Holly's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fur started at my neck, it was creamy white where it covered down my stomach to just above my mound, my breasts and pussy still bare. The color switched back to the same orange brown at my sides and shoulders. Upper arms and thighs were brown too, but past my elbows and knees switched back to white.

I turned my hands over to find that my palms were still skin, but when I ran a finger over them, it was smoother and seemed to have an extra layer of fat underneath. I turned to my side and saw a splotch of black fur on my lower right side. I could also see my tail, it was about a foot long and had a mixture of all three of my fur colors. It curled up from the base of my spine until the tip reached my back. I experimented with moving it and saw that I could wag it back and forth easily. I noticed that my ears perked up as well and I was weirdly happy about it.

Standing up started to put a strain on my back so I dropped down to my hands and knees again. It was oddly comfortable and I was surprised by how easy my knees were taking the hard tile. I guessed that they had extra padding too.

Pierce knelt next to me. "What do you think, baby. Are you ok with this? Will you stay with me?" He pet me gently from head to tail and waited for my answer.

"I'm not sure if it matters, since we don't even know how this happened. But I feel amazing." I looked up into his eyes. "I'm beautiful, and I think I'm going to be very happy here. Are you sure you want to keep me though?"

"Baby, nothing would make me happier." His fingers on my chin lifted me for a kiss. "I will make you the happiest puppy in the world." He rubbed my ears and I panted, my tail wagging again. "Let's get some sleep, it's been a crazy night."

He helped me up on the bed away from the wet spot and curled up with me. "Good night, Holly. Sweet dreams."


12