Holly's Blog: Filthy Face

Story Info
Holly spends some time in public with a mess on her face.
1.8k words
4.43
8.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you to visualize me as I am right now writing this. It is Sunday night, about 9 pm, and I am sitting naked on my couch cross-legged with my laptop on my lap and my thick veiny 8-inch purple dildo filling my slutty pussy. Every slight movement I make slides the toy in and out teasing my already slick hole. My juices are dripping down onto the fabric below me sure to leave a stain but I don't care, it'll just be one more stain to match the dozens of others I have left there.

As I take my hands and rub my arms or legs they glide effortlessly across my smooth skin, but when I move them to my chest they stick ever so slightly on the tacky mess that I made earlier. The same is true of my neck and face too. Not sure what mess I am talking about? Allow me to explain.

Recently I earned myself a rather severe punishment, one that was far too extreme for me to actually be able to manage. So I asked for help, ideas to replace the literal hundreds of spanks I owed. Earlier today around 4 pm I saw a suggestion that involved humiliating myself and I went for it.

My task was to masturbate and then to take my slutty whore juices and to rub them all over myself then to spend 400 minutes covered in my mess. So I did. I gave myself until 5 pm to finger and edge as much as I could and every few minutes I made sure to slather on a new coat of my humiliation make-up. I covered everything from just below my boobs up to my hairline and even behind my ears and on my shoulders. I probably shouldn't admit this, but I love being a submissive messy fucking humiliation slut. I wonder, does that make me a good girl or a bad girl?

I should probably also say at this point that in the spirit of the punishment, I decided I had to spend the time in public and as a bonus challenge I was going to try to talk to at least one person for each place that I went. When 5 pm came around I closed all of my tabs of porn and got dressed. I decided on a simple sports bra and track shorts combo, sexy but not begging for attention. I left my apartment and the undeniable erotic smell of my pussy followed me all the way into my car.

I drove to a nearby park with a jogging trail. I come here a few times a week and it normally isn't anything special, but I was still so horny. I sat in my car for a few more minutes and I played with my nipples to get them nice and hard and poking clearly into my sports bra. Then just before I got out of my car I slid my left hand into my shorts and got my fingers nice and wet for one last coat all over my face.

There were maybe two dozen people in the park which was more than there usually is but I guess it was Sunday afternoon so I probably should have expected it. I got two laps around the park before I wanted to move on. On my way back to my car I approached a group of college-aged guys at a table and asked them what time it was. They had no tact at all and the entire time they stared almost directly at my tits. I wanted so bad to flash them right then and there but I didn't. I just thanked them and walked away. I couldn't help but wonder all the way back to my car if they would have been willing to gangbang me. There were four of them and they looked pretty strong. Fuck, I am so horny right now.

After that, I made my way to a gas station. I might be a filthy nasty humiliation slut but at least I have manners. I used some wet wipes in my car to clean my hands before I went inside. There I bought some jerky and a bottle of water, nothing much but really I was just forcing myself to talk to the cashier. She was nice and my outfit didn't seem to phase her either way. I do hope that she was secretly judging me though. Did she know I was a slut? I wonder how she would punish me if she could. Or maybe she was a closet slut too and I could corrupt her? She was kind of cute, I bet she would look even better with her tongue buried in my pussy. It is getting hard to type with my hips rocking and humping. I need to finish this fast so I can give my pussy the attention it craves.

After the gas station, I went to a coffee shop and got a sweet iced coffee. I don't really remember specifically what it was, just some promotion they were running. I didn't pay too much attention to what I was buying, I was much more interested in all the people inside staring at me. I caught just about everyone in there staring at me at one point or another while I waited a minute or two for my drink. You'd think I was in there wearing nearly nothing and smelling of sex or something. I do wonder if they could smell me. It had been a while since my last application and I had spent a fair amount of time outside with the wind blowing and I was also kind of sweaty. As I was leaving I noticed an older guy sitting near the door. Part of me wanted him to stop me. To publicly accuse me of being a cock tease and to bend me over and spank me to teach me a lesson in front of everyone. Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky.

I got back home a little after 7 pm. My activities didn't take as long as I had hoped they would and I was still a lot of time short. I decided to order some food as that was another thing I could do that would force me to interact with someone before I clean up. I decided on pizza and placed my order then immediately started watching some porn, obviously, it was all pizza delivery porn.

Any time I have food delivered I have that fantasy, but today as I was watching and waiting I decided this could be the day. After about 20 minutes of porn, I pull my hand from my shorts and painted another layer onto my face then I made my way to the kitchen and washed my hands. If I was going to do this I was going to do it right. With clean hands, I took $20 and set it on a table beside the door and then I ran back to the couch and started masturbating again. Maybe 10 to 15 minutes later I was startled by a loud knock at the door. I hadn't forgotten, but I was pretty distracted at the time so I did jump.

I got up quickly and ran to open the door. The man with the pizza was pretty average and about my age, but he was sweaty and greasy. Honestly, normally I wouldn't even consider him as an option but this wasn't about him. As he handed me my pizza I asked him "So, about your tip. Would you just like cash or are you interested in other options?" I tried to sound flirty and lay it on thick so that he could be sure about what I meant. I wanted him to have the option. A grin came across his face and he asked me what kind of other options I meant. I offered to him "Well, there is $20 right there on the table you can take if you want cash. Or I can take off this bra and these shorts and you can see me naked." Then I bit my lip, I hadn't planned on this next part but in the heat of the moment my pussy overtook my brain "Or... I could drop down to my knees right now and give you a blowjob."

He smiled big and asked if I was serious. We made a little bit of small talk and he ultimately decided that he wanted to see me naked but he did say that if he had more time and wouldn't get in trouble he would have taken the blowjob. I handed the pizza back to him to hold and I took off my bra leaving my large tits on full display for this total stranger. Then I took a step back and turned around facing away from him and dropped my shorts to the ground. I kicked them away, spread my legs, and then bent over showing off my ass and both of my holes. While I was bent over I moved my hand between my legs and used my fingers to spread my lips for him and rubbed myself just a little.

After a few moments, I stood upright and turned around and stepped back up to him, and grabbed the pizza. We made a little more small talk with me standing there naked and him complimenting me and telling me I was hot and thanking me. Eventually, I told him he could take the money too but he would have to grab it himself because I have been masturbating and my hands are dirty. We both laughed and he took his tip and left.

The pizza and my clothes are all still over there by the door where I left them. That was over an hour ago now, actually almost two. It is 10:45 right now. You might think this isn't much for almost two hours of typing but it isn't easy to type and masturbate at the same time. I have had to break twice now to edge. But I am basically done now. I think I am going to finish this up then fuck myself hard and fast and cum all over my couch then I am going to sit here a hot sweaty filthy mess on my cum soaked couch and watch tv and eat pizza. Then after that, I'll get cleaned up I guess.

Ultimately my task was 400 minutes and I only managed about 285. I know that isn't acceptable. I wonder what you all reading this will think. Do I still owe 400 spanks worth of punishment for failing my task or did I pay off most of it and I only owe 115 more?

Comments, ratings, and suggestions are all very much appreciated. Please be reasonable with suggestions and honest with ratings. Thank you all for reading, I need to go fuck myself now. Bye.