All Comments on 'Holly Finds The Webslut Game: Pt. 01'

by innerdemonsletout

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This looks promising!

Aside from the odd spelling/grammar mistake it's also quite well written.

Perhaps it might have been better (more believable) to bring the prize down from 10M to somewhere more realistic, say, 20K?

Possibly set the prize at levels... first level 10K... second 25K... up to grand prize of 1M or more?

For 10M I can imagine, even in real life, dozens perhaps hundreds of girls would be willing.

But please keep going.

LongTimer2LongTimer210 months ago

I like the possibilities here. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can’t wait to read more, but who’s paying for this and how do they profit from this?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do cpntinue

kissmysouleskissmysoules10 months ago

Beautifully creative and well written.

innerdemonsletoutinnerdemonsletout10 months agoAuthor

I am very sorry for my errors and mistakes. I promise I will try to do better next time and punish myself for each one this time. This time I will do 10 spanks on each ass cheek and 5 minutes of naked corner time with my legs spread wide and porn playing behind mine for each error.

So far I found

"you will $10,000,000 as a reward." should be "you will get $10,000,000 as a reward."

"She grabber her thong off the floor" should be "She grabbed her thong off the floor"

"who were braver and secure" should be "who were braver and more secure"

"Without another moments though" should be "Without another moments thought"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, a nice story to hopefully a long adventure for Holly. More please and start slow, then make her hotter and more daring. Maybe put her in a train where she his groped by several guys. Maybe have her strip in a club. Maybe give a couple of blowjobs in an alley while naked. Oh, the options are almost endless.

Deimos111Deimos11110 months ago

Great work! I can't wait to read more.

innerdemonsletoutinnerdemonsletout10 months agoAuthor

I probably won't make a habit of responding to comments but since you all were nice enough to read and comment on my first post I will try to reply a little bit.

I don't want to spoil the story but I do plan on starting slow and ramping up the difficulty of the tasks. I made the amount of money so high because I know that I want future tasks to be pretty extreme, completely and utterly reputation and potentially life-ruining. I also want it to be all or nothing that way Holly (and maybe future characters too) will force herself to go beyond what she is comfortable with. A sort of self blackmail I guess you could consider it.

As for who is paying me, if you meant in the story I imagine it is some anonymous group of rich assholes who get off on women humiliating themselves. If you meant the actual real me, no one is paying me. This is just for fun and practice. Maybe one day I will find a way to make some money but for now this is just a creative and sexual outlet.

kissmysouleskissmysoules10 months ago

I see we’re playing the grammatical error punishment game. In which case there are at least 2 other issues. Such fun! When will the next chapter drop ?

innerdemonsletoutinnerdemonsletout10 months agoAuthor

Hoping to write another chapter within the next day or two but they also take a day or two to get reviewed and published so it could be 4-5 days possibly

kissmysouleskissmysoules10 months ago

I will look forward to it very much. I volunteer to check for plot holes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I look forward to more.

blunderwolfblunderwolf10 months ago

Promising premise, hope to see more soon. Don't be afraid to throw in regret and extreme humiliation eventually. Pushing herself further than she should and then regretting it when she's no longer horny, but too far in to back out etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinnerdemonsletout@innerdemonsletout
Holly is a fictionalized version of myself who can go on all the adventures I fantasize about. I am a humiliation and degradation slut, a toilet licking piss whore, and a masturbation addicted edge loving gooner girl and I hope to write stories around those themes. I am a shor...