Holly's Story - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack muttered a stern "Cut it out". Holly gave him an innocent 'who me?' look and stood. They leisurely walked along heading for the car.

The three had just entered another side corridor when Holly saw a boy who was in her English class. The kid was smart, kind of geeky and shy, and got teased a lot. They had dated once as freshmen and it was a disaster. But they remained casual friends.

Holly stopped and looked. Her friend was being harassed by two boys who had dropped out of school. His head hung down and his face was flushed. Since Wednesday when her adventure had started, Holly had been getting angrier and angrier about her parent's stupid rules. How they had never left her alone to be herself.

During the same few days she had become an adventurer, a risk-taker. And now the two combined. Her anger focused on the two bullies who wouldn't let her friend be himself. Time to take a risk and act. Plus she was still horny as hell. "Just a second guys."

Grinning she walked over to the boys. "Hi Jimmie, how are you doing?" The three boys just stared. They all knew her from school. A kind of cute girl who wore the standard school uniform. White blouse, plaid skirt.

This was a totally different girl. Short skirt that barely covered her ass, see-through blouse, nipple rings, and hard, hard nipples. Hot, hot, hot. Sexy. Wowza!

Holly pulled Jimmie in for a long, tight hug and whispered in his ear "Play with my ass. Under the skirt." Jimmie didn't know what was going on but he was smart enough to take advantage. He rubbed his friend's bare ass and groped her ass crack. Holly felt his cock get erect and press against her.

Jack and Jade stood nearby, screening the group from other shoppers.

"You boys have anything better to do than hang out at the mall like a couple losers? No. Too bad. Jimmie does."

She leaned back and lifted the front of her skirt. Jimmie looked down and saw bare skin and the beginning of Holly's pussy. "It's okay" she whispered. The boy brought his hand down and pressed a finger into the slit. It was very wet. His finger easily slipped inside and moved back and forth. Holly moaned a little. Jimmie put a second finger in. Holly kissed him just so she could enjoy the sensation a little longer.

"Just act like this is perfectly normal" Holly whispered as she unzipped Jimmie's pants and eased his cock out. She turned her head, looking at the bullies. "You mind? We're busy." The bullies ignored her. They were trying to sneak a peek at her ass.

Holly stepped to the side, dropping her skirt down. Jimmie's fingers glistened with her juices. She licked his fingers clean as she stroked Jimmie's cock, ensuring the bullies got a good look. The other boys couldn't figure out what to look at -- her tits, up her skirt, or the fairly big cock she held.

She faced Jimmie and nestled the exposed cock between her pussy lips and began slowly sliding up and down. Basically masturbating him with her pussy. Jimmie got the hint and used his hands on her ass to help. He dipped his head and sucked on a tit through the blouse.

She looked at the bullies again. "You can beat off if you have to. You probably have lots of experience with that." The bullies turned red but refused to leave. It was obvious both were erect. She looked at their crotches. "Not very impressive."

Holly kissed Jimmie and put her tongue in his mouth. He responded. "He's a pretty good kisser," Holly thought. She whispered, "Tell me when you're ready to cum."

It was only moments later when Jimmie nodded. Holly stepped to the side and stroked his cock with her hand. "You might want to move." The bullies were busy looking down her blouse. As Jimmie came, Holly aimed his cock and hit both boys' shoes. They hopped out of the way like they had been scalded.

"I told you to move. He shoots pretty far." She vaguely gestured at her own body, like she knew that from personal experience.

Holly cleaned off his cock with her mouth and tucked it back in his pants. Standing and holding him close, she took a final look at the bullies.

"Jimmie's smart, funny, and nice to people. He just got fucked in the mall. You dopes got cum on your shoes. If you weren't so stupid, you might have learned something from Jimmie. Your loss."

She flicked her hand at them dismissively. The bullies tried to look cool as they walked off but failed miserably.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you. I got mad when I saw those guys harassing you. I might have gone a little overboard." She grinned and lightly kissed him. "This isn't going to be a regular thing okay?" Jimmie nodded. He was grinning. "You're a nice guy Jimmie. Don't let jerks like that bother you."

Jimmie reached out and lightly touched her breast. She wiggled her chest. He kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks." He whispered in her ear. "That was great. The sex too."

As they walked away, Jack shook his head. "Did you think that through?"

"I didn't let him cum inside me and I humiliated the bullies so ... Yeah, I think I covered all the bases."

"I meant did you think through doing something like that in public. Did you check to see who else was around? Like security or the police."

"Oops. My bad."

As they walked away, Jade hugged her. "Great job. I hate bullies. I would've just beaten the crap out of those two but you did better. They'll never get over the humiliation."

Outside Jade waved bye and headed for home.

Holly was still on her sex high. By the time they got to the car, Holly was naked except for the nipple rings and crotchless panties. She propped her feet on the dash and masturbated all the way home.

12