All Comments on 'Holly's Blog: Filthy Face'

by innerdemonsletout

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kissmysouleskissmysoules9 months ago

Well it seems you chose to do my 'punishment' task. I can't tell you how pleased that makes me. These Hollys Blog posts are very unique on here - theyre really very very intriguing and addicting, I'm excited to see where you might take Hollys blog. Mainly they're intriguing because as you said in the first one "some portion of what you read in these stories will be fictionalized. Maybe it is 10%, maybe it is 90%...how far I would go and if I would/did actually perform as I describe." So a part of the attraction is wondering how far you actualy went...90% or 10%. May I take a guess on this episode ? My guess is its real up until you answer the door to the lucky pizza guy. Dont get me wrong he was still a lucky guy to be greeted by you wearing that outfit....but I feel that was the extent of his tip. The park stuff and public stuff though....yeah. I feel like that happened. Not sure why...I just do.

kissmysouleskissmysoules9 months ago

Since I think you chose to do my 400 minute punishment....you failed. As a punishment (if its Ok with the other 1000's of readers of your stories) lets add 5 minutes to the 115 rounding you up to exactly 2 hours remaining punishment time. But what to choose ? What shall we inflict upon Holly this time ? What do we want to read in her next blog ? I feel, reading your stories that Holly likes the public humiliation risk....so....that thick veiny 8inch silicon you have....it needs to be inside you for the remaining 120 minutes...IN PUBLIC. Not sure how you'll make that happen...or even how practical 8 hidden inches will be as you run through the park or stand in line to order your coffee. But thats the consequence of failing your punishment by almost 2 hours. Deal ? I look forward to Hollys next blog...I wonder how much will be fiction this time ? PS I pity your poor couch...perhaps we should consider a little denial time for Holly as our next punishment.

innerdemonsletoutinnerdemonsletout9 months agoAuthor

Denial is risky. I get really stupid when I can't cum. Last time I was in denial for over a month I did many foolish things for a complete stranger. It could help motivate me though, I haven't even started writing anything else yet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My feeling is that I agree with the full 2 hours, and the public as left of the punishment.

But since you can’t seem to complete your commitments - some sort of spanking should take place.

I think you should go out to several public locations, over a two hour period, and find 6 different men (1 for each 20 minutes, and all separately) and they should each be offered to either grope your breasts for 5 minutes or spank your ass 5 times. Which ever they choose you should bare for their view as well as skin on skin completion.

kissmysouleskissmysoules9 months ago

Hmm internet strangers make for foolish decisions. I came within a gnats whisker of falling for one myself recently. So then here’s your motivation…if this story hits 3200 reads or 14 favourites or 10 comments BEFORE you post again, then you have 30 days denied. Motivation enough ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought it was a good idea to make her fill a condom with piss to fill her slut mouth while she served 45 minutes cornertime, on impossible high heels, a weight attached to her clit. But on second thoughts I think you don't deserve this and that plain cornertime is a better punishment for a slit like her. So just stand in front of your wall, head bowed, hands along your sides and look at your feet, and do'n forget to remember what your thoughts are during this humiliation-GWD

innerdemonsletoutinnerdemonsletout8 months agoAuthor

I haven't forgotten about this I promise. I know I owe you all the rest of my punishment and I also have an idea for a story but I haven't started it yet. I am hoping for it to be an early October kind of thing

kissmysouleskissmysoules8 months ago

Early October - thats my birthday when I plan to do some reading of old stories anyway as a present to myself. I look forward to adding your next submission to my saved stash.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ur such a filthy little cock slut I would have fucked ur face while ur on ur knees at ur front door open for anyone to see what a little cum slut likes to pay the delivery guys with ur mouth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinnerdemonsletout@innerdemonsletout
Holly is a fictionalized version of myself who can go on all the adventures I fantasize about. I am a humiliation and degradation slut, a toilet licking piss whore, and a masturbation addicted edge loving gooner girl and I hope to write stories around those themes. I am a shor...