All Comments on 'Holly Caught Me Wanking Pt. 02'

by CustomMinded

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
donut_plainsdonut_plainsover 9 years ago
Great

Thank you. 5 stars again! Brilliant work. Hope to see more of it.

Ps hopefully will get a Holly story up sometime that I can only hope is half as good as this

CustomMindedCustomMindedover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks very much! Greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Part 3?? Your Holly series is great!

CustomMindedCustomMindedover 9 years agoAuthor
Part 3

Part 3 has just been sent in, only a short quick one though I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Work - More Please

MORE PLEASE !!! - Keep writing these series !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Fab, I just love to get my tongue and cock into Holly’s overheated cunt and for us to fuck and suck each other sensless.

Would prefer you to use the word cunt much more rather than pussy and gash, sex for me is Cock, Cunt, Cum and Clit. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Naughty Holly

The old man pulled Holly Willoughby closer to his face and started to kiss her full on her lips.He was now stroking her stockings with both hands,lifting her short dress up to expose a pair of tiny black panties.Holly looked at the screen where the blonde was sucking a huge black cock.”Open wider,slut”,mumbled the 70 yr old,who was now tugging at Holly’s tiny panties.Holly obeyed and gasped as the man began stroking her shaved cunt.She had her legs wide open as he began fingering her with one hand and stroking her blonde hair with the other.After a while he knelt down in front of her and pulled her ankles on to the seat in front.Holly could hear other voices as the old man pulled her panties to one side and began licking her exposed wet cunt.She closed her eyes,loving what he was doing when suddenly hands came from behind her and grabbed her tits through the dress.She looked up and saw a spotty,grinning teenager staring down at her.”Jesus,it really is Holly Willoughby “ grunted the teenager as he plunged his hands down her dress and had a good feel of Holly’s popular assets.Holly smiled and whispered “Don’t tell the whole cinema” as the spotty lad began mauling and squeezing Holly’s tits,now fully free from the dress.He juggled them up and down and pinched her nipples,while the old man continued holding Holly’s legs wide apart while licking the TV presenter’s cunt.Holly was really enjoying this but then noticed that other men had come over to see what the 2 men were doing to her gorgeous bodyHer dress was now bunched up in the middle and her voluptuous tits and cunt were on show for all these strangers.She knew she should stop it,but God,it was so exciting.Another teenager appeared alongside her head and started rubbing his erect cock against her face.”Suck me,Holly”he demanded and she lovingly took the stranger’s cock into her beautiful mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous