All Comments on 'Holly's Cabin Adventure plan'

by innerdemonsletout

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kissmysouleskissmysoules7 months ago

I am 100% certain that she would find this way to celebrate her birthday an incredible honor and understand what an amazing series of tributes and ideas you have planned to the time you both must have had together. She will be thrilled and utterly aroused in equal measure I'm certain of it. But perhaps also a little sad to recall what could have/might have been. All that said, you must take care in the woods - at the very least crawling around and pissing on trees naked might get you embarassing gnat bites too close for comfort to that tight tail plugged hole . I for one, cant wait to read about your birthday cabin adventure report.

innerdemonsletoutinnerdemonsletout7 months agoAuthor

Sorry for getting your hopes up. My laptop battery died while I was there and the story got corrupted. I tried recovering it a couple of different ways but its gone. I'd have to redo the whole thing and I am still way too annoyed/frustrated to do that right now

kissmysouleskissmysoules7 months ago

Frustrated ? Isn’t that exactly the point hmm?

kissmysouleskissmysoules4 months ago

You are invited to a Christmas party.

No need to bring any gift other than your words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinnerdemonsletout@innerdemonsletout
Holly is a fictionalized version of myself who can go on all the adventures I fantasize about. I am a humiliation and degradation slut, a toilet licking piss whore, and a masturbation addicted edge loving gooner girl and I hope to write stories around those themes. I am a shor...