Holly’s Sales Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're remarkable, too!" She giggled enthusiastically. "You give me a few moments before I'm back on the floor? Please?"

Oh wow! This must have been the worst answer ever! Frankly, it left me shook harder than ever (which is low-key amazing after everything I had just witnessed, isn't it?). Nywy, I didn't have time to sort out my feels atm. First, I had to make it out of the stockroom b4 I got caught by my supervisor. Even though I escaped unnoticed, I spent the rest of my work shift thinking about the right response. When it was time to head home, however, I still hadn't made up my mind. #TooMuchInformation

So, what do you think, guys? Should I confront Tia? If so, how and when should I broach the subject? Bye-bye be good!

---How to be sensitive about controversial subjects---

*ToyMaster4U: Aw, dumb c**t (see what I did there?)! Your soul sis is a slut who loves getting dominated by jerk a**holes. So what? Admit it, you get all drippy fantasizing about it! So here's what you gotta do! Go n become his little slut to [sic]. Oh and start using t*ts n a** (and show them)! :P*

See, ladies and gentlemen! That's how a lot of my convos with readers go. The first question is almost always the same and goes something like this: 'Hi girl, you and your friend sound hot! You gonna post pics?' When I decline and tell them I'm not sharing pics of me or my bff online, they immediately bring out the big guns: 'So you wanna meet and screw? Bring your friend!' #ICantEven

To answer the question: Nope! I don't get aroused by douchebaggery, and I don't get excited by bro talk, either. So, I'm never gonna hookup with our resident fratboy. No way! Sorry, not sorry!

Nywy, a number of you asked if I've talked to Tia already. TBH, I was extremely emotional for the last few days, not knowing what to do. All of your comments and suggestions, however, pointed in the same direction. It's better to clear the air, otherwise it'll eat me up. #TornInside

So, today was the big day! Let me present to you, the result of our girl talk! Imagine Tia and I sitting in our old, rusty car on the way home after work.

"What the hell was that? What were you doing?" I clamored all incensed.

"Damn Tia, you're betraying everything we believe in. You spit on everything we've fought for." I ranted. "That wasn't the sis I know 'n love!"

TBH, I had hoped to wipe the slate clean and make a fresh start. When I showed my bff the pics I had taken, however, she didn't react as expected. I know it's hard to believe, guys, but she was unrelenting and stubborn. She even insisted that I didn't know what I was talking about bc I had never felt a dickdown like that (yup, she actually said that word, fyi).

"C'mon, girl! You were never supposed to see that. Besides, were you spying on me? The f**k? That's so not you!" Tia tried to turn the tables. "What about keeping an open mind? Since when you're a f**king prude?"

G2S (aka got to say), that accusation stole my thunder, bc it hit me out of the blue. Thinking about it, though, it shouldn't have surprised me much. After all, I told you my bubbly bestie can be feisty, especially when she feels treated unfairly.

"I can't explain it but it's an insane rush, like a f**king adrenaline shot to the heart. Only, it's an ecstatic jolt in my clit!" She tried to explain, gesturing wildly.

BTW, Tia's a bold woman who drops a curse word into her language every once in a while. She's not trying to be rude or appear tough, it's just part of her personality. She actually uses it as a form of emphasis. Even though she dresses a lot more girly than I do, she got more poise. In fact, she's the opposite of easily ashamed. She knows what she wants and she's not afraid to go for it.

"You know, when he gets like that, it literally switches off my mind, so there's only feels. It's intense as f**k!" She beamed with a bright smile from the sheer memory. "It's also relaxing as hell! Just feeling, no thinking! Just pleasure, no problems!"

Oh, ew! Too much information! But very insightful! Obs, there was a genuine connection between them. Whether I liked it or not, this sounded like a whole thing.

"Don't believe for a sec that I'm gonna turn into a bimbo blondie. As if!" Tia gave a nervous laughter as if trying to convince herself. "It was just a distraction! You gotta admit there's not much diversion in this boring-ass town."

NGL, I must have given my blonde boo an unconvinced glance bc she became serious and finally started the real talk.

"I hear you, bae! It was just a secret hookup. Nothing else!" She started talking in earnest. "Besides, it only happened twice."

"Believe me! I so don't plan on it ever happening again. No f**king way!" Tia added emphatically. "It's nothing serious, not even a situationship! For real!"

"Anyhow, it was a sick stress relief! For a moment, it was fire! For sure!" My bff got all gushy again.

"You're just jealous you don't get any sexy action yourself." She then became low-key defiant. "You'll see, I'll be as independent as ever! No way, I'm gonna let a fratbro tell me what to do! And I won't let you patronize me, either. I make my own decisions. Period!"

And with that, Tia ended the discussion. For the rest of the way, we remained silent. Truth be told, I didn't know how to react to it nywy. In fact, I was legit taken aback, bc I didn't want to be patronizing at all. Still, I wasn't convinced. OT1H (aka on the one hand), she was right. I hadn't felt it, so I couldn't really comprehend it. OTOH, (aka on the other hand), I couldn't let my best friend rush headlong into disaster with her eyes wide open.

So, what do you make of Tia's explanation? Do you think it's truly over? Should I help her, or should I let her learn from her mistakes? XOXO

---How to continue slaying it at work - no matter the circumstances---

Another lit episode from the Vonderland is coming soon. Leave your comments and suggestions until then.