Holly's Bag of Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And have you learned from that experiment dear, have you douched and cleaned yourself, because now you've told me about it, once I've fucked your face, pounded your pussy and your arse, and maybe even cum in you, I think you know what we're going to be doing don't you?"

Her head spins a little, trying not to cum without permission, trying not to say yes, that is exactly what she hoped would happen when she packed it.

"Sir, please sir, I'll try my hardest but they're so big and go so deep, I just don't know if I'll be able to again Sir!"

She's right on the verge of cumming, gasping for breath as she writhes in his hands, squirming her arse against him, imagining the feeling of being that full again.

"Well, let's hope you can fuck toy, or I'll be sending you home with Kong prints all over you and we'll have seen how much of that monster you can take aswell."

He speaks as if he's in a legal conference, stated plainly, that this is what is going to happen.

Her knees give way as she comes and he lowers her to the floor, fingers still in her and she bucks and writhes.

Before she knows it he's unzipped himself and his dick is halfway down her throat.

As she gets down to the job at hand she knows that he has something in each hand, the Kong in one, the massive beads the other.

It is going to be a long afternoon.

12