Holly's Cabin Adventure plan

Story Info
I rented a cabin to honor my Mistress. This is the plan.
1.2k words
4.67
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while back made a friend online. Well... friend maybe isn't the best word to describe her. You might call her a mean sadistic bitch, but I called her Mistress and Goddess. For about a month she owned me, really owned me. I did anything and everything she asked me to do, no matter how humiliating, painful, or degrading. She wasn't blackmailing me or anything, I gave myself willingly to her. Our time together came to an end but before it did I made her an ongoing promise that every year I would celebrate her birthday in a way fit for our relationship. That day is coming up soon so I have made plans to honor her in the way that I hope would please her. The following story is a mix of very real plans that I have and some fantasies about what might happen if my former online Mistress were to somehow find me.

My plans start in a little cabin in the woods. I found a place online that has a nice little collection of cabins hidden deep in the woods that they rent. I rented the smallest cabin they have, it's perfect for my three-day adventure. There are only three rooms in the cabin, the living room with a small kitchenette and fireplace built-in, a bedroom, and a bathroom. Surrounding the cabin are all trees except for the little driveway to get there. I am going to pack light for this trip, only a purse, a backpack, and a small bag of groceries.

I'd tell you what I will be wearing but it doesn't matter. The very first thing I was going to do after I pulled up to the cabin was to step out of my car and strip totally and completely naked right there. I won't be allowed any clothes this weekend and I came up with a plan to not even give myself the option of easily backing out. I will take my outfit and shove it into the backpack. I will then use a tiny padlock to attach the zippers together locking my clothes in the bag. Next, I will take the bag and carry it behind the cabin and find a nice place to stash it, maybe on a low-hanging tree branch or something. Then, with just the key in hand, I will walk my completely naked self down the long driveway with my slender frame and perky C-cup tits, and my tight ass all on full display.

I haven't allowed myself to cum in over two weeks to prepare for this, so I am sure by the time I will be walking down the driveway my thighs will be slick with arousal. The feeling of my tits jiggling in the open air and the light breeze across my exposed pussy are sure to get me hot and bothered. I am going to look around the area for the most memorable landmark I can find and then I will bury the key a few inches deep there. Then my clothes will be locked in a bag that was probably a five-minute walk away from the key that was buried in the ground. That should make it easy to stay naked the whole weekend.

After that, I will walk back down the long path to my car probably openly and brazenly touching myself the whole way. I'll get my purse and groceries and make my way inside. Normally the first thing I'd do is unpack and relax but I won't. My Mistress wouldn't like that. Instead, I will reach into my purse and pull out a thick black and silver collar obviously made for a large dog. Attached to the collar is a small pink bone with a silver border. There is some text on the tag but I won't say what it says here for privacy reasons, but I will say that it makes it clear in no uncertain terms that I am a registered pet owned by my Mistress. I will snap the collar around my neck and that will be all the clothes that I allow myself until I leave.

I am not into anal. I have a very tight little ass hole and nearly never play with it. Unfortunately for me, my Mistress got deep inside my head and one thing led to another before I knew it I was her pet girl and I even ordered a butt plug with a tail on it for her. I haven't even considered playing with it since we went our separate ways, but I made her a promise so I am going to violate my hole for her again. No matter how much lube it takes or how much pain I feel I will force her toy into my ass and after that I will put on some fluffy ears too. Only after I have properly dressed myself as her pet will I allow myself some time to unpack and relax.

Of course, I should probably spend a moment talking about how I plan to relax. I loaded up my laptop with over 100 hours of porn, lots of lesdom, pet play, watersports, dancing, latex, and exhibitionism videos. I don't know if the cabin will have wifi but I do know it has electricity so I figured it is better safe than sorry. I am going to goon my brains out and do my best to recreate as much as I can.

As for my groceries, I think I am going to go very simple. My Mistress wants me to be a pet and part of that was training me to drink out of a bowl so I figure I should also eat out of one. I will definitely get some plain Cheerios to try, maybe some canned food too, not sure. I kind of want to keep my food really boring and bland that way all of my stimulation comes from my adventure. I won't know for sure until I go shopping on the way though.

The last thing I want to mention right now is that I plan on marking every tree around my cabin. My Mistress loved to have me play with my pee so I am going to drink lots of water and every time I need to pee I am going to crawl outside naked on my hands and knees with my big tits hanging down between my arms and my tail hanging between my legs until I get to a tree and then I am going to spray it. To make sure I keep my tail clean I think I will have to use one hand to hold my tail and the other will be busy between my legs getting pissed on, another thing my Mistress loved, so I will probably have to plan my face and chest on the ground every time.

Anyway, that is all I want to tell you about before my trip, all my plans. Probably while I am there I will type up the fantasy part. My Mistress used to give me tasks all the time and I would spend hours performing them and writing reports for her so I think it will be like that. I will try to write a report of my fantasy as if it happened.

Mistress, if you are reading this, and I think you are, I am sorry it is so late. By the time this is published and you read it I will probably have left the cabin already and by the time I finish and post the fantasy your special day will probably have come and gone. Hopefully, you can enjoy just knowing that this is how I am celebrating you, even all these months later.