Pornstar Charley Hart Does Anal

Story Info
Wesley Pipes introduces Charley Hart to anal sex.
1.5k words
2.29
2.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

On the morning in question, Wesley Pipes, world-famous Black male porn star, drove from his mansion in the City of Los Angeles to the Van Nuys Area. It's where all the porn studios are. Wesley Pipes was in a good mood that day. He drove his bright red convertible down the highway, and made his way to Van Nuys. There were lots of pretty ladies jogging along Van Nuys Boulevard when Wesley pulled up, and he smiled at them. The brother always appreciates the finer things in life, such as the pretty ladies and the fun and trouble that come with them. Wesley Pipes is a player through and true, and nobody can hate his game.

When Wesley Pipes first started doing porn, after a stint in prison for car jacking, he mostly did all-Black videos. He got to smash big-booty Black female porn stars like Sierra and Lola Lane. He even banged big-booty light-skinned beauty Ayana Angel, and that fine, oh-so fine Cherokee D'Ass. Wesley Pipes likes to fuck White women most of all, and he doesn't discriminate. While working for the Exploited Moms series, Wesley Pipes got to fuck a seventy-something, freaky White grandmother who sucked his big Black dick like it was nobody's business. He also fucked a three-hundred-pound, busty and big-bottomed White BBW porn star right in her tight booty hole. Wesley Pipes always gets the job done...

Wesley Pipes good buddy Sean Michaels stunned the porn world when he started banging transgender porn stars, after spending decades fucking the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of cisgender female porn stars. Sean Michaels even let Marcelo the queer dude from the cuckold movies suck his dick while he was fucking a female porn star. Hmm, it probably won't be long until Sean Michaels starts doing bisexual porn, like formerly straight porn star Kurt Lockwood now does with his wife. It's a big beautiful world out there and if straight male porn stars want to do bisexual porn movies and transgender porn movies, they shouldn't be penalized for it.

Wesley Pipes is freaky but sticks to the ladies and only the ladies. No cuckold stuff or transgender porn or bisexual porn for him. Since Sean Michaels is pursuing other interests, Wesley Pipes has to pick up the slack. A lot of female porn stars are refusing to let Sean Michaels fuck them now that they know he also fucks transgender porn stars. Biphobia is alive and well in the adult film industry, and Sean Michaels is paying the price. A few bi-friendly female porn stars like Nina Hartley, Dee Williams and Mona Wales continue to support Sean Michaels. Wesley Pipes feels bad for his buddy Sean Michaels but life goes on. The world of porn needs strong Black men to plow their big Black dicks into the willing butt holes of gorgeous, big-booty White women. This looks like a job for the inimitable Wesley Pipes...

Wesley Pipes walked into X-World Studios, and talked to the Director, some fucker whose name he couldn't remember if he tried. Wesley was thrilled to meet his co-star Charley Hart. The gal was tall and curvy, with big tits and a big round ass. Charley Hart is the kind of White lady who looks great whether she's doing the stripper thing or wearing conservative attire in a business setting. Wesley Pipes likes big-booty White women in pantsuits, and there is nothing wrong with that. After getting introductions and rehearsals out of the way, Wesley Pipes and Charley Hart began filming the scene. Interracial porn never looked so good...

"This is so hot," said Charley Hart, and the tall, curvy blonde gal, infamous from the Black Patrol porn series, smiled at her co-star Wesley Pipes. The tall, lean and athletic, dark-skinned African American porn star, famous for talking shit during porn scenes, smiled and nodded. Grabbing Wesley Pipes long and thick Black cock, Charley Hart winked as she took him into her mouth. When a world-famous porn icon like Charley Hart takes the interracial anal plunge, she needs nothing but the best. Nobody fucks female booty holes like Wesley Pipes, the undisputed King of Porn.

"The things I'm going to do to that booty," Wesley Pipes said smugly as Charley Hart began sucking his big Black dick. He'd been a fan of hers ever since he first saw her in Black Patrol, the interracial porn series where White female porn stars Joslyn Jane and Maggie Green, dressed up as cops, hooked up with Black men on the streets. Wesley Pipes has always wanted to bang Joslyn Jane, and the curvy blonde gal with the big booty loves doing interracial scenes, but Charley Hart's ass is even bigger than hers. Wesley Pipes has been hunting White female booty holes for the past two decades. No shame in his game...

"You taste magically delicious," Charley Hart said, winking at Wesley Pipes as she lathered his long Black cock with her tongue. Wesley Pipes leaned against the wall as Charley Hart did her thing. The world of interracial porn is teeming with big-booty blonde-haired White women such as Virgo Peridot, Ashley Fires, Sara Jay, Joclyn Stone and others but Charley Hart stands out. For a long time, Charley Hart only did all-White scenes but after she sucked a Black man's dick during a Black Patrol porn video, Wesley Pipes got his hopes up. Most Black men dream of White female booty and there is nothing wrong with that...

"Chocolate merges beautiful with vanilla, you got my poetic side showing, you wild woman," Wesley Pipes said, laughing. Charley Hart grinned and then gave the tall Black man's dick the deep throat treatment. Nobody can deep throat a big Black dick quite like a freaky blonde-haired White woman. Wesley Pipes has known this for many years. Charley Hart fingered her wet pussy while sucking Wesley Pipes dick. Charley Hart's lovely head bobbed up and down as she deep throated Wesley Pipes. Afterwards, Wesley put Charley Hart on all fours, to give her big White booty the adulation it so richly deserves. Nobody worships White female booty like a Black man, for real...

"You love this big beautiful White ass," Charley Hart said, spreading her thick pale ass cheeks wide open. Wesley Pipes grinned, and kissed Charley Hart's big ass. The curvy blonde-haired White female porn star purred like a kitten as Wesley Pipes slid his tongue into her booty hole while fingering her wet pussy. Wesley Pipes loves eating White female butt holes and if loving it is wrong then the tall brother doesn't want to be right. White female butt holes are magically delicious when clean and Wesley Pipes cannot get enough of them.

"Fart on my face, come on," Wesley Pipes paused to say, and Charley Hart moaned in pleasure as Wesley Pipes lathered her butt hole with his tongue. Squeezing her cheeks, Charley Hart farted, right on Wesley Pipes face. Grinning, Wesley Pipes happily swallowed Charley Hart's precious fart. A lot of Black men like female farts, especially when those farts are issued by White female butt holes. Is that strange? Sure, but it's also hot. Everyone likes what they like. White female asses need to be worshipped and the Black man is best suited for the job. White guys simply don't love big-booty White women the way Black men do, and that's the whole damned truth...

"Hmm, I want your big Black dick in my White asshole," Charley Hart murmured, and Wesley Pipes grinned and nodded. Without further ado, Wesley Pipes lubricated Charley Hart's asshole with lotion, then pressed his world-famous big Black dick against her backdoor. Charley Hart sighed happily as Wesley Pipes pushed his big Black cock into her booty hole. Just like that, history was made. Legendary porn star Charley Hart finally accepted a Black man's cock in her pristine butt hole, and it's a beautiful thing. Gripping Charley Hart's hips, Wesley Pipes began fucking her in the butt. Interracial anal sex between Black men and White women is key to world peace, folks. Let no one tell you otherwise...

"I want you to fart with my big Black dick in your White asshole," Wesley Pipes said, and Charley Hart laughed, then complied. Flexing her butt muscles, Charley Hart squeezed a big fart, which caused her butt to shudder pleasantly all over Wesley Pipes big Black cock. Charley Hart began grinding her big beautiful White ass against Wesley Pipes groin, driving his big Black cock deeper inside her asshole. White female booty holes were made for big Black dicks and vice versa. Wesley Pipes and Charley Hart fucked like there was no tomorrow, groaning, fucking, farting and stumbling together towards ecstasy. It was a beautiful scene.

"Hmm, that was fun, next, I want an all-Black gang bang with you, Brian Pumper, Sean Michaels and Shane Diesel," Charley Hart said, sighing. Wesley Pipes looked at Charley Hart, then impulsively kissed her. Charley Hart kissed Wesley Pipes back, and then they hit the showers after the scene concluded. Legendary porn star Charley Hart has joined the ranks of Annette Schwartz, Nina Hartley, Paisley Porter and other blonde beauties who routinely welcome Black dicks in their backdoors. These wonderful ladies make the world a better place by performing interracial anal scenes and they don't get enough praise. AVN should thank them for their awesome works, for real.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers