfortunately for you guys, that's not until next week, and you'll be gone. Otherwise, I'd get my mom and dad to invite you as guests."

"Probably just as well," I said. "I'm not bisexual."

Holly laughed, and said, "Neither was I a week ago."

"Hell, I wasn't this morning!" Lana added with a chuckle. "But you don't have to be bi to be in their club. They have plenty of hetero swappers."

"Are you a club member?" Holly asked Lana.

"When I was in college, I worked at the restaurant, nights and weekends, and I tended bar at the club meetings a couple of times," she answered. "I was in a relationship with a pretty straight-laced girl at the time, so I didn't join in on any of the activities. It was damned hot to watch, though, and it made for some really hot sex with my girlfriend when I got home."

***

The rest of the week was awesome! Lana showed us around the island by day, taking us to all those great spots that only the locals know. One of which was a private nude beach. This fair-skinned boy had never used so much sunscreen in his life!

Evenings were spent having sex. Sometimes it was gentle love-making, and other nights it was hot and rough. Lana and I even tied Holly to the bed one night, spread-eagled and blindfolded, and "had our way with her." She loved it!