Holly Jolly Krampus

Story Info
A busty spirit of Christmas visits a Scrooge.
3.1k words
4.59
12.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
816 Followers

They were caroling again.

How Richard hated caroling.

He glowered at the group outside the grocery store, who were dressed up in outfits and scarves so twee it made him sick. Of course, he didn't just hate the carols. He hated the whole season. The forced cheer. The excessive lighting. The unpleasant relatives and catalogs stuffed into his mailbox. Not even the grocery store provided a respite.

"Merry Christmas," the cashier said sweetly.

Richard sneered as he grabbed his grocery bag. "Is it?" he snapped.

The cashier tilted her head, her eyes already drifting with the understanding that it was going to be one of those customers. "I guess not."

"Of course not!" Richard said, hammering a finger down on the counter. "It's not Merry. It's not happy. It's not even jolly! It's all just consumerism bullshit gussied up in lace and ribbon. A pagan holiday owned by the corporate lobby."

The cashier's smile was as painted on as the Santa on the wall. "Ah, of course."

"You don't think it's ridiculous? Insane? How is anyone supposed to be cheery at a time like this!"

"It is a trial," she said drily.

"Exactly! Load of bullshit!"

Huffing, Richard turned, shoulders hunched as he stalked out. Even the binging sound of the automatic doors sliding open seemed overly festive to him. Snow danced down from the darkening sky, the red glow of Christmas lights washing over him as he drove home. Not even his driveway was spared the festive assault, the neighbours having put up a manger scene in the front yard, an inflatable Santa looming over it like some pink-cheeked kaiju.

Richard muttered as he picked his way up the drive, his hand groping in his pocket for his keys. Bunch of holly jolly fuckwits, that's what they were. Everyone was utterly taken in by the stupid holiday. He opened the door, slammed it shut behind him so hard it rattled the windows.

"Well well! Someone isn't feeling the Christmas Spirit."

The grocery bag slipped from Richard's suddenly nerveless fingers. There was a woman in his living room, sitting on the couch, because his easy chair wouldn't have a prayer of holding her.

Only in the blackest corners of the internet had he ever seen such curves. Her breasts were bigger than his head and her hips took up fully half the couch. Her hair was a thick mane of brown, framing a face stunningly lovely with eyes as sweet and brown as melted chocolate. A pair of stubby cow horns curved up from her hair, and her skin was lightly tanned.

But it was her clothes, if they could even be called clothes, that made Richard gape in shock. The only thing she wore was some leather straps like a harness, two looping around her breasts, crossing in a V to hide the treasure between her legs. When she stood, she towered over him, her smile warm and lovely, her breasts jiggling like two bowlfuls of jelly.

"Wh-who are you?" Richard gasped. "How'd you get in here?"

"I'm Kalina, and I came down the chimney. Ho ho ho," she said, every ho accompanied by a bounce of her breasts.

Richard was so captivated by that motion he almost forgot his hatred of all things festive. But he quickly shook his head, glaring at the busty stranger.

"I don't know who you are, but if you don't leave right now I'm calling the cops!"

"Mmm. I can see why old Kringle sent me," Kalina hummed, crossing her arms under her breasts, giving them a bounce. "You're clearly very... naughty..."

Once more Richard's mind was derailed by the sight of those wobbling orbs. He even thought he could hear a subtle sloshing. "N-naughty? What... what are you talking about?"

"Silly boy. I'm Kalina, your local Krampus, and I've come because someone's not feeling the season."

"Krampus? The hairy horned things?"

"Oh yes, that's how we used to work. Going around birching naughty children and carrying them away. But then child abuse became a thing, and we really wanted to tone down the image. And, of course, domestication. Ah, those wild days."

"D-domestication?" Richard stammered, his eyes again drawn to the ways her breasts wobbled in her arms, straining the leather straps.

"Mhmm. Couldn't be wild forever, you know. And the spirits of the holidays have changed so much. You should see the elves! But old gods, new jobs, and my new job is finding naughty boys and turning them good."

"I-I am not naughty!" Richard said, even as he blushed at just saying the word. Sounding like an indignant child.

His flush only got worse at her indulgent smile. "Of course you are! But don't you worry. Momma Krampus is going to make you into a very good boy."

She walked towards him and Richard retreated. His back hit the door and he fumbled for the knob. Fuck she was tall! She was suddenly before him, her wobbling breasts level with his face. There was a scent around her. A warm, comforting aroma like gentle woodfire and... cream...

"Don't you wanna be a good boy for me?" Kalina cooed.

"Um..."

"Because good boys get to play with mommy's big... bouncy... boobs..."

Richard felt his jaw drop as she bounced her tits an inch from his face. His cock throbbed in time to those motions, straining his pants, his eyes locked with those busty boobs. Those massive milkers. Those fat, plush tits...

"And good boys get presents for the holidays. And I know you want to be a good boy. Can you tell momma that? That you wanna be a good boy for her?"

Even as Richard's soul rebelled against her demeaning tone and words, he found himself staring at her immense breasts. Wanting them. Needing them. He realized he'd stopped trying to turn the door handle, but then... he... he supposed he didn't have to leave. She didn't seem to mean any harm. So... so why not hear what she had to say?

"That's right," Kalina hummed, still bouncing her breasts in her arms. "No need to run. Only naughty boys run. And you want to be a good boy so bad..."

"N-not a good boy," Richard said with waning indignity.

"No? Then, are you a naughty boy?"

"N-no," Richard said, brow furrowing with the effort. It was getting awfully hard to think. Hard to do anything when those big breasts were bouncing before his eyes.

Bouncing.

Sloshing.

Wobbling.

"No? Goodness me," Kalina cooed. "It's sounding like you just don't know what kind of boy you are. How silly. We must get to the bottom of this, mustn't we? And we can do that with the help of mommy's big... bouncy... breasts..."

Richard wasn't sure if they could get to the bottom of the problem. Or if there was a problem. But he did know he wanted to see more of the holstaur's breasts. He nodded vaguely. "Um, okay. Right. Then... uh..."

"This way," she said, taking his hand, drawing him into the living room. "Watch your step."

Richard stumbled over some of his spilled groceries, but failed to pay them much attention. The whole of his being seemed focused on Kalina's breasts. The scent of cream and smoke was overpowering now. Filling his nose. Stuffing his head like it was full of cottony clouds. Soft as snow. Warm as love. He was honestly grateful when she eased him down onto the couch, for his legs had been feeling so awkward and weak.

"There we are. Isn't that so much better?" Kalina cooed, gently pushing him into the cushions.

"Y-yeah. B-better..."

"Of course. And now, we'll find out if you really do want to be a good boy, and properly... get into the season..."

"S-season's stupid," Richard said blearily.

"Oh my. How cold you are to the holiday spirit. A right, naughty Scrooge. But don't worry, baby. I'll make you feel so warm..."

Richard gasped as Kalina moved onto his lap, the couch creaking perilously under the holstaur's weight. He groaned as the leather that hid her pussy from him pressed down wonderfully on his bulge, the busty holstaur leaning in, planting her hands on either side of his head. His view was consumed by her breasts. The scent of leather and cream assaulted him, stealing the strength from him, riveting his stunned eyes to her jiggling chest.

"Do you like mommy's big tits?" Kalina cooed.

"Y-yeah," Richard gasped.

"Mmm. Good boy. Do you want to touch them? Shh, don't be shy. Good and naughty boys love touching mommy's big breasts. Go on. Feel them. Feel my big, soft tits..."

Richard's hands were drawn up almost of their own volition. He cupped the immense orbs, feeling how soft and heavy they were. Kalina gasped, cooed as he gently molded them, fascinated, enthralled by the feel and the way they responded to his touch.

"Ooooh, there we go. Oh, gooood boy. That's it. Stroke my big breasts. Bounce them. Adore them. So big for my bimbo. So soft. Ah... yessss... That's it. Mmm. Do you like mommy's breasts?"

"Yeah," Richard breathed, enthralled by the way they moved, his hands stuck to them almost magnetically, fondling and shaping them with awe. "So good..."

"Mmm. I know. They're so wonderful, aren't they? But it can get even better..."

Her hand moved from beside his head, stroked the leather strap, going to the metal ring between her tits. She flicked it, and Richard gasped as the leather buckle gave way, snapping open against the weight of her breasts. Nipples large and surrounded by a deep brown areola. Their bounce was so heavy. So rich. His hands filled with their weight, and... oh fuck, they were sloshing. Sloshing with cream. With rich, wonderful milk. His jaw went slack, drooling a little. And that was before he noticed the bead of whiteness that capped her teat.

"Ooooh, there it is," the holstaur moaned, cupping her breasts, molding them teasingly before his eyes. "Just big, soft krampus tits. So big. So soft. So... creamy..."

Richard swallowed hard.

"Do you want a taste?"

Richard had never wanted something more in his life. "P-please," he gasped.

"Mmm, well, mommy would love to give you her cream, but I'm afraid naughty boys don't get to drink krampus milk. That's only for good boys. And I need to hear that you've been a good boy. I'm not like Santa. Mommy can't be everywhere, hearing all your hidden little thoughts. Your naughty little secrets. So she has to test her good boys. Make sure they really mean that they want mommy's lovely milk. So, how about it, good boy? Do you want a taste? Do you want to drink mommy's milk?"

"Y-yes," Richard gasped.

"Yes what?"

Richard's cheeks burned, but there was no question now about saying it. About saying anything. About doing anything to get a guzzle of that wonderful cream. "Y-yes, mommy! G-good boy. I'm a good boy! Please... Oh fuck, please mommy."

Kalina laughed, which made Richard blush even hotter as she squished his face in her hands. "Aw, good boy! I knew you could do it. Now, here. Have a nice, long drink of mommy's cream..."

A breast was pushed towards Richard's face. A nipple filled his mouth, and without thought to shame or anger, Richard took it and gave it a long, needy suck.

Milk as thick as eggnog and twice as intoxicating flooded his mouth. He moaned, eyes rolling back in uttermost pleasure. Weakness flooded his limbs, stole his strength as he obediently drank from the tap of the lovely holstaur's teat. As her cream flooded away his resistance and replaced it with obedience. With ecstasy. With sweet, mindless pleasure.

"Oh goooood boy," Kalina moaned, pressing her breasts against his face as his hands continued to massage and pump that perfect, tanned orb. Squeezing thick gushes of milk into his mouth. "Mmm, that's it. Oh f-fuck yes. Milk mommy. Milk your krampus mistress. By Kringle yes! Suck my milk my good boy. Drink mommy's cream! Oh fuck yes. Yesss! So gooood!"

Richard moaned. Any hesitance or sense of something wrong was long gone. It just felt too good to be buried under the holstaur. To be milking her breast of its cream. To drink and sink and moan and be filled with the bliss of the Christmas spirit.

And it wasn't his stomach alone getting bigger.

He could feel his cock throbbing in his pants, straining against the fabric as the busty Krampus rocked atop him, grinding his cock beneath her. He tried to wriggle free, but he was so weak, and she was so heavy. So wonderfully big and soft atop him.

But he knew she could feel him. Feel his cock pressing so hard against that leather strap between her thighs, so much so that she was masturbating herself on his helpless manhood. Rubbing herself until her cheeks were warm and her heavy breathing vibrated through her tits still mashed against his face.

At last, she lifted her bust from him, freeing his head from the suffocating pillows of her breasts. "Oooh, looks like I do have a good boy here," the krampus giggled as she looked down at Richard's dazed face, his eyes glazed, milk drooling from the corner of his mouth. "A very good boy. But," she said, pouting a little. "I don't know if you're a festive stud yet..."

"H-huh?" Richard panted.

"Don't you know?" Kalina cooed. "Only festive studs get to cum in krampus pussy. Only good boys just filled with holiday cheer can pump into my cunt. Get to fuck and buck and pant and be a good stud for mistress."

"I-I'm f-festive!" Richard gasped, the thought of getting relief for his throbbing cock overriding any other concern. "I'm festive! Can be f-festive for mommy. Be a good stud!"

"Mmm. I don't know," the holstaur said, tapping her lip with a frown. "Are you really?"

"Yes!" Richard said. "Yes! F-fa la la la la, la la... um... la...?"

Kalina giggled. "Mmm, well, that does sound like you want to be. But how can I be sure? After all, a good, festive stud isn't just a good boy for Christmas. He's a good boy all year. A good, cheery, dumb stud who'll be a good, horny boy. Who'll listen to whatever women say. Who'll always obey pretty girls. Who'll fuck his mistress whenever she asks him to. He'll be just filled with the spirit of giving. Giving his cock. Giving his mind. Giving all his hot cum to mistresses. So stuffed with holiday cheer he won't have space for anything else! Does that sound like you? Does that sound like the kind of boy you'd like to be?"

Richard was barely listening. Her breasts were bouncing again. He couldn't look away. He could only nod, eagerly bobbing his head in time to those milky orbs as they bounced before his enraptured eyes.

Kalina's smile deepened. Heated. She leaned forward, her breasts wobbling before his flushing face.

"Mmm, then, let's sing some carols, sweetie. Let's really get into the spirit, and you can get in me..."

"D-deck the halls with um... b-boughs of holly!" Richard gasped as Kalina lifted her hips off his lap. "Fa la la la la... la la... la... la..."

His eyes grew as she touched the metal ring just below her bellybutton, releasing it, the strap falling away to unveil the lush folds of her pussy.

"Keep going, stud," Kalina cooed.

Richard swallowed. "'T-tis the s-season to be jo-olly," he groaned as her hips lowered her, the lush folds of her pussy rubbing against the tip of his cock. "Fa la la la... ah... la ah la la..."

"You're doing so well for mommy, stud. Keep it up," Kalina cooed as she gave his forehead a delicate kiss.

"Don we now our... our gay a-apparel. Fa la la, la la... ah... la... la... ooooooh!"

His voice rose in a throaty groan as Kalina lowered herself onto his cock, the heat of her pussy enveloping him, squeezing him, massaging his needy, throbbing manhood. Molten pleasure pouring up from his groin, his head whirling with the heady sensation as he sank back against the couch.

"Keep going, stud," Kalina moaned as her hips slowly worked, riding her atop his cock, her breasts wobbling, bouncing with every stroke. "Oooh, carols get me soooo hoooot."

"T-troll the a-ancient yoooooo... yuletide... mnnn! C-carols! Fa... ah... mnnn!"

"La la la la. La la. Ah... laaaaa!" Kalina finished for him, every word accompanied by a gasp, a downward stroke, the couch creaking as she fucked the helpless Scrooge into the cushion. Her cheeks were flushed, her beasts wobbling as she closed the distance, kissing Richard lovingly on the lips.

It was too much. As those milk breasts pressed against his chest, her milk soaking his shirt and her lips moved adoringly against his, Richard surrendered. His mind emptied, and with it, his balls.

"Mmmmm!" he moaned as he came, cock throbbing, pulsing, spurting into the tightness of Kalina. The krampus moaned in pleasure, quivering as her pussy milked the man beneath her, her own orgasm throbbing though her as her pussy squeezed her new stud, twitching around his sensitive cock.

As she rode the final waves or orgasm, she broke the kiss with a gasp, looking down with satisfaction at the dull, glazed face of Richard. The lovely holstaur cupped his cheeks sweetly.

"Did my Christmas stud enjoy that?"

"Yesssssh," Richard moaned, his eyes swimming with mindless love for the beauty atop him.

"What a good stud," Kalina cooed, her pussy lazily squeezing and massaging his captive cock. "I'm so proud of you for finding that holiday spirit. In fact, I bet you want to go out and join a caroling group."

"I do?" Richard said dully.

"Of course, baby! Because carols get mommy so very hot under the collar, and she just knows her sexy stud will give it his all so he can come home and milk mommy krampus's big tits. And," she added, leaning forward, giving him a warm wink, "mommy can milk her stud's thick cock of all that cum."

Richard's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Y-yes! Carol. Go caroling. Sing for you. Sing for mommy. Good stud. Good stud do wh-what mommy says!"

"What a festive stud!" Kalina giggled. "Then, time for his reward."

As the holstaur's breasts pressed down on his face once more, Richard moaned, surrendering happily to the embrace, his mouth already suckling at that wonderful nipple, her milk filling him with the warmth of the season. And in his head, sleighbells rang, for he knew he was going to have a very, very merry Christmas...

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
816 Followers