Holly's Story - Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Burton was moaning. The girlfriend was moaning. The lifeguard was moaning. Holly and Emma were fingering each other. Poor Uncle Jack couldn't do anything because he had to keep the camera steady.

The lifeguard came. Miss Burton came. They collapsed in a heap. The girlfriend was still fisting. Jack filmed the cum leaking out of the teacher's ass.

Holly grabbed the camera and gave it to Emma. She lay on top of Miss Burton and the lifeguard, spreading her own legs. "This is my uncle. He's going to fuck me." Jack knew no foreplay was needed. His cock went straight in his niece's pussy. Emma got close with the camera.

Jack alternated between pussy and ass. Holly didn't try to hold back. She quickly moved toward an orgasm.

They all heard a noise from the camera. It wasn't quite a scream. The girlfriend was cumming. A fist was in her pussy. Her other hand furiously rubbed her clit. She was squirting.

Holly did scream as she came. Uncle Jack pulled out and sprayed cum on the girl's tits and face. Emma filmed it all.

The girlfriend was still gently fisting herself. Jack took the camera back and pointed Emma at the teacher. Miss Burton was lying on her back.

Emma lowered her pussy onto the teacher's mouth. Emma was wet and hot and had enjoyed playing with those big soft tits. She came almost immediately but didn't get up. A second orgasm quickly followed and Emma joined the bodies on the ground.

"Oh. My. God. That was the best." It was the girlfriend. The chair she sat on was covered with fluid, a few drops were on the camera lens, her hand was still in her pussy. There was silence as they all recovered.

"Thank you all so much. That was such a treat. Could I ask you one more favor? Could you send him home soon? I want to make babies with my man." The girlfriend blew a kiss. The lifeguard blew a kiss back. He had a look that said, 'I'm the luckiest man in the world because I'm with her.'

The three girls laughed and nodded. They picked up the towels and bathing suits. One by one they walked past the camera, giving a close up of each pussy to the woman in the trailer. She began to masturbate again. They didn't even wait to get dressed, just walked to the car naked.

The lifeguard followed them out. He stopped to lock the gate. Then, engine roaring, he sped for home and the love of his life.

The three played with each other in the backseat during the drive. They walked naked into the house and flopped on the couch. By the time Jack had dinner ready, Emma and Holly were asleep.

Miss Burton got up quietly. She and Jack chatted while they ate. She learned about Holly's parents, the babysitting, the unplanned sex on the first day.

Tired, they left the dishes in the sink. Miss Burton went to Holly's room. An hour later, Holly woke and joined her in bed.

Emma was left alone on the couch. She woke about 4 am. Saw Holly cuddled up in bed next to Miss Burton. Emma got dressed and angrily slammed the door as she headed home.

The collar and leash remained in Holly's purse. Forgotten and out of sight.

12