Hollywood Anal Club: ATQ

Story Info
Brian Pumper butt-fucks Asian Twerk Queen.
1.4k words
3.5
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet ATQ, also known as the Asian Twerk Queen. This tall and curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired Asian beauty with the sweet, downright angelic face and thick round ass has been mesmerizing men worldwide for years now. With her sexy try-on videos and online modeling, ATQ has revved up the engines of many men and probably a few women. Recently, ATQ has started doing more racy videos. Well, it was only a matter of time until porn star turned director and recruiter Brian Pumper came along. ATQ's world would never be the same...

ATQ has been wowing gentlemen ( and a few ladies ) around the world by trying everything from sexy school outfits to maid uniforms and everything in between on camera. Porn star Brian Pumper has been a big fan of ATQ for a long time. Ever since Brian Pumper saw an upskirt video of ATQ in a certain windblown white dress on a sunny day, he's wanted to fuck her. In Brian Pumper's experience, the best way to separate a hot chick from her clothes is with a camera. Porn actors and porn directors have known this for ages...

"I've decided to take the interracial porn plunge," said ATQ, seated opposite Brian Pumper inside Felton Studios in Van Nuys, California. Decked out in a red tank top and red leather miniskirt, ATQ was smoking hot and damn well knew it. Brian Pumper smiled appreciatively while checking out ATQ. After almost two decades in the adult film industry, Brian Pumper has seen scores of fine women with hot bodies and big butts, but ATQ is in a category by herself. Brian Pumper couldn't wait to test ATQ properly and see what she was made of...

"You came to the right place," Brian Pumper said with a grin, and ATQ nodded sagely. Brian Pumper has been banging hot women on camera since the early 2000s and ATQ is a fan of his. Brian Pumper's fondness for Asian female porn stars is legendary and he has fucked everyone from Asa Akira to Keeani Lei and according to rumors, Dana Vespoli as well. Some black men are quite simply addicted to Asian women and Brian Pumper is obviously one of them. ATQ figured this would make Brian Pumper an easy mark. The stocky, muscular black man with the Rapper's swagger and lecherous grin was ATQ's ticket into the adult film industry...

"I am ready to work," ATQ said firmly, and Brian Pumper drew up a contract, which the young Asian woman signed immediately. Just like that, ATQ officially signed with Felton Studios. Brian Pumper happened to be recruiting some female talent for the nineteenth installment of Anal Super Sluts The Series. ATQ came along at the right time. Brian Pumper likes to recruit White women, Hispanic women and Asian women for his movies, and ATQ looked sexy and hot, with the air of mystery which many Asian ladies convey. It's all good...

"Alright, let's do an audition," Brian Pumper said with a grin, and ATQ sighed deeply. Nothing comes free in this corner of the multiverse. Women who want to work in porn films must pay their dues. No other way around it. Brian Pumper leaned back in his chair and unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick black cock. Brian Pumper's world-famous black cock has been inside the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of many women of all colors. ATQ is just another tasty dish for Brian Pumper to sample with his penile endowments. Such is the way of things in the world of adult films...

"I'll do anything to get the position," ATQ said in a husky, sexy tone. Brian Pumper grinned as ATQ knelt before him and went to work. ATQ smiled at Brian Pumper as she grabbed his big black cock and stroked him. Brian Pumper held his breath as ATQ winked at him before taking his big black cock into her mouth. Brian Pumper absolutely loves looking at a lady while she's sucking his big black cock and he's not the only brother with such a proclivity. Brian Pumper sighed happily as ATQ began to suck his dick like she means it. It's always good when a lady enjoys her job...

"Let me show you something," Brian Pumper said to ATQ, after the curvy young Asian woman finished polishing his cock and balls. ATQ grinned nervously as Brian Pumper swept her into his arms and then laid her on the oak desk. Brian Pumper admired ATQ as she lay there. With her thick thighs spread invitingly, the busty, curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired Asian gal looked magically delicious. Well, Brian Pumper wants a piece of that and isn't about to be denied. ATQ slipped a finger into her wet, neatly shaved pussy and then pressed it against Brian Pumper's lips.

"Go for it," ATQ said, as if Brian Pumper needed any prompting. Brian Pumper grinned and then brought his face to ATQ's crotch. Inhaling ATQ's womanly scent, Brian Pumper began lathering her pussy with his tongue. Brian Pumper has eaten a lot of pussy over the course of his four decades upon this earth and no two ever taste alike. ATQ sighed happily as Brian Pumper buried his face between her legs and ate her pussy like a hungry man. ATQ has shot a few porn flicks before and her co-star, a mundane white guy, liked having her suck his cock but wouldn't eat her pussy. Brian Pumper, black porn star extraordinaire, likes to eat pussy and ATQ likes that in a man. Let the fun continue...

"Magically delicious," Brian Pumper said, fingering ATQ's pussy while sucking on her clit. Lying on the oak desk, ATQ moaned and squirmed while Brian Pumper pleasured her. Brian Pumper munched on ATQ's pussy, delighted by the way she tastes. Brian Pumper hasn't eaten such a delicious pussy since that time he went down on Lethal Lipps, the bossy black bitch with the mean mouth. Brian Pumper continued to lick ATQ's pussy until she came. Brian Pumper gathered ATQ in his arms. Post-orgasm, ATQ was a shuddering mess. No surprise there, since Brian Pumper got mad skills in that area.

"Hmm, that ass needs your attention," ATQ said, grinning. Brian Pumper kissed ATQ and then watched as she got on all fours. ATQ twerked her big Asian booty for Brian Pumper, really revving up his engine. Grabbing a condom and some lube, Brian Pumper made good use of them. After greasing ATQ's butt hole, Brian Pumper pressed his hard dick against her backdoor. Without further ado, Brian Pumper pushed his dick into ATQ's booty hole. Gorgeous, big-booty Asian ladies like ATQ have got to be made aware of the awesome power of black dick, and Brian Pumper loves being the messenger. It's just the way he gets down...

"I love a tight ass," Brian Pumper said, and as he's done with gorgeous ladies like Vida Valentine, Jordan Love and many others, he fucked ATQ's butt hole. ATQ groaned in pleasure as Brian Pumper buried his big black cock into the depths of her asshole. This wasn't the Asian Twerk Queen's first time taking it up the ass, but Brian Pumper was much bigger than those who preceded him in her ass. ATQ fingered her pussy as Brian Pumper fucked her in the ass. The two of them fucked like there was no tomorrow. ATQ even farted while Brian Pumper was fucking her asshole but that didn't faze him one bit.

"Oh fuck yeah," ATQ squealed, and Brian Pumper smiled as he came, filling her butt hole with his cum. Brian Pumper slowly pulled his cock out of the Asian Twerk Queen's asshole. ATQ farted repeatedly after Brian Pumper's cock vacated her asshole, and felt embarrassed but he just laughed it off. ATQ laughed along with Brian Pumper. A man who loves to fuck female butt holes shouldn't be turned off by something perfectly natural like female farting. Brian Pumper and ATQ put their clothes back on, and then parted ways.

After ATQ left his office, Brian Pumper was all smiles. It's good to be a black man working as a porn director and porn actor in Los Angeles, California. Brian Pumper gets to fuck women of all colors in every orifice they've got. Black women. Hispanic women. White women. Arab women. Latin women. Native American women. Asian women. Brian Pumper has fucked them all. Brian Pumper looks forward to shooting some hot scenes with the Asian Twerk Queen. The world of adult films can only be improved by the arrival of hot Asian women willing to get butt fucked on camera by handsome, well-hung black men. Brian Pumper is a simple guy who does what he can to make the world a better place.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers