Holly Makes Me Jolly Pt. 01

Story Info
Holly confesses her love towards me.
1.9k words
3.75
6.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please and I hope you enjoy*

-------

"You what!?" I shouted.

"You heard me. I'm falling in love with you." Holly confessed to me. I didn't know how to process what she told me. My chest tingled at the thought but I knew I didn't love her back, I knew it was a crush.

"Holly. I don't know what to say, I thought we were only having sex." I told her.

"Do you not love me back?" Holly asked. I wiped the sweat off of my brow to prepare for what was coming next.

"Holly... I won't lie. I have a huuuuge crush on you. I will fall in love with you eventually and if I knew this was going to lead to us in a relationship then I would have already. Let's be a couple." I replied.

Holly smiled and kissed me. Thank fuck for that. It's a good thing I wasn't a liar otherwise she'd be out the door already. It could be days until I ended up with another woman.

"You know... you know those numbers that Margot gave you..?" Holly asked.

"Yeah, what about them?" I replied.

Holly then proceeded to make a bold request.

"Well... I have a request. I know that you wasn't going to sleep with them now that we are together... but do you mind fucking them and getting it on tape for me?"

Jesus, Holly! I knew she was kinky but this was a whole new level. I started to wonder what she'd brought with her in the bag.

Holly walked to the door and locked it, then coming back to take my hand and lead me up the stairs with her bag in her hand. She pushed me back onto my own bed and laid on top of me, kissing me while she was still in her dress.

All of a sudden I heard a click and then Holly got off of me and stood next to the bed. I tried to move but it turned out that Holly had cuffed me to my own bed.

"Holly, are you mad?" I asked her.

"No... I'll be back in a minute, okay?" she told me as she picked up her bag and left my bedroom.

-------

A few minutes later, Holly returned, not in her dress, but this time in a nurse's outfit! The outfit had a nurse's top with the hat, and she had black tights and white heels along with it.

My cock grew to it's full size in a mere few seconds. The sight of Holly was perfect.

"I need to check that your whole body is okay and I am required to fulfill all of your needs." Holly teased.

"Yes H-" she stopped me by pressing my finger on my lips.

"Shhh... just call me nurse." Holly said to me.

She took the fake stethoscope from her neck and placed them over her head, she then placed the end onto my chest.

"Ooohhh... your heart is beating quite fast. Is there any reason for that?" Holly grinned as she threw the stethoscope to the floor.

"Well... nurse... it's because of your tits in that top." I told her.

Holly then slapped my erect cock lightly with a false act of frustration.

"Excuse me? I'm here to do my job, not get perved on by you. However... seeing as it won't go down, I'll fix it for you." Holly teased.

She then gripped the base of my cock with her hand while she placed her mouth around the top end of it.

She started to stroke my cock while simultaneously sucking on it.

Holly started off slow, moving at a steady pace that I was rather comfortable with... for now anyway.

Holly sped up and moved faster, removing her hand so that she was sucking my cock hands free. She allowed more to enter her mouth and she made sucking noises to match her movement.

"Yes Holly, like that." I moaned. This made her giggle around my cock but I couldn't control my horniness thanks to her nurse outfit.

Holly fondled my balls with one of her free hands and caressed them gently. My genitals were extremely sensitive at the moment, I felt I was going to blow my load any second.

My cock twitched in her mouth and out leaked a drop of pre-cum which fell onto the blonde's tongue.

Holly pulled away and removed herself from my cock.

"Not yet!" Holly shouted. "Save that cum for later." She teased. What she then did next surprised me.

After removing her top, which allowed her tits bounce free and jiggle slightly, Holly grabbed a ball gag from her bag of toys and well... gagged me with it. She then grabbed a bottle of oil from the bag. Not any ordinary oil though, oil that made the skin pop.

Holly applied the oil to her tits, the popping taking effect and making her nipples point out instantly. She put the bottle of oil down and smeared it all over her chest.

Holly rubbed the oil into her tits, getting into every bit of skin available.

"Ahhh this stuff's amazing..." Holly sighed. I laid there watching her in amazement and lust.

Once Holly was done, she squirted a small blob of oil onto my cock. She then rubbed the oil all over my cock and balls.

Holly then finished up, giving my tip a small kiss and a lick. She wrapped her massive globes around my pole and squeezed softly, creating a small crevice for my cock to rest in as her two pillows massaged it.

Holly moved herself and up and down slowly, every time my bellend popped up from between her tits she'd give it a cheeky lick.

I was unable to control myself, the oil, along with her tits, was leading me towards my orgasm rather quickly.

I didn't know how to warn Holly. I couldn't speak. I was gagged and bound. I tried to fidget which only riled Holly up. She sped up which didn't help me at all.

My cock twitched, which made Holly smile. She knew it was coming but made no effort to stop at all.

I panicked. Barely able to move, unable to speak... it was a matter of time until I came before I needed to. I felt it coming, and as soon it was there I closed my eyes in worry.

-------

I opened my eyes a few seconds later to find Holly standing beside the bed.

"I don't want your cum on my chest. It would be no fun." Holly teased as she poked my chest. She removed the ball gag, but I noticed in her hand a blue pill...

"No Holly don't please!" I shouted. She wrenched her head towards me and forced the Viagra into my mouth.

She put the ball gag back in my mouth and walked towards her bag, still topless. She grabbed a dildo and her bag from it and walked towards the bedroom door.

"I'll be back in half an hour." Holly said as she spanked her own ass and moaned. I screamed into my ball gag but got nowhere as she left the room.

-------

Holly returned half an hour later. I was impatient, horny and wanted to empty myself inside of her as soon as possible.

While I was in the room alone, all I could hear in the next room was her moaning over and over again.

Holly ripped a hole in her tights where her pussy was and then grabbed the bottle of oil. She rubbed the oil onto and into her pussy.

She covered all the places she could with the oil and I could just hear her moan and giggle at the feeling as she rubbed the oil in, it causing wonders for her wet pussy.

She pressed it into her clit, applying a lot of pressure which caused her to moan quite sexily.

"Let's fuck." Holly smiled as she finally and permanently removed the gag and kissed me.

After waiting for such a long time... Holly finally slid down onto my dick.

"The oil is good, huh?" She asked, which I responded to by nodding.

She started to bounce up and down on my cock quite quickly now.

The pill's effect hadn't worked when it came to lasting longer. I was going to cum even though she'd bounced on me for only a mere few moments.

I came inside of her pussy, and she had came as well. I watched as both of our juices spilled out.

Luckily for Holly, my cock was still erect. And it was going to be for a long long time.

"I have no idea how, but I'll need your help. I want to fuck you until the pill's effect wears off." Holly told me. This would be no easy task and she knew that.

She got off of me and took a key from her bag. She unlocked my handcuffs and I finally felt free.

Holly got her phone and text me a video, I went to watch it but she slapped me which caused me to drop my phone.

"You can watch it later. I need to fuck you." She told me. She got on top of me and started riding me once again but I flipped her over onto her back and started pounding her pussy, she laughed as I flipped her over.

"Yes! Fuck my pussy!" Holly shouted. I started thrusting in and out as fast as I could. For the next two hours, me and Holly just kept fucking and fucking. Cumming over and over again.

We'd take some two minute breaks every now and then, but the majority of the time we spent fucking in several positions.

-------

When the pill had wore off, me and Holly laid next to each other out of breath and exhausted. She had taken the tights off completely but left the white heels on.

"I love watching you cream." I told her. This made her smile and her cheeks went slightly red.

"It's a nice little treat for you fucking me so well." Holly replied with a wink.

Holly started collecting mine and her cum from her pussy with her fingers and sucked them clean, like she does every session, except she made a pop sound each time she sucked them.

When she was finished, she then sat on top of me in a 69 position and sucked my cock and balls clean. I had the perfect view of her perfectly round arse.

I lifted my hand with the little remaining energy I had left and dropped it down on her arse cheek at full force, which caused it to ripple while it jiggled.

"Don't get me horny... I can't go another round." Holly sighed.

Neither could I, but I just needed to see her arse red again.

Holly snuggled up next to me with her head on my chest.

"I can't believe we were so horny we ended up fucking for two hours. Especially you! You'd just fucked Margot!" Holly exclaimed in shock.

I just smiled as I rested my arm on her back.

"I know, mistress." I told her. She gave me a weird look as if to question what I called her.

"What? Mistress?" Holly wondered.

I nodded out of nervousness and she just shook her shoulders. In a mere matter of seconds, we both eventually fell asleep.

-------

*Even though it is fairly obvious what the video is, that will be revealed in the next story*

*TO BE CONTINUED*