All Comments on 'Holly's Re-Discovery'

by One4FunTIme

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Just another pointless story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5🤮

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Always nice to see a new writer into the fold. A couple of comments, meant to be helpful. You should title a snippet like this as 01 or some such so people who are not daily readers know to skip over it. There was nothing remotely satisfying about reading this snap shot of a bored married couple exchanging an impossible amount of bodily fluid and saying "slut" a lot. You do raise the intriguing thought that this wife has something going on her life that has made her suddenly so sex starved, but we many not happen to be online the day your inevitable 02 is published. And lastly, you really should show your readers the respect of PROOF reading, I saw at least a dozen missing words that would have easily come to light on a single slow proofing. DO keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Making a man a bitch is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly unappealing in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

where did Holly get these ideas--from a cheating friend, or a new BF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why are they letting under aged chidrenon this site with their cucky stories or are they feminists pretend ing to be males.the sound like they are just out of year 6 in primary school, Are they legal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nine stories posted today, one earned over four stars, the rest under three stars. What does that tell you about the quality of stories posting in this category? Pitiful selections. Sad what this category has turned into. Nothing but willing cuckoldry garbage day after day. Even it wasn't for the archives of LW there wouldn't be nothing to read anymore in the LW category. The cunt cucks have taken over. 1* for every story posted today, except one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Last day before a divorce. Does he have any self-respect or pride? Stupid story. Poorly written.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

For starters the whole premise was outright fucking stupid. Just out of the blue, yeah, no build up whatsoever. So big fail there. Secondly, safe bet this isnt your first pen name.

The dialogue reads like it was written by a (weak) man that is going through some cuck desires, which is there is a follow up to this mess the train to Cuckville will pull into the station.

Ok, so you have bisexual/homosexual desires and try to cope with that by writing this, but you need to actually try. Just a bunch of idiotic dialogue does not a story make. Granted you clearly were aiming at the Cuckleaders around here, the ones who've never touched a woman, or did once and ran back to thinking about men, but that is a very low bar to aim for.

SikemSikemabout 2 years ago

Wow. I am surprised by all the hate comments. Not a cuck story or even any suggestion of infidelity. Everything is consensual. If this is a one day event or even a rare spice the couple use, I have no problem with that. They definitely need a conversation to make clear that this was role-playing and she did not feel contempt for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, that doesn’t bode well for him that the only time she’s interested in sex is by humiliating and belittling her husband. Obviously it’s part one and, if we were sad enough to read further we are bound to find out she’s been cheating and wants him as a sissy cuckold cleaning up after the usual black lover with a giant cock. No thanks

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Why the change? What happened? Is the same woman he married? It doesn't sound like it. Try again.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Female dominance in a relationship i sup to the people involved. A story about it could be interesting, especially if it gave some background, hints to the wife's personality/needs and/or the husband's personality/needs. This fails in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jeez you’re a sick SOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant

I always swallow my cum the will only blow job me if I promise to swallow usually by snowballed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fem dom isn't my thing, so I gave you a 4 because the writing was well done. I won't read the rest, just not my thing.

Be Well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOne4FunTIme@One4FunTIme
Adventurous and fun. I am happily married, and love my wife!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES