All Comments on 'Hollywood Hills: McKenzie'

by BettyFloored

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Yea not for me she's worst than her mom. If she's so fed up move out smh. Bumb bitch got all this to say about her mom but won't move out because mommy won't get her an apartment. Get a job you loser. Your 19 not 12. And no I'm not some old geezer ranting I'm 21 but I hate immature losers like McKenzie. Blaming others for their problems when they're grown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Right On, McKenzie!

I love this plot. Stella is one of the most selfish bitches around (although since it's Hollywood, there's a lot of competition for that miserable title). McKenzie is right to do this: it's probably the first independent thing she's been able to do, she's doing it (in significant degree) to protect the younger girls, and she's just fed up. Obviously, she's been used by quite a few people, so it seems natural for her to use someone else (Jason). In fact, it would be unnatural for her to behave like an escapee from "Little House on the Prairie." Revenge is not an attractive character trait, but often it's the only way to defend yourself and others from even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like the twist that it wasn't just a seduction for sex, she was protecting her adopted kids from her witch of a mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Reminds me of.....

Good script for a porn flick....

BettyFlooredBettyFlooredabout 11 years agoAuthor
Likable characters VS not.

I appreciate all criticism - it helps me know what people like and what they are thinking. Just a note though: this Hollywood Hills series is not really about likable characters. It's more about the dark, twisted kind of people that often are made in Hollywood. A lot of the characters are downright horrible. I do write other stories with more likable characters. This series is a very new kind of genre for me. I am experimenting with writing glamourous villains and anti-heroes. Thank you all for reading and commenting :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous