Holly Makes Me Jolly Pt. 02

Story Info
Me and Holly Willoughby go on a night out.
2.6k words
3.22
5.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please and I hope you enjoy*

***

I walked into my living room only to find Holly sitting there, watching the TV. She had her hair in a ponytail and she wore a tight red dress that accentuated her tits. She also wore a pair of red heels.

"Holly... we need to talk."

"What about?" Holly asked quizzically.

"I'm 20. That's nearly half your age. I see a future with you. Question is, do you see one with me, or is it all just lust?" I asked her.

"Of course I see a future with you, I wouldn't be with you otherwise." Holly answered. I sighed in relief. Holly stood up and gave me a hug.

I took the opportunity to move my hands down her back to get a good hold of her ass.

"You're obsessed..." Holly sighed. I picked her up and slammed her against the front door and kissed her. I continues to kiss her for several seconds.

"It's been too long." Holly moaned as she put her feet down on the floor. "But... I want to go out... show off my new boyfriend to the world. I'm gonna get changed and then you're next."

---------

Holly arrived back downstairs in the living room in a loose red dress that left her legs exposed. It also allowed her to show off some of her bare chest which I very much enjoyed the sight of.

"Out of 10?" she asked.

"11." I responded which made her smile. I walked up to her and pulled her face towards mine as I kissed her.

Holly kissed me back, inserting her tongue into my mouth. After our tongues fought against each other for a few seconds, I let myself give in and she took control over the kiss completely.

Holly pulled back and took my hand in her's. She grabbed her purse and headed out of the door, with me in tow.

"Why all of this then?" I asked.

"No reason. I just really fancy getting drunk and having a crazy night out. With you, of course." Holly explained.

A taxi arrived outside of my house, which I could only assume Holly had called while she was getting changed.

"I'm paying for the whole night as a treat so don't buy anything." Holly told me as she applied light pressure to my cock by squeezing it.

My eyes bulged out of my head in shock as I felt a slight pain coming from her hand. The way she was leaning allowed me to see down her dress and the view was quite exciting to say the least, I was unable to tell if she had a bra on or not though.

"See something you like?" Holly asked as she tugged on the side of her dress.

"Yeah... the most beautiful girl in the world."

---------

We had made our way to one of Holly's personal favourite clubs... however it had seemed like a private one. I recognised many English celebrities such as Michelle Keegan, Emily Head and many more.

The majority of the celebrities here were actresses and it seemed like a club where only female celebrities could bring their men... as I could not recognise any of the males at all.

Me and Holly made our way to the bar and she ordered us shots to start with. I only took the challenge and downed most of my half bar one.

"Why aren't you drinking it? Afraid?" Holly teased.

"No, lean back against the bar and I'll show you." I commanded her.

Holly leaned back and I grabbed my shot, I poured it all over her chest, which prompted a reaction from her. I then sucked and licked her skin clean which made her giggle.

Holly then took out my cock and smeared her shot over it, proceeding to do the same as I did to her.

I started to get the feeling that this was a sex club. I started to notice that everyone in here was getting off in some way. That was why Holly got away with polishing my cock.

Holly put my cock back in my trousers and stood up.

"We have a long wait ahead of us... it's gonna be good." Holly smirked as she ordered herself a large red wine and me a whiskey.

"So... how's work?" Holly grinned. "Oh right. I made you quit so I could pay for all of your expenses."

The blonde then laughed as she started to drink. I drank with her and soon our drinks were finished. So we had another... and another... and another...

It was late and we still wanted to party. The place was now starting to fill up some more but me and Holly were still here.

Me and Holly went onto the dance floor and started to dance sexily to the music. Holly stood in front of me and started to shake her ass like a slutty teenager.

I came up behind her and pulled her hips into mine and she lifted her body so she could seductively dance against me.

Her hair was a mess, but it made her look sexy with the way she decided to dance. I put my hands on her hips and danced with her, our bodies unable to leave each other.

---------

"Go get me a drink." Holly demanded. I went to get her a drink and I turned around to see Holly on a chair with her dress rolled up her hips. She was wearing a pair of lace red knickers that suited her very well.

"I'm getting wet..." Holly silently said. She placed her hand on her pussy through her underwear and lightly rubbed circles over her clit.

I walked over to her and gave her the drink she asked for. She pulled open the front of her dress slightly and poured the wine down her body.

I could see the wine dripping down her thighs, her dress was getting damp and so was her underwear to say the least. Although I was already suspicious that they were already wet anyway.

I pulled her up against me and started to dry hump her and she started to moan.

"Don't. I'm desperate to cum but I want to save it." Holly slurred. If this was any other woman I'd have advised them to go home. But Holly enjoyed drunk sex and so did I.

She told me there was a little 24 hour sex shop down the road which we could go to.

She took my hand and led me out of the club. We walked (or stumbled) to the shop and fell on our asses as soon as we made our way in.

We burst out in laughter together at the situation. We stood up and there were a few perverts staring at us. Holly picked two costumes, a few toys and to my surprise, a book.

The outfits she had chosen were a sexy cop and the Marvel superheroine Black Cat.

"I won't be wearing these today, I'm afraid. The toys though? Definitely." Holly giggle. She called us a taxi again and when it had arrived, she pushed me into the seat.

"Tonight... you're in control... I've been a bad girl and need some punishment." Holly said as she bounced up and down on my lap.

She was like a dog in heat. As we had finally arrived at mine, Holly went to my fridge, opened a bottle of wine and downed it. I was saving that for a special night as well.

She then proceeded to suck the bottle like it was a cock, showing me all kinds of techniques. She then placed the bottle down on the table and walked over to me.

"Take me upstairs." Holly commanded.

Holly was extremely drunk right now and so was I. However, the sight of the woman with the wine stained clothes and legs made me horny.

I took my cock out, spun Holly around so that her back was to me and lifted her by her legs.

"Pull your panties to the side and let me fuck you." I growled. Holly did as she was told and my cock slipped inside of her pussy, causing her to moan.

I carried her up to my room and fell onto the bed with my cock still inside of her pussy. Her dress rode up her hips when we landed on the bed so I took the few seconds I had before fucking her to stare at her lovely ass.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" Holly whined.

"Quiet!" I yelled as I slapped her ass. The blonde moaned out loud and I started to thrust into her pussy slowly.

Her pussy was extremely wet and the scent of wine filled the room. My cock was as hard as it ever had been before and I was going to show Holly how much I appreciated being with her.

"Punish me. I've been such a bad girl!" Holly whined. I spanked her ass a few times then made my way over to the hidden room she had built into the house.

"Holly... into the playroom." I told her. She walked in and removed her dress. All she stood in was her matching red heels and underwear.

I got myself fully undressed and she giggled. Holly laid herself down onto the bench and I grabbed the nearest whip.

I lashed at her ass, thighs and back a few times and her ass was covered in red lines when I was done. She rolled over onto her stomach which I then whipped at as well.

Holly removed her panties and bra, exposing her pussy and tits to me. I whipped her pussy once and she winced in pain, yet her pussy still leaked.

I put the whip back where I got it from and walked over to the drunk blonde. I blindfolded her and she started to giggle.

"Is something funny?" I asked as I slapped her legs.

"No... I'm just so drunk and wet. What should I do to make up for it, sir?" Holly giggled. I made my way up to her face and put my cock at her lips which she then opened.

Holly showed she knew what she was doing, even in her intoxicated state. She started off slow, but I didn't want that. I wanted to make her throat sore.

I grabbed her head and moved my hips as fast and as hard as I could, making her gag. I'd never fucked her throat this hard before.

I saw a hand of her's sneak to one of her tits, which she then squeezed. My cock twitched and I knew what was coming so I pulled my cock out of her throat as quickly as I could.

I pulled the blindfold off of Holly's eyes and yanked her onto her feet.

"Your ass is mine, bitch." I told her as I took her back to our bed and threw her onto it. I grabbed the rope and tied her hands and feet to the bedposts.

I ran downstairs to get the bag of stuff we'd bought from the sex shop and brought it upstairs. In there was the a little vibrating egg. I turned it on and left it in her pussy for the next half hour.

Holly was squirming and writhing on the bed while moaning and groaning. She'd had had about two orgasms so far. But when she was on her way to a third, I pulled out the egg and turned it off.

I undone the ropes so she could get onto her hands and knees for me. She did as I wanted while also facing the mirror. She then wiggled her ass for me teasingly.

"I never knew you had it in you..." Holly teased as she reached back and slapped her own ass.

I got onto my knees behind her, but instead of fucking her pussy, I stuck my cock in her tight asshole.

"OH!! FUCK!!" Holly grunted. I fucked her ass relentlessly, not holding back as I fucked her like she was a whore.

Holly had gotten me all riled up today and I was going to show her how horny she had made me by stretching her asshole out as much as I could.

The sounds Holly made as I fucked her motivated me to pound into her ass even harder and faster.

"I'm cumming!" Holly screamed. I slapped her ass 3 times as I fucked her ass and I felt her body shudder as her orgasm ripped through her body.

However, I wasn't done. Not yet. I took my cock out of her ass and stuck it into her pussy. Despite Holly already having three orgasms, her pussy was still quite tight. It was extremely wet as well.

Again, I started off at a high speed, attempting to make her pussy gush. I wanted Holly to understand that tonight, everything was going to go how I wanted.

She was my slave tonight, rather than the other way around. I slapped Holly's ass as I fucked her and the way her ass rippled looked extremely sexy.

"Yes! Please! Don't stop!" Holly moaned. As I pushed into Holly, she pushed herself back up against me.

Holly's moans and the sounds of our bodies hitting each other was enough to nearly send me over the edge. However, I managed to hold off my end as I felt Holly's pussy tighten up as she was about to cum again.

"YES!! I'M CUMMING, PLEASE LET ME CUM!!" Holly screamed as she started to leak all over my cock. As I felt her orgasm nearly end, I pulled out of her pussy.

I stood up and directed my so-called girlfriend to get onto her knees and finish me off.

Holly started to lick at the base of my cock all the way up, then licking my balls covering them both in her saliva while also cleaning off her juices. She then grabbed my cock and wanked me off as fast as she could with whatever remaining energy she had left.

In a matter of seconds, I released load after load of pent up cum all over the blonde's face, plastering her completely. My cum then dripped down her neck and down to her tits.

I grabbed my phone to take a photo of her before she cleaned herself up. I then proceeded to send her the photo as well.

Holly rubbed the cum into her tits to make them look rather shiny and then she proceeded to clean up her face using her fingers and then licking them clean like she usually does.

We both struggled to get ourselves into bed and we laid there tired, struggling to catch our breath. The sight of an exhausted Holly, with her tits heaving with every breath was nearly enough to get me going.

However, I was too tired and too drunk to go another round again. And I'm sure she was as well. I slapped her ass and wished her good night, to which she responded to giving my cock a light slap and a little rub. We both laid there in each other's arms asleep, looking forward to the next celebrity we sleep with.

TO BE CONTINUED...