All Comments on 'Hollywood Hotwife Ch. 02'

by YourFavoriteFantasy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Better than most; but you forgot that after hubby orgasms, he would have had post-nut clarity and he wouldn’t be quite so….amicable.

If anything, he would have been jealous, angry, hurt, fearful. And these would have been good plot devices. You could make the movie star a prick and have him seduce her heart as well as her loins.

You could cause a rift in their marriage where they have to work to a better place. You could cause hubby to find ways to spice up their sex life, or you could leave him feeling embarrassed and emasculated and unsure of his place in the marriage.

Leaving it the way you did makes him seem less…real. Just some creepy perv watching a loving couple get busy.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

So well done. Seems like their future is for ever more.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Fun Fun Fun

Fun and enjoyable read. Did a great job of storytelling and letting the readers feel the excitement and emotions. You should always continue it. Plus we all know she wants the famous cock bareback in her midwestern tight pussy. Thanks for writing it. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad writing. And too short. Just get a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable sequel and mildly surprised given Nowell's character traits he refrained from taking Maggie's ass. Perhaps your inspiration for Ch 03?

bluengraybluengrayalmost 2 years ago

Yes, PLEASE! In my world this is an easy 5*! One of the questions that I always ask myself about these types of stories is, what happens next, especially when they return home? The conversations and on-going relationship of the married couple is what’s most interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being in NYC many hot locals have taken dicks from major athletes from the local teams and teams traveling in. Even Lebron took great pleasure in continuous fuck a hot young white Italian girl from the Bronx. Her friends would tell all . They say he loves dirty talk. Making her say she loves his big black dick up he white ass. He does buy many gifts , brings her to other cities sometimes and shared her with his cousin once dping her all night. He loves coming on her face and often sits in chair at edge with his legs over arms and has her blow him and rim his ass like a good little white bitch. He often has her blow him in front of teammates also . Sick that girls have no self respect to act like that just because of the fame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t understand the negative comments, considering the genre this is posted in. If this was Romance, the negative comments would be on point re: the woman.

This was a woman (couple) on vacation and she got to experience her ‘Top 5’. Well written / told with what I’d assume to be the realistic. observations of a moderate star taking advantage of this situation. Yes, out of control for the boyfriend / husband, but realistic for the most part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife sharing=willing cuckoldry=garbage=one star, always, no exceptions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One dickhead actually gave this garbage a five star rating, an insult to the "hall of fame" writers in Loving Wives. It takes all kinds, and you will find them in this category, from cucks to sewer rats, the lowest form of a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Odiouser approved it, you know it's garbage. 1*

natescocksuckernatescocksuckeralmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your Nude Beach story ...it was great. Was looking forward to another, but this one doesn't do it for me ...unsure why.

AfishingonadoAfishingonadoalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Can’t wait to read the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story wish my wife had a soap star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is totally gonna have his kid and make her husband raise it

elling50elling50over 1 year ago

Very hot and well written.

Rollingcoffe1Rollingcoffe1over 1 year ago

These comments… you all need therapy. Do you go into every story category and leave comments critical of the underlying premise? “Those lesbians were terrible! Not a single testicle between them!”

Great writing! Really thorough character development on the main character. Could have used a little more development on the married couple. Love the humorous asides. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Super story! Will we ever see part 3?

truman2005truman20057 months ago

Fantastic story. I’m married to a big titted Maggie!

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Great story depicting the mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good story. I could easily see this happening in real life. Many husbands harbor the fantasy of seeing their wives fucked by someone else. If the wife was beautiful enough for a movie star or TV star to consider, this would be ideal on a vacation. It could satisfy her fantasy and her husband fetish, while maintaining a bit of unreality to what happened, to protect their marital situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous