Holly's Re-Discovery

Story Info
Made to please my sexy wife.
2.3k words
3.66
15.5k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a day it was going to be. My beautiful wife, Holly, and I had a day to ourselves. Although we are in our early forties, we have both kept ourselves in fairly good shape. Holly is straight gorgeous, with perfect B-cup breasts, blue eyes, a devilish smile, and an ass that I want to lick all day. My hope is it would be a day a full day of being naked and all over each other, however I was not overlay confident. We've been married twenty years, and for a while our sex life had dwindled to the point of being almost nonexistent. We would occasionally have sex, but I always got the feeling she felt it was a chore, something she had to do. Over the last few years, I've been telling my wife, "If you don't like it, just let me pleasure you. I'll lick you, I'll do whatever you want, and all you have to do is relax."

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for her to reciprocate, but I truly love my wife, and just want to her to find her sexuality again. My thought that a few orgasms might help get things going. I tried several approaches, but nothing seemed to work. She would fall asleep early, complain of headaches and backpains, or just swat me away like I was unimportant. It really led to me feeling deflated, unloved, and wondering if she wasn't in love with me any longer, but deep down I felt that she still did love me, and the wild sex-loving girl I married was still there. You see, Holly never used to be this way, she used to be fun and adventurous in bed, and in life.

On this day, I was not too optimistic that things would turn out the way I hoped. Wow, was I wrong, but I never expected what happened. We got up and both showered, separately of course. Which led to me not feeling like this was going to be a wild day of debauchery. She showered first, and then I jumped in after she was out. I dried off and went into the bedroom, and was hit wife a surprise. My sexy wife was sprawled naked, legs spread, with her neatly trimmed cunt wide open, her fingers deep inside her pussy. "You look surprised, honey. Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Of course!" was all I could say.

"Okay, I need you to go back into the bathroom and put that new toy you got in your ass, and then bring me the remote. I'll be in charge of that, and you for the day! Oh, and hurry, I'm waiting!"

I was stunned, this wasn't like my now conservative wife. I quickly went into the bathroom and inserted my new plug. It felt good against my prostate. When I came back out, I handed my wife the remote. She instantly turned on the remote and hit the button, sending vibrations through my ass to my entire body. I moaned instantly.

"Oh, I see my slut likes that" Holly said in a humiliating tone, and then she turned the setting up higher and flipped through the various settings. I was hard, my entire body twitching, and leaking precum.

"Come over here" she said, but it was more like a demand. "You know how you keep asking to please me, to just let you lick my pussy, to put your tongue in me, to ride your face. Well today is your lucky day because I want you to lick my cunt all day, but every time you do, I need you to do something for me first. Is that okay?

"Of course, anything," I was already throbbing hard from what I was seeing and what I heard. Holly had not talked like this in years.

"Okay, I want you to lick my wet pussy, I want you to put your face between my legs and put your tongue all over my cunt. But first, you need to jack-off wherever I tell you to, and first I want you to see you cum all over my pussy. Yes, I want to see you stroke your cock until you cum on my cunt. Then you are going to put your mouth on my pussy and suck up all your cum, but you can't swallow, well at least not yet. Then I'll tell you what to do until I explode and don't stop until tell you to. Is that clear?

I was stunned, I was silent for a moment. I wasn't opposed to the idea, it just caught me off guard. I hadn't heard my wife be demanding and thoroughly excited like this in years.

"Tell me you will lick my cum covered cunt!" Holly demanded as she played with the remote settings sending more vibrations through my body.

Finally, I muttered a weak, "Yes"

"Yes what? Say it!"

"Yes, I will lick my cum off your cunt." I stated in a clear voice.

"Oh I know you will, and I am going to love it. I am going to love watching you stroke you cock right over my pussy. I am going to love seeing you pump your dick knowing you will have to lick it off me. I might even tease you while you stroke telling you how much I am going to enjoy seeing suck your cum off my body while I have an orgasm. Call you my little cum slut. Do you like that idea?

My cock was throbbing hard. "Yes! Yes, I'll do it."

"You want to know the best part, I'm planning on doing this at least five times today, after all, the day is just getting started. I can think off all sorts of ways you are going to stroke that cock and eat my pussy today. But to get started, get over here and straddle my cunt."

I moved my body over Holly so that my cock hung over her spread legs. My cock was leaking precum, and the first thing Holly did was reach up and gather as much of my precum onto her middle finger and then reached up and smeared it across my lips.

"Okay, get started," she whispered.

I grabbed my throbbing cock and slowly started to stroke it.

"Oh, that is not going to work," Holly barked. "I want to you to stroke your cock hard, I'll tell you to stop if I want you to, but right now you need to really stroke yourself."

I responded by stroking harder and faster. I can't lie, it felt very good and excitingly dirty to be stroking myself over my sexy wife. I looked down and she just smiled. My precum was beginning to build again, and was starting to hang down from the tip of my cock.

"Stop!" Holly commended. "Stick out your tongue."

I stuck my tongue straight out. Holly slowly gathered my sticky precum on her fingers and brought it up to my out-stuck tongue. She touched her fingers to the tip of my tongue and then pulled her finger slowly away. A long rope of my precum dangled between her finger and my tongue. She continued bringing her finger back and forth to my tongue, watching the strand stay stuck to my tongue.

She giggled devilishly and said, "oh this is going to be fun. Now jerk your dick for me. I want hear you moan and see you cum on my wet pussy." With that, she put the remote to the plug to a higher setting. I moaned involuntarily. Holly just laughed and said get going slut.

I went back to stroking my hard cock hard. Holly looked so hot with her legs spread open below me with a sexy smile on her face. The way she looked and talked made me love her even more.

"Come on cum on my cunt! Stroke that cock for me. Tell me what you are going to do after you cum on me you slut!" Holly demanded.

"I'm going to cum on your pussy and then I am going to eat it off of you until you explode." I replied.

"Well not quite," Holly laughed. "Here let me tell you, but stop stroking yourself while I tell you. I want to make sure you have a big load for me, or well you," Holly laughed. "Here is what is going to happen. You are going to stroke your dick until you cum all over this hot cunt. Then you are going to put your face between my legs and lick and suck every drop of your hot cum off my body. But you will not swallow it. Then with your mouth full of your salty cum, you are going to roll onto your back and I am going to put my cunt right to your lips. It's your job to use only your mouth and tongue to push your cum into my pussy. Well of course it will probably drip back out into your mouth so you can try again. The whole time, I'll be riding your face and calling you my little pussy eating cum slut. And you will do this until I cum on your face, and then and only then, will you be allowed to swallow your cum and my juices. What do you think of that?" Then Holly turned on the vibrations from my plug on high. My body jerked. "Tell me, what do you think?"

"Yes, oh please yes!" was all I could say. I was begging for it!

"Good, now put your own precum on your tongue."

I obediently did as I was told, putting a long string of precum onto my tongue.

"Okay, now cum for me. Stroke that cock."

I did as I was told and stroked my cock hard. Within seconds I was twitching and shooting ropes of cum across and onto Holly's sexy smooth pussy. I kept cumming and cumming. I must have shot six or seven long spurts and several shorter ones. I looked down and cum was everywhere across her legs, stomach, and beautiful cunt.

"Okay, this is where it gets fun. Get going, suck your cum off me. Clean my stomach, my legs, my pussy. Get busy!"

I tentatively bent down, although I had already cum, I was still hard and excited. I began slowly and gingerly, but that wasn't what Holly wanted. She pushed my head down hard. I licked a long line of cum from her pussy, up across her lower stomach. I clung to my tongue and then fell back onto her body. The taste was salty and slightly bitter, but not horrible. I continued to lick, but just seemed to push the cum around.

"Here let me help," Holly offered. "But remember no swallowing yet." With that, Holly scooped up some cum and dangled it above my mouth and tongue until it slowly dropped into my mouth. "Ohhh, that is hot, let me get you some more." Holly continued to drop strands of my cum into my mouth until she said, "okay, now get down on my pussy and suck the rest of it off me."

I bent over and sucked my cum off her body, holding it in my mouth, until her sexy body was completely clear of any trace of cum. The whole time she continued to laugh and tell me to suck that cum up. Once she was clean, I sat back up, mouth extremely full of my cum.

"Well, how does that taste?" she asked.

I didn't respond.

"I asked you a question, answer me" she demanded. "Tell me you love it!"

I tried to respond, but it came out a gargled mess.

"I didn't understand you. Try again. Tell me you love sucking my body clean of your cum."

I tried again, although it was mostly incoherent, she could tell what I was trying to say.

"Okay, lay on your back. Are you ready to push that cum into my cunt? Tell me you are."

Again I tried to speak, but it was hard to understand.

Holly moved over my head until her sexy pussy was just inches over my mouth. Then she lowered herself down until her hot pussy was right on my mouth. I began to lick and try to push the cum into her. Then she would lift up slightly until it fell back into my mouth. This happened repeatedly while she kept calling me her cumslut. I felt so turned on and in love with her. I just kept sticking my cum coated tongue into her sweet pussy. Then she reached down and began rubbing her clit as I tongue fucked her cunt. This was not like her, she was so sexy, I wanted to keep her like this forever. I could tell she was turned on, and I loved the whole thing. I kept licking and pushing my cum into her only to have it drip back onto my tongue. After several minutes of this, I could tell she was on the verge of exploding. Her legs began to tremble, and she pushed down hard on my mouth. Her orgasm built until she exploded and thrashed against my lips and tongue. Her orgasm seemed to last for several minutes, until she slowly began to relax, and her trembles became slower. She slowly raised her pussy off my face. She looked down at me with a smile. I'm sure my face was smeared in my cum and her juices. I know I still had a lot of cum in my mouth. She reached down with her fingers and slowly pushed any remaining cum and juices into my mouth.

"Did you like that?"

I just nodded.

"I thought you would my little slut. Now you can swallow."

I took two deep gulps and all her juices and my cum went down my throat. It wasn't all that bad, and it was a huge turn on. I just smiled up at her and told her I loved her.

She smiled down and me and said, "I love you too, but that is just the first of the day. You've got a lot more go. I think you can handle it though my little slut."